9

You my..WHAT?

-o-

Kyuhyun sit at his desk with empty eyes and gloomy faces. He just folded his hand and propped the elbow at desk and let his folded hand covering his mouth. He closed his eyes and immediately Sungmin face clearly defined in his head. Her smile, her laugh, her face. “I’m such a coward and always thinking everything too much. If only I do what should I do from long time ago maybe just maybe I can try my luck and not leave me regretting like this if I had try”. He buried his face at his palm and not bothering to pick up his ringing phone.

Minho only watching silently. He had work with Kyuhyun almost 5 years and this is the first time he see Kyuhyun vulnerable like this and that's not Kyuhyun personality at all. He sighed and slowly closed the door. “Wae?” asked Key who sit at her secretary desk, outside Kyuhyun room. “Nothing, just our Boss need time alone” he smiled weakly and he sighed in comfort when Key warm hand hold his hand tightly. He saw their clasped hand had similar ring. “He will be fine, right?. It’s nothing serious, right?” asked Key and Minho shook his head. “Love sick not very serious if you can find the cure but can deadly if you can’t cure it. I’m sure, he will find the cure and will be fine” said Minho. –Yeah, I’m sure that- added him in his heart.

--

Sungmin feel her life is like soap opera. Too much drama, too much surprised news, complicated feeling, too much incident, just too much and she started exhausted. She’s on taxi and on the way to her house when she get phone call, “Yoboseyo..” and she heard Heechul voice, trembled and panic “Sungmin, don’t come back home. Hospital..Appa in emergency room..Quick..!!” Sungmin confused until she don’t notice firefighter car in front of her house and Heechul warning is too late because she can see fire burned down her neighbor house and start burning her house. She rushed out from taxi and almost fainted but luckily Siwon hold her. “Sungmin, go to hospital, arraseo. I will take care the problem here. It’s okay..It’s okay.” Siwon hug his sister-in-law and caressing his back. -She definitely really shocked- thought Siwon. He usher Sungmin to taxi, and give the hospital address to the driver.

--

Sungmin still shocked. She remained silent and really look alike a zombie. Finally the taxi reach the hospital and as if they had invisible connection, Heechul is person who opened the taxi door. She gently take Sungmin hand and guiding her to Emergency room, where Leeteuk sitting and crying. When Sungmin see her mother crying, she immediately run and hugs her mother.

--

“Appa..Is he will be fine, umma?” asked her.”Yes, honey. He will be fine. He just need rest.”  Leeteuk answered, and all of them stay at silent. After one hour, the door flew open and Siwon entering the room with disheveled clothes and tired face. “Simba, are you fine?” Heechul hurriedly approaching her husband . She touch his tired face and he just smile showing his dimple. “I’m fine, Rell. Umma, our house is fine. We lucky, because fire only burning the kitchen” Siwon immediately explained after seeing Leeteuk expression. Leeteuk sighed in relief and hugging Sungmin. “Ah, I’m very relief. Yeobo, I know you got heart attack because you shocked and afraid the fire will burning our house, don't you?, but now you can relax” Leeteuk said softly to her husband who just regained consciousness ten minute ago and Kangin give weakly smile.

“Simba, I need to talk with you” said Heechul and dragging his husband to waiting room, “About what, Rell?” asked her confused husband, “About umma and appa house, about appa health and about Sungmin, so stop asking, I’ll explain later.” Heechul keep dragging her husband and Siwon choose to shut up and following her.

--

“Wookie, did Sungmin give you the message?” asked Eunhyuk with panicked face, “Yes. What we should do, Hyukkie?”, Eunhyuk shook her head, she doesn’t know either. “What’s happened?” asked Kyuhyun when he see his coworker face is pale and panicked, “Ah, Sir. Sungmin’s father now at hospital, he got heart attack” said Ryeowook, and now is Kyuhyun turn who shock. “Uncle Kangin in hospital?. Which hospital.”

--

Nickhun got the message from Sungmin and he immediately go to hospital. When he reach front of Kangin's room, he see Kyuhyun approaching him. “Nickhun” said Kyuhyun, “Oh, hi Kyuhyun-sshi. You’re here too. Is Sungmin texted message to you?” asked him with suspicious eyes and Kyuhyun doesn’t likes that, “Nope, I know from her friend”, Nickhun only nodded as response and turn the door knob, entering room. “Nickhun oppa, you come.” Said Sungmin and when she see Kyuhyun, she bewilderment, “Kyuhyun op-eh- sir, you here too?”, “Yeah, I’m here for uncle and auntie” answered Kyuhyun without staring both of them and choose to sit near Leeteuk, trying as strong as he can to suppress his jealousy. Somehow, Sungmin can feel Kyuhyun’s uncomfortable feeling and she try not too close with Nickhun.

--

“What, that’s crazy, Rell. Sungmin won’t agree” unconsciously, Siwon voice higher than usual and make the other people turn to their direction. “Ssh..why you so loud?. Think, Simba. We don’t have house again, I mean, we still have but our house need reparation now. Doctor said, Appa need to rest and enjoying fresh air, so I planned to bring Appa and Umma to Jeju and live with us, what do you think?” , “I agree with this plan, but you said, you want to make Sungmin live at Kyuhyun’s house. Why we don’t just rent an apartment for her, why must live with Kyuhyun.” Asked him, honestly, sometimes he never understand his wife’s mind, “Because, I don’t want spent extra money for renting an apartment and Appa will not let her daughter live alone, whereas he far away from her.” she answered and make Siwon more confused, “But, he just stranger and not to mention your sister ‘enemy’” said Siwon while make quotation mark using his finger. “That’s the point. Because Sungmin doesn’t likes him, so inappropriate thing won’t happen. The story will different if we let Sungmin live with her boyfriend, after all, Appa seem likes and trusting Kyuhyun more than he likes and trusting that Thailand cutie” answered Heechul again with mischievous smile and make Siwon sighed, “Don’t call him cutie in front of me, Rell.” Said him childishly to covering his jealousy but for no avail, “Aw..my prince angry. Don’t worry honey, you not cutie but you handsome and can make hell turn to be heaven if you stay there” teased Heechul and make her husband smiled wide, “Rell, what if Kyuhyun who disagree with your plan?” asked Siwon and success make Heechul pondering for a moment, “Yeah you right, but I guess he will agree. He's very respecting Appa and he loves Sungmin.” Said Heechul and make Siwon staring her with confused look, “His eyes tell everything, Simba. The way he staring Sungmin same like the way you staring me. That’s love, but our sister is too put on airs to admit that she indeed has same feeling too, although just a little.”, Siwon just shook his head in disbelief.

--

“WHAT!. You crazy unnie” whispered Sungmin angrily when Heechul telling her plan. She massage his temple and Siwon just give what-I-said-before looks, enough to make Heechul annoyed, “We don’t have choice. Be obedient and trust me” reply Heechul in whisper too because they still at hospital. Sungmin glances to Nickhun who stood behind her, not too close but not too far so he still can listening their conversation. “I can live with Siwon oppa parent”, “Where?. In China?. They no longer live in here Sungmin”, “I can live with Hyukkie” “Oh, please Sungmin, without you, her house has full with five people”. Sungmin agreeing in her heart, Hyukkie lives with parent and two sibling, “How about Ryeowook” asked her, “No” “Wae?” “Just no”. “Why I can’t live with Khun oppa?” she asked and Nickhun who answered this time “I’m sorry, Sungmin. I’m shared apartment with my friend”. “But why must him. I don’t like him.” “Why you make everything become complicated Sungmin” “Why all of you always treat me as a little girl. I’m mature woman now”

The tension is getting thicker, when Sungmin and Heechul only exchanging glare and make uncomfortable feeling. Nickhun doesn’t like this argument and this uncomfortable atmosphere. He prefer runaway than deal with it, maybe that's the reason why Wooyoung leaving him and choose to obeyed her parents and engaged with Chansung and maybe that's the reason why he choose leaving Sungmin alone to continue her argument with her sister, when he can’t bear the situation anymore. He waiting outside when suddenly his phone ringing. A name that never appear for almost one year now display at his phone. "Wooyoung?" he asked hesitantly, and a relief smile appeared when the caller, indeed Wooyoung.

--

Kyuhyun doesn't like argument, same like Nickhun, but he never runaway. He will face it, deal with it, or fight it, if he's in right position. Same like now. Inside his heart, he know, he shouldn't involved himself in this family argument, he's not they relatives -not yet-, he's not Sungmin's boyfriend -not yet- and he's not Sungmin best friend but he feel urge to stay beside her after he see Nickhun leaving Sungmin. No matter what. He see Sungmin tensed when she argument with her unnie. They debating in low voice and angry whisper, make him can't hear clearly what they're talking about except if he stand beside Sungmin like what Siwon do, standing beside Heechul, but from look at both of women face, he know that the argument getting intense. He startled when Heechul suddenly wobbled and clutching her head and stomach. She and her pregnancy can't accept the stress any longer.

--

“Unnie” “Rell” “Heechul-sshi”, three people talk same time when they see Heechul slumped in her husband arm. “I’m f-fine” said her, but her pale face showing that she’s not fine. “Unnie, I’m sorry” said Sungmin with tears brimmed, “No, that’s not your fault. You want to know my reason don’t you?. Appa can’t calm if he leaving his daughter alone with person who he doesn’t trust, but Kyuhyun, Appa trust him same like he trusts Siwon to take care of me. Are you understand?, I do this only for you and Appa’s health” said Heechul weakly, she divert her stare to Kyuhyun, “Kyuhyun-sshi, can I trust you to take care for Sungmin during our house under reparation and I take my family to Jeju?” asked heechul and make Kyuhyun startled but he absolutely won’t say no, “Yes, you can trust me, Heechul. I won’t disappointing you and uncle Kangin” Kyuhyun answered firmly and make Sungmin staring him with disbelief eyes. She’s expecting Kyuhyun will refuse her sister's crazy plan and she never expecting Kyuhyun will agreeing her plan. “Okay, so everything's done, right?. I’ll tell Umma now” said Heechul who suddenly become healthy again and she briskly walking to her Umma direction while dragging her husband.

“Unnie, you tricked me” growl Sungmin while stomping her feet. Kyuhyun just grinning like idiot, “Sungmin will live at my house. I hope we can befriend” thought him happily. Nickhun who eavesdrop their conversation not showing any angry or jealous emotion, his heart too happy to care about Sungmin’s feeling. “Mianhae, maybe that’s the best for us” whispered him and continue his conversation in phone with Wooyoung.

--

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hahaha..finally I can finished this story. I planned to post this at 1st January as birthday fic for Uri Danhobbak, Super Junior King of Aegyo, my favorite bunny, but my laziness took over huff..So, what do you think?. Now, Wooyoung show up. In this story Wooyoung is a girl, if you want to see him as girl, watch their performance when make a parody of Cinderella step sister, he’s so pretty and cute *my taste=weird*. I think all of you can guess where I’ll take my story progress, but still, I hope you keep reading it. Maybe some of you will wondering, Is nichkhun really likes Sungmin or not, well, just see the progress story, kekeke. New subscriber, annyeong *bowed 90 degree*. Once again, English not my first language, using translator and mianhae if I’m not able to update as fast as before. I still struggle with my final research. Ah..stop rambling. Enjoy it. Comment if you want, okay. Love and Kiss. *Psst..I update my Soundtrack-SJ too*

 

Happy Belated Birthday Lee Sungmin. Wine couple, ChoLee couple, 137 couple, Hwaitttiingg….

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfWPorsBuMU --> here's the link, if you want see Wooyoung wearing skirt.