12

You my..WHAT?

=

“Yoboseyo, umma” Sungmin yawned in her phone.

“How are you dear?” asked Leeteuk softly from other end of line,

“I’m fine, umma. How about appa, Is he fine now?”

“Yeah, don’t worry. He’s getting better after we move out to Jeju. Now, get up!. Time for work. I love you, sweetheart”

“Love you too, umma. Give my kiss for unnie, appa and oppa, oh and for you too”.

“Okay, honey. Bye”

Sungmin closed her phone and rubbing her eyes. She stretched her body and opening the curtain, let the sun send the light to her room. –Why I’m so nervous. I’m afraid we will awkward again- thought Sungmin when she recalling yesterday incident. “Ah, but that coincident, he will understand. No worries.” said Sungmin to convincing her anxious heart. She walked to bathroom and take a bath, before Kyuhyun woke up.

Inside his room, Kyuhyun heard sound of water and he smile despite his eyes closed, “It's feel so comfortable if someone live in this apartment too and not only me who lives here” murmured him before sleep again. Sungmin finished her bath and after get dressed, she decided to make breakfast for them. Not long, she heard foot step entering the bathroom and sound of water trickling, obviously Kyuhyun had wake up and now he’s taking a bath.

=

"Good morning" greeted Sungmin, "Morning" answered Kyuhyun. After take a bath, he clad in his sweatpants and black wifebeater clung in his torso.

"You wake up so early" said Kyuhyun casually. He pour black coffee to his mug and sipping it.

"Early?, but now is quarter past seven. It's not early morning" said Sungmin and Kyuhyun just shrug.

"It still too early for me though" he leaning at kitchen counter and secretly glancing at Sungmin who has wearing her office clothes and busy preparing their breakfast. "You know, I think we actually look like a married couple" Kyuhyun blurted out and after realized his word, he covering his mouth in embarrassment. "S-Sorry, I-I just kidding" muttered Kyuhyun and he saw Sungmin face as red as tomato. "T-That's okay, oppa. I understand" answered her shyly and make Kyuhyun grinning like idiot.

"Why you haven't dress up, oppa. Today you must going to office, right?" asked Sungmin after put the dish at table, "Yeah, I will dress up then" said Kyuhyun and walking to his room to change his clothes. "Married couple?" mumbled Sungmin and she chuckled. "Oh!" she picked up her phone and read the message.

From: Nickhun

To: Sungmin

"Have you ate your breakfast?"

 

From: Sungmin

To: Nickhun

"Not yet. How are you, oppa?"

 

From: Nickhun

To: Sungmin

"I'm fine. Take care, okay. I must go. Bye"

 

From: Sungmin

To: Nickhun

"Bye"

-He didn’t say love word again- thought Sungmin and she pout. Not long, Kyuhyun entering the kitchen. "What's wrong, Min?" asked Kyuhyun when see Sungmin pouts and she just shook her head, stand up and pouring a cup of coffee for Kyuhyun. "Let's breakfast, oppa" said Sungmin and put a cup of coffee beside Kyuhyun's plate. "Oh, you making breakfast for me too. Thank you" Kyuhyun sit down but when he see his plate, he frowning slightly.

"Why?" asked Sungmin, "I don't likes broccoli" said Kyuhyun and put aside the broccoli and carrot and spinach too from his plate. "You really look like him" laughed Sungmin, "Like who?" asked Kyuhyun and after that he eat a spoonful of fried rice from his plate, without vegetable. "Kyupa. My childhood best friend, remember?. He didn't likes vegetable, same like you" said Sungmin, "Oh, I remember him", -That's boy is me. He sit in front of you Sungmin- Kyuhyun screamed inside his head.

"Eat the vegetables too. Not only eat the fried rice" said Sungmin and she try to put back the vegetables on Kyuhyun's plates, "I don't want eat that" Kyuhyun insisted , "Please.." plead Sungmin, unconscious she showing her aegyo, Kyuhyun sighed "Okay, fine.." and he eating the broccoli, "Happy?" asked Kyuhyun. "Yeah, very happy" answered Sungmin in delight, when she realize what she had done, she can't help but blush slightly and continue eating her breakfast with awkward feeling inside her heart.

"Let's act like usual in office" said Kyuhyun after he finished his breakfast

"Like usual?" asked Sungmin confused

"Well, like usual. I always ordering you to bring the notes or paper or document and you always complain to your friend about me and calling me evil boss"

Sungmin choked, this time she really embarrassed and guilty feeling crept in her heart, "How-How can you know me and my friend always calling you evil boss?" she asked and Kyuhyun winked "That's secret and call me Sir again at office, okay?"

"Okay. Mianhae.."

"No problem. Oh, I can't ushering you to office today. I have promise with Mireu and her manager. You can go alone right?" asked Kyuhyun.

"Yeah, I can go alone" answered her and somehow Sungmin felt something strange inside her chest. It feels like something clawing her heart and make her mood gloom. -It jealous, right?- asked her to herself. -Ah, no. You're not jealous, you just disappointed, yes, disappointed-

"Thank's for the breakfast, Min. Let's go, I'll take you to bus station", Sungmin nodded and they leaving the apartment. After Sungmin entering the bus, Kyuhyun turn his car to opposite direction and going to Mireu's place.

=

"What..! So now you live with that evil boss" shouted Eunhyuk and immediately Ryeowook’s hands covering .

"Ssshh.. control your voice, Hyuk. Are you want to make other people know about this" whispered Sungmin and she busy glancing around, when she saw no one inside office bathroom, she and Ryewook dragged Eunhyuk entering the bathroom.

Eunhyuk folded her arm, tapping her foot and raising one of her eyebrow "I want your explanation Sungmin" demanded her. "Okay.." Sungmin take a deep breath first and she told all of the story, from her appa entering hospital until Heechul tricked her.

“Heechul eonnie is a witch” Ryeowook conclude after hearing Sungmin’s story and Eunhyuk nod. Agreeing Ryeowook's words

“Ya!, she’s still my sister” Sungmin defend although inside her heart she agree with them.

“He didn’t do anything to you, right?” asked Eunhyuk in curious but Sungmin is confused with Eunhyuk question

“Do, what?” retorted Sungmin

“Do that” said Eunhyuk and make quotation marks with her finger.

“Wha-What..No!!” Sungmin answered with red face

“Hey, why you blushing? Eunhyuk just curious, is he do something to you to make you change your opinion about him or not after you live with him.” Ryeowook explained and now Sungmin face red in embarrassment.

“Oh, I think you..uh..forget it” said Sungmin and make Eunhyuk and Ryeowook laughed

“ert..” snickered Eunhyuk and Sungmin slap her arm playfully.

“He’s nice, you know. I think I had misinterpretation about him” Sungmin said with smile in her face and make Eunhyuk nudged Ryeowook slowly with mischievous smile.

“What?” asked Sungmin again and suddenly, Eunhyuk and Ryeowook sing.

“Love~ Love~ Love~ “

“Aish, shut up..” said Sungmin and leaving her best friend who laughing inside bathroom.

“Love? Am I falling in love with Kyuhyun oppa?, but it’s too fast..” thought Sungmin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

New chapter. Thanks for people who commenting…I think I need poster for my story, haha..new subscriber, hiiii...