13

You my..WHAT?

Part 13 You my What

Other boyband character in this story : L (Infinite), Sandeul (B1A4), Siwan (ZE:A), Minho (Shinee) Ninja!TeenA4 (fictional boyband in this story)

=

Kyuhyun glancing at his wristwatch for nth times. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat. He really want ended this meeting now, but he can’t do that because their meeting hadn’t end. He rubbed his temple slowly with his fingertips. He tired, very tired. He has attending meeting from morning until now. He's not complaining because this is his job but for his disappointment, all of meeting took place outside his office which mean he can’t meet with Sungmin except this morning. He really misses her.

“So that’s the management concept for our company boyband debut next week. What’s your opinion, Kyuhyun hyung?” asked Sandeul but he got no response.

“Hyung?” repeated him again.

“Sir..” call Minho. He startled.

“Eh..Uh.. okay, I agree with the concept. Let’s end the meeting now if we had finished” said Kyuhyun but Siwan butted.

“But we hadn’t yet discuss about the outfit and the schedule performance at music television program”

“And we hadn’t discuss yet about stage setting and their first press conference too” added L and make Kyuhyun screamed mentally.

“Why we can’t continued this meeting tomorrow?. It’s getting late, though” said Kyuhyun and make all of the people at meeting room check their wristwatch and giving Kyuhyun a what's-wrong-with-you look.

“Sorry, Sir, we can’t postponed this meeting because tomorrow you need attending meeting with boyband member and their manager  to give them this meeting’s result at 9am and now is 5pm. The sun even still shining, so it’s too early to called late” said Minho calmly and make Kyuhyun sighed.

“Fine, let’s continue this meeting” Inside his mind he wondering about his job description at company. He work as if he held all of project at Cho entertainment. He sighed again

--

“Bye, Sungmin. See you tomorrow” Eunhyuk and Donghae waving their hand after Sungmin out from their car in front of Kyuhyun’s apartment complex.

“Bye and thank you". She check her phone and sighed. Nickhun didn’t calling her or give her message today. He walk slowly and entering Kyuhyun’s apartment. “Hi, Hwang ahjumma” Sungmin greet Kyuhyun’s maid. She smiled softly. “Hello, Sungmin-shi. I had finished my task, I will go now. See you tomorrow Sungmin-shi” Sungmin nod and locking front door.

--

Sungmin sit at couch and watching an old drama. She bored, no one in this apartment who can talk with her. She talking with Eunhyuk in phone and disturb Ryeowook with her endless message but still she prefer talk with real person. She misses her family. She glancing at clock, now is 8pm and Kyuhyun hasn’t come back. She continued watching the very boring drama. Slowly she feel sleepiness make her eyes closed and she fall asleep at couch.

In her sleep, she got a very weird dream. Weird because she dream about Kyuhyun. She saw Kyuhyun sit down at bench near beach. The sun start to set and the beach is so calm. Sungmin approaching him and calling, “Kyuhyun oppa.” He turn his head and smiled softly, a rare smile that seldom he show to other people and make Sungmin dumbfounded. He pat the empty space beside him as cue for Sungmin to sit down and watching sunset together.

“What are you doing here, oppa?” asked Sungmin to Kyuhyun.

“I’m waiting”

“Waiting who?”

“You”

“You waiting for me, oppa?”

“Yes. I waiting for you to opening your heart for me, Sungmin” he said softly and holding Sungmin hand. It makes Sungmin shivered, his heart beating faster same like usual every time Kyuhyun touch her.

“Oppa..” she hard to talk, her tongue numb. “I-I had opening my heart for you..” finally she can said those word and earning the rare smile from him again, before Kyuhyun can answered, she heard someone calling her from afar.

Without she knows, Kyuhyun come back when she still sleeping at couch. His tiredness suddenly disappear when he saw Sungmin’s peaceful face. He crouched beside couch and watching her face and her calming breath. He can’t fight urge to running his finger at Sungmin’s soft hair and he did it. He sighed when finally he can touch Sungmin. “I will waiting for you, Sungmin. Waiting for you to opening your heart for me” whispered Kyuhyun and slowly wake her up.

Sungmin opened her eyes when she heard someone calling her name and when she completely opening her eyes, she saw Kyuhyun’s face in front of her.

“You're here, oppa?” asked Sungmin sleepily.

“Yeah. Why you didn’t sleep at your room. Are you waiting me?” asked Kyuhyun and make that girl rolled her eyes.

“Of course not. I was watching an old drama, I'm bored and fall asleep here”

Kyuhyun chuckled. He stand up and entering his room, changing his clothes, after that he joining Sungmin. Kyuhyun busy with his laptop and didn’t speak anything. Sungmin bored again, she really want talking with someone.

“Oppa.”

“Hm” Kyuhyun answering without divert his stare from laptop screen.

“Say something.” Sungmin asking and he comply.

“Something.” said Kyuhyun and Sungmin pouted

“Wae?. You asked me to say something and I said something.”

“No. I mean, why you didn’t tell me something about your day or at least asking about  my day and not only say 'something' as word” said Sungmin.

Kyuhyun laughed. He indeed had one question in his head. He want to said  -I want asking something, Sungmin. Would you marry me?- but he choose to keep that question and ask that question later.

“Why I should asking your day?. Every day we met at office and at home, right?.” retorted Kyuhyun.

“Whatever” Sungmin sulking and decided to abusing the remote. Pushing the button using her thumb as if she want drill a hole in that thing when she pushed the button repeatedly.

-Aigoo, she's so cute- thought Kyuhyun and he decided, teasing Sungmin until she pout and sulking is his new hobby. “Okay-Okay. Don’t sulking again, okay. I will tell you something.” Said Kyuhyun but Sungmin just muttered “I’m not interested”

“I will tell you about my meeting this morning with Mireu” Kyuhyun continued as if he didn’t heard Sungmin’s. Obviously he didn’t aware, Sungmin’s expression changed when he said Mireu’s name. “I met her this morning along with Minho and her manager Cheondoong. We talking about her new drama”

“Why you should meet her?. Why you didn’t ask the other for doing meeting with her?” Sungmin asking but her question full with jealousy in Kyuhyun’s ears and somehow her reaction made him happy.

“Because, I’m the main director at Cho entertainment and she is under our label, so I must meet with her. Let’s  end the story about her. Our company boyband will debut next week. Do you want to see their profile?” asked Kyuhyun and Sungmin nod. She moved closer to Kyuhyun and see his laptop screen.

“Boyband name is TeenA4. This is CNU, Gongchan, Jinyoung, Baro, L.Joe, Niel, and Chunji.” Kyuhyun pointed the picture and explaining to Sungmin.

“Ooh..” responded Sungmin. Kyuhyun turn his head to his side and startled when he realize how close their position. Sungmin divert her stare from laptop screen and blushing when she realize their position too close for their comfort. She slowly scooted away and give enough space for them.

“I-I’ll sleep now, oppa. Good night” she hurriedly entering her room even before Kyuhyun said something.

“Okay, good night.” answered Kyuhyun although Sungmin can’t hear that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Updaaattteeee……. Sorry, if I make you waiting.. Something from my reality world disturbing my imagination mind and make my brain stop working for awhile.. haha.. ignore my weirdness, hope you like this update.. For every one who comment, thank you so much, your comment giving energy for me to continuing this story. Jeongmal Kamsahamnida.. If this story had silent reader I want say.. “Hiiii… Thank you for reading my story”.. Always remember, English not my first language, using translator, bear with my long time update, forgiving my grammar mistake..