19

You my..WHAT?

--

Today was the awkward day Kyuhyun ever felt in his life. He hesitated to entering his workplace, especially creative division room. He afraid if he meet with Sungmin and the only one who felt the tornado of emotion is him and she didn’t feel anything. He afraid if Sungmin accused him taking opportunity from her state and for the first time in his life, he wish to stop loving Sungmin albeit he knows that impossible because if he stop loving Sungmin, he will stopping his heartbeat and his breath as well, in other word he will dead if he stop loving her. He choose to stay at his main office, after told Minho to canceling all of his meeting. He didn’t want meet anyone today, especially Sungmin. He know, He supposedly stay near her and not runaway but he can't bear again. Guilt gnawing his heart although he keep reminding himself, both of them is guilty. Kyuhyun sighed for nth time that day.

--

Sungmin waiting inside café after work. She glancing outside and saw Nickhun out from car, she can saw girl sit at passenger seat too, “That bastard” muttered Sungmin. She took a deep breath to controlling herself.

"Sungmin, I can explaining everything" said Nickhun nervously when he sit down in front of Sungmin. She just stare him coldly, "I didn't want hear your explanation. The conclusion was clear, you two-timing me"

"No-I mean yes but-but I had reason for that"

"What reason?. Are you happy mocking me behind my back, laughing my foolishness and in same time enjoying your time with her, huh?"

"No. Please let me explaining"

"Should I listening a liar explanation not to mention a betrayer too?. How can I know you tell the truth this time if every word you said to me is a lie including your love word. What you said to that girl until she believing you, a lie too, right? Or she as stupid as me. Oh yeah, she's more pretty than me too, no wonder you choose her." Sungmin growled angrily. Anger clearly in her eyes and if stare can kill people, Nickhun definitely dead right now. Nickhun gritted his teeth, Sungmin's word has insulted his pride.

"How about you. I'm sure you must be two-timing me with Kyuhyun when you live with him. What both of you had do?. Only God who know what a mature man and mature woman doing inside their apartment every night. Are you enjoy it, Sungmin?" retorted Nickhun, his voice higher than usual.

A hard slap come across Nickhun face make him startled with Sungmin's bold action "Don't dare talking about Kyuhyun like that, he hundreds time better than you and for your information I'm not a ." Sungmin's voice tremble with anger and hurt. She tried controlling her tears that start sprung in her eyes, "We supposedly break up in good way but you always make everything become complicated, Nickhun. If you telling me from the first time, we didn't have to arguing like this" said Sungmin weakly when finally she let her anger tears rolling. She clenching her hand in anger and she really want throwing or destroying something to release her wrath, but she can't.

Nickhun want to yelled at her for humiliating him in front of other people but he knows, he's on guilt side and he must accept that.

Sungmin wiping her tears harshly and stand up "We end now. Good bye and sorry" She walk away leaving Nickhun inside cafe and never looking back.-and thank you because you make me understand, Kyuhyun oppa is the best person for me-

--

"What's going on, Sir?" Minho finally asking after letting Kyuhyun lock himself inside his office room for more than 6 hours. Kyuhyun raise his head and his red teary eyes caught Minho attention.

“Sungmin?” asked Minho and when Kyuhyun didn’t answer him, he know he’s right. “Do you mind telling me what’s going on, Sir?” he sit at chair in front of Kyuhyun and now can saw clearly Kyuhyun expression, not his usual expression.

“I can hold Sungmin in my arm last night and you never can imagine how happy I am.” Kyuhyun take a deep breath and continuing his story.

“But you know how cruel a human lust can be if we can’t control it, right?. We almost passing borderline of friends and the guilty feeling after realize what we almost do, gnawing my heart. Little by little with pain in every bite. I’m afraid if Sungmin hates me, I’m afraid if she shunning me, I’m afraid if I saw hate in her eyes when she staring me. Call me coward, but I prefer hiding and didn’t see her expression than I’m dying when I know I won’t get forgiveness from her.” Kyuhyun sighed and closed his tired eyes.

“So you choose to hiding?”

“No, not hiding. I just wait the right time. I still want calming myself and I’m sure Sungmin need time alone, maybe in Nickhun arms.” Kyuhyun felt bitter taste assault his taste bud as if bile was rising from his stomach and stay at his mouth when he said Nickhun’s name and knife of jealousy, slicing his heart with poignant feeling behind.

“I understand, sir”

“Thank you. Send Sandeul to creative division again. He will replace me, maybe forever.” Minho halted in midway when he almost stood up.

“What?. You can’t do that, Sir. You build and raising that company with your own sweat, how can you gave up easily only because this problem.” Minho's stern voice reach his sanity and immediately Kyuhyun regretting his word.

“I’m sorry. You right, but I still send Sandeul for replacing me, for awhile”

~~

Sungmin walking at familiar road which lead to Kyuhyun’s apartment. She entering the apartment but for her dismay, Kyuhyun’s not there. “Kyuhyun oppa, where are you?. Why you didn’t pick up your phone”. Sungmin slumped at couch and decide will waiting there until Kyuhyun arrive.

Sungmin waiting until late night but Kyuhyun still hasn’t come and she went with hope tomorrow she can meet Kyuhyun at office. Same like yesterday, Kyuhyun didn’t came to office today, and the day after. Kyuhyun didn’t came to office two week full and Sungmin’s patience has thin as paper when she pouring her frustrated and sadness at Eunhyuk’s arm.

“It has been two week, Hyukkie. He avoiding me without said anything. Is he didn’t know I miss him or he now has forgetting me?.” sobbing Sungmin and Eunhyuk who didn’t know what should she say or do only tightening her hug and murmuring comfort in her ear.

“I’m ing miss him, Hyuk. I came to his apartment everyday but he wasn’t there. I miss him..I miss him..I love him, Hyuk..”

Key stood in front of bathroom which the door slightly ajar and accidentally heard Sungmin and Eunhyuk conversation. As woman she fully understand Sungmin’s feeling and quietly she left, heading toward her desk.

“Hello, chagiya. Can I told Sungmin about Kyuhyun-sshi new apartment address?. I thought not only Kyuhyun-sshi who suffered but Sungmin’s too. Okay, thank you. I love you too” Key closed her phone and scribbled down Kyuhyun’s apartment address in a piece of paper and went to looking for Sungmin.

As expected, Sungmin still at bathroom and had stop crying. “Sungmin-sshi” Key called softly, “Yes” replied Sungmin and Key just handed the paper. “Hwaiting!” said her and leave. Sungmin read the paper curiously and her eyes widen. She hurriedly out from bathroom and shouting “Gomawo, unnie” to Key and she replied with thumbs up. “Hyukkie, I leave now. Wish me luck” said Sungmin when she grabbed her handbag and stormed out bathroom. “Sure. Good luck”

~~~~~~~~

 

 

sorry because i'm not update for long time and maybe now i'm not able update as fast or as often like before, still struggle with my thesis..comment if you want..hope you like it.. thank you..New subscriber hiii...^^