7

You my..WHAT?

-o-

"What, blind date umma?. No, I don't want, thank you so much" said Sungmin sarcastic, "But come on babe, he is nice young man and he is handsome too. He is niece of appa bestfriend" plead Leeteuk, while busy preparing Heechul wedding invitation. "Yeah, listen umma word, Sungmin. Accept that blind date plan." said Heechul, "But unnie, I don't want. Appa must be disagree about umma plan" whined Sungmin, "Who say?. For your information, Appa is the person behind this blind date plan, you know." said Heechul nonchalantly and make Leeteuk pinch her arm, "Ouch..umma, it's hurt" Heechul rubbing her skin, "What..!!" finally Sungmin giving her reaction, "Your reaction as slow as usual. So, you agree to go right?" asked Heechul. "No" said Sungmin firmly, "Come on, Sungmin" plead Leeteuk again "No!" "I don't care, you must go to that blind date, and I don't accept no as an answer or you won't see me married because I  forbid you attending my wedding ceremony" said Heechul stubbornly and become her final decision."Unnie..!!" cried Sungmin, "Umma, help me." but Leeteuk just shrugged with amused face."Fine" sighed Sungmin while slumped in couch and her face become grim when she saw Heechul and Leeteuk high five. "I hate you guys" pouted Sungmin, "Aww, but we love you, Min." said Heechul when she pinched Sungmin cheek.

--

“She agree, Kyuhyun. You better preparing your date place” said Leeteuk at phone, “Okay, thank you so much ahjumma” Kyuhyun closed his phone. “Minho, reserve place for two at cruise restaurant this saturday for dinner” said Kyuhyun to his assistant, “Yes sir," reply Minho. Five minute later, his secretary calling him. “Director, Cheondoong-sshi is here” said Key on phone, “Oh okay.” said Kyuhyun.

 

"Please sit down Cheondoong-sshi” said Kyuhyun when Cheondoong entering his office.“I’m sorry about the gossip, Kyuhyun-sshi, I hope that not affect your life” said Cheondoong but Kyuhyun only smile, “No problem, Cheondoong. Oh, I just want to know, what exactly your relationship with Mireu?. You can honest to me, no worries.” asked Kyuhyun and he see Cheondoong slightly fidget, “I-I just her manager and she’s my artist. Our relationship only work partner.”, but Kyuhyun can see something in his eyes, “You like her, right?”, Cheondoong startled but he nodded, “Don’t tell anyone especially her, Kyuhyun. I don’t want our relationship become awkward and I guess she like Lee Joon so yeah, public figure dating with public figure, right?” said Cheondoong, “Okay, I won’t tell anyone, but I think you wrong one point” “What’s that?” asked Cheondoong when suddenly Minho interrupting, “Director, you must attending meeting now.” “Okay” Kyuhyun stand up and his action following by Cheondoong, “Try to found out Cheondoong, nice to meet you.” Kyuhyun shake his hand and they out from Kyuhyun office room.

--

Finally Saturday came. Kyuhyun check his appearance for the last time before leaving his apartment and driving to the bank of Han river, where the cruise restaurant anchored. “Good afternoon, Sir. May I help you?” asked a man in sailor suit. “Yes, I had reserved place for two. My name is Cho Kyuhyun” said Kyuhyun while giving his reservation notes. “Okay follow me, Sir. Remember, the ship will sail at 6pm so make sure your friend come on time or you will dinner alone, Sir” said that man with smile in his face, Kyuhyun just chuckled, “Of course, she will come.”

--

5.50pm

“Good luck, Sungmin.” Said Heechul when Sungmin out from their car. “Smile, Sungmin. You won’t ruin your make up don’t you?” said Heechul again but Sungmin just pout. “See you” Heechul and Siwon waving goodbye before driving away from Sungmin. She just sighed and walk entering the cruise restaurant . She felt some people look at her with awe in their eyes, Sungmin blushed when she saw her reflection. Her hair in bun. Heechul forcing her to using dress she has choosen. Black mini dress that emphasize her milky white skin, pearl necklace and high heels. Maybe someone will mistook her is an hallyu star if not see her intently.

“Good evening, can I help you” asked a man, “Yes I had appointment here and this is the note” she handed the notes that Heechul provide to her with threat that the one who can open it only cruise employee. “Follow me, Miss.” Sungmin following him to a place near large window. She can see view of Han river side from that window. Inside the room, a man has sit back facing her, somehow, Sungmin feel a familiarity in this scene. “Now 6pm, we ready to sail” one of employee announced. Sungmin slowly approaching that man, she startled. “You..!?”

--

Sungmin sit down with grim face, but Kyuhyun only stare her with amazement, “I think I will going to blind date, I’m not expecting my blind date is you.” Said Sungmin coldly, but Kyuhyun only smiled, “Why, are you disappointed?. You should be grateful your date is me. I am handsome, young and your boss. What if your blind date is old ugly fat guy.” teased Kyuhyun and make Sungmin hissed in annoyance “I will leaving now” she stand up and ready to leaving, “Where you will go?. We're sailing and the only way to reach mainland by swimming” Sungmin cursed silently but she still want to leave, not only because she angry but because she really not comfortable only with Kyuhyun in closed room. She feel her heart want to leapt out of her chest, “It’s crazy. You just nervous..nervous” but all of her stubbornness melted when Kyuhyun held her arm and giving her pleading look. “You definitely crazy Sungmin, he is your evil boss, but wait, why his evilness seem vanish when he pleading?. Aish..” Sungmin scold mentally when finally she sit down in front of Kyuhyun.

“Let’s pretending that we just meet today, okay.” Said Kyuhyun but Sungmin only snorted, “How come, I meet you at office almost every day”. “Just pretending”  Kyuhyun insist and make Sungmin sighed, “Fine. Hi, nice to meet you. My name is Sungmin” said her.  “Cho Kyuhyun imnida. Your future husband” reply Kyuhyun in front of Sungmin with deep voice. Sungmin gaped, “You’re my..WHAT?” that’s the reaction she gave, after Kyuhyun's words finally entry her brain. “You must be kidding. Can you repeat again?. I think I misheard” said Sungmin. The handsome man in front of her only nodded his head, “Cho Kyuhyun..” “I know your name. You’re my boss” cut Sungmin, “The next sentences” command Sungmin “Your future husband” said Kyuhyun calmly. Sungmin gaped with wide-eyed, indeed, she didn’t misheard. “How come?. We just blind date once and you has courage to say that word.” her question more likely unbelieving sentences "Just considered that as fulfilling my promise a few years ago. My promise for my little bride" said Kyuhyun calmly. "Your promise for your little bride? What do you mean with that nonsense?” asked Sungmin a little bit annoyed. "Nothing, forget what I said earlier" he answered nonchalantly while sipping his wine, but Sungmin notice a hint of sadness in his eyes.

--

“Thank you for the dinner, Sir” Sungmin ready to scrambled out from the car when suddenly Kyuhyun held her hand, “Wait” He leaned his body toward Sungmin, “What are you doing?” asked Sungmin. She inched backward and her back hit the closed door. Kyuhyun's face really close with her face and she closed her eyes, “You forget opened the seat belt” said Kyuhyun, his breath sweep Sungmin ears, make her uncomfortable, “Th-Thank you” and she out from the car with red face. “See you” Kyuhyun waving goodbye but he still not move from his position. He still staring Sungmin until that girl entering her house. He sighed, -Why I'm so coward, Why I'm so doubter- Kyuhyun's left hand reached into his tuxedo pocket. He pull out a small box covered by velvet. He opened the box and staring at diamond ring who sitting inside the box and reflecting the light. "Sooner or later, your place will in Sungmin ring finger and not inside this box. Be patient, okay." he smiled weakly. Driving away after put the box inside his pocket again.

--

“How’s your date?” asked Leeteuk. Sungmin feel 4 pair eyes staring at her, “I can’t believe, all of you planned this” accused Sungmin. She glaring at her giggling mother, laughing father, smirking sister and amused brother in law. “Don’t glare at me, Sungmin. I just helping” said Siwon while raised his hands in front of his chest, “Owh..shut up” Heechul nudged his ribs. Sungmin stormed in to her room when finally all of her family laughing hard. “Damn”.

--

Heechul and Siwon's wedding day finally came and the party held at Siwon’s place. Sungmin can see her parents talking with Mr. and Mrs. Choi. “Sungmin!” she turn around and her smile wider, Eunhyuk came with Donghae and Ryeowook finally came with her boyfriend Yesung  and she saw someone, “Khun oppa, you came!” chirped Sungmin happily. “Yes of course.” he smile sweetly. Sungmin then see the other familiar figure and her smile disappear, “Why you’re here?” she asking while folding her arm. “Your parent invite me, so I came.” answer Kyuhyun calmly, his face turn a little bit unhappy when he see a man approaching them and held Sungmin hand. “Who is he?” asked Kyuhyun, “My name is Nickhun. Nice to meet you” they handshake but their eyes threaten each other. “So this guy is my competitor. I won’t back down easily. Sungmin is mine (my ff -going crazy-..LOL..kidding..)” thought Kyuhyun and Sungmin only stare their action with confused written all over her face.

--

 

 

 

 

 

So..part 7 ended..maybe my story will jump time, I mean, suddenly is 3 month later or 5 month later and so on, to quickening the story progress and assert they relationship progress along the time but still not ignored the main essential. Enjoy it..