8

You my..WHAT?

-o-

Today is 4 month after Heechul wedding and she life with Siwon at Jeju island now, because Siwon running one of his parents cottage in there.

"Unnie, so now you jobless?" asked Sungmin on her phone, "No, babo. As long in Jeju island has internet connection, I still can work as magazine editor, you know. They just send their article, simple, right?" "How about your baby, it girl or boy, unnie?" asked Sungmin again, "I don't know, we just want this to be a surprise" suddenly they hear Siwon voice calling her, "I need to go, We will visiting doctor, bye. Give my kiss for umma and appa, okay." "Okay" Sungmin closed her phone, she sighed. She really misses her unnie

--

Kyuhyun maybe the smartest person in this company if only for work thing, but if come to love, he can be the stupidest person that ever existed. That’s why his relationship with Sungmin, seem stay at place and not showing any progress, although he can feel now Sungmin hatred a little bit go down after their blind date, but he need help. None other than Dongwoon that he think can help him. And here is he, sit at his office chair, talking with his cousin.

"Is it true?. The mighty Cho Kyuhyun asked me how to say love word?" Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and almost can imagining Dongwoon said that word with mocking smile. "If you just want to mocking me, I will closed this phone and never call you again" he threatened and make Dongwoon give in. "Okay..okay..geez..you and your stern character, no wonder you haven't get girlfriend although uncle had arranged a lot of blind date for you-" "Dongwoon.." Kyuhyun cut off Dongwoon blabber with low tone and immediately Dongwoon understand the meaning at that tone. "Ahem..okay, sorry hyung. So, if I were you, just held her hand, look at her eyes and said I love you. End the story, happily ever after" he ended his instruction with sighed for his hyung. Kyuhyun massaged his temple, "I wish can as simple like that, you know". “Aish, hyung. Listen me carefully, Life is simple. It is only us who make it complicated” Dongwoon finally said serious word that not his style after all and make Kyuhyun sighed.

“What you try to tell me, Dongwoon?”. “I mean, even if she hate you but if you constant show your love, she will understand that you love her. Sun of love can always melting the snow of hate at women heart”. For the first time, Kyuhyun agreed with Dongwoon, but still he won’t make his cousin smiling smugly because he, Cho Kyuhyun agree with him. “But still, your quotes not correlated with my case.” Retorted Kyuhyun and he can feel Dongwoon expression telling that he want wipe the smirk off his face, “Aish, at least you can appreciate my effort to said that quote” “Okay..okay..thank you Dongwoon..oh I got another call. I will call you again, bye” he turned off his handphone and pick up his phone table.

--

"What!, why I must go to Paris appa?. I’m still busy in here. Oh, the new branch of Cho entertainment, why you don't send uncle Hankyung?. Oh, yeah I'm forget he still busy at China's branch. How about Hongki?. What, He held America branch!, why you don't tell me appa. Okay..Okay.. I will go to Paris, but promise, this won’t longer than 1 month. Who's my replacement?"

-o-

8am, all Kyuhyun crew has sit in their desk, ready to greet their boss. The door opened and.."Good morning everyone, my name is Sandeul. I'm temporary replacement of Kyuhyun hyung" all of crew startled, their serious boss, replaced by young and cheerful boss, and that like fresh wind for Sungmin, and for other crew in general. No more day full with stress.

--

"So you happy now Sungmin?" asked Nickhun when they lunch together. "Yes, I'm so happy. No more evil boss, no more boring dinner meeting, no more his order." Sungmin smile again. She feel Nickhun a little bit tensed and nervous. "Mmm..Sungmin, do you want date with me this Saturday?". Sungmin stop eating and staring blushing Nickhun, "cute" thought Sungmin. "Of course oppa"

--

"Ya!. When you will stop checking your phone and concentrate to this project, Minho?" asked annoyed Kyuhyun. They just a week in paris and Minho may have been hundred times calling his girlfriend. "I just worry, Sir." Minho answered. "You worried if Key betray you, right?" and bingo, Minho facial expression startled. Kyuhyun has pushed the right button. "I guess you right, Sir. I believed her, but still, I can't resist the worry feeling". "But she's your fiancé, Minho" "I know, Sir. But even if you have engaged, the possibility to break up still large, you know". Kyuhyun silence in instant, Minho's words has bugging his mind. "What if, Min dating with another man?" thought Kyuhyun and seem Minho has regretting his word because Kyuhyun become more moody and more workaholic to finishing his work in Paris as soon as possible so he can leave this country immediately.

--

"I like you, Sungmin". Sungmin startled. She shouldn't be surprise anymore, she had expected, that sooner or later Nickhun will confessing his feeling but still, his word make her flabbergasted. What should I said?. She contemplating with herself and Kyuhyun's face suddenly flashed at her mind make her startled.

--

 

"So, what's your answer?" asked Eunhyuk when Sungmin tell her the next morning. "I said yes.." Sungmin answered with hesitant in all of her word, "You said yes but why you slight doubt" asked Ryeowook, she and her sensitive eyes and ears, "I..I don't know. I like him and oppa said he likes me too, but he said he still can't forget her ex-girlfriend and he ask me to help him forget her" said Sungmin, "I can't believe my ears. He really very honest or very dumb" mocked Heechul and make them startled, "Unnie..!!" exclaimed Sungmin, he run to her sister and hug her. "Why you here, Unnie?. I thought you still busy at Jeju". They slowly walk back to Sungmin's room. Eunhyuk and Ryeowook hug her too when Heechul got near them. "I need to finish something at my office and Siwon need to attending a few meeting at main office". Heechul sit down at  bed beside Eunhyuk and start caressing her stomach, "So, are you really dating that cute Thailand boy?" asked Heechul, her eyes narrowed at Sungmin. "Y-Yes" Sungmin fidget, the person who know this only Ryeowook and Eunhyuk, her parents doesn't know yet and if Heechul knows, her parents definitely know. "Ok, fine. Don't forget tell appa and umma because I won't tell them, arraseo?" said Heechul and Sungmin nodded

--

Somehow, the news about Sungmin dating spread rapidly between her friends at creative division. Ryeowook and Eunhyuk swore that they never said anything, and they honest, because how can her relationship not to discovered when Nickhun always drive her home every her office hours ended and her dating news reach Kyuhyun ears, thank's to Sandeul who become his ears and eyes for watching Sungmin at office. Kyuhyun banged the desk with anger, pain and jealousy after he read Sandeul message, his action made Minho and three other people stared him with scared eyes, ", I'm forget I'm in the middle of meeting" thought Kyuhyun when he realized his action effect. "Ignore me, Let's continue the meeting" but he know, he really can't concentrate anymore.

-o-

2 month later, Kyuhyun come back to Korea with heavy burden at his shoulder. He feel his energy draw out from his body when he stepped in the office. He don't want to come back but he want see Sungmin, although he know, maybe he will hurted when he see her again. "You're hopeless, Kyuhyun" he spat to his heart and smiled bitterly. A ding sound being sign that lift door opened, he entered and ready to closed the door when a hand stopped the door and a body slipped inside the elevator. Kyuhyun's eyes widened and her eyes too "Sungmin" whispered his lips softly and he swore he hear "Kyuhyun oppa" escaped as a whisper in her lips. They stayed in awkward silent. Don't know what should they ask or what should they do. Every words seem disappeared when reach their tongue tip, melting with nervousness. They just waiting the elevator reach their floor. Suddenly, the elevator shook so hard before stopped completely and the lamp turned red.

The elevator stuck. Kyuhyun banging the elevator door, pushing the emergency button and try to open the door but all of his effort fruitless. Sungmin try hard to prevent her sob but Kyuhyun still heard that. A strange feeling clawing his heart, leaving stinging and sharp feeling. Instinctively he reached out and pull Sungmin to his embrace. First he felt Sungmin tensed and try to push him but he's not loosened his embrace and finally he feel Sungmin relaxed. Kyuhyun can hear his heart thumping loudly, until he afraid Sungmin can hear that. After time like forever finally the elevator start to moving again and with ding sound the door opened. Kyuhyun let go his embrace and soon he feel so empty. "Sungmin, are you okay?. I heard the elevator stuck" Nickhun hugged Sungmin right in front of Kyuhyun eyes. For the first time in his life, Cho Kyuhyun feel tears of heart broken hazy his eyes. He closed the elevator door and let single tears dropped when he see Sungmin turn around to look him and the elevator door closed completely.

--

Sungmin stay at Nickhun's embrace, but she feel something different. Kyuhyun's embrace feel so desperate yet comforting and assuring in the same time, while Nickhun's embrace feel so ordinary and only a little bit comforting. "What the hell I'm thinking about. Khun oppa is my boyfriend..my boyfriend..I love him..?" her word stopped abruptly. She thinks, why her sentences more like a question. Is she questioned her love?

--

 

 

 

 

To be continued..

 

so, chapter 8..New subcribers,,hi..*waves hand*..hope you like this update..comment if you want, tell me what you thinking about this fic okay..Happy early new year..*kiss*