14

You my..WHAT?

 Other boyband character : Ninja!Junsu as manager TeenA4 (2PM)

--

2 weeks later

Sungmin walking back and forth in her room. She engaged in little argument with her family. “But-but umma,  you said only two weeks. Now is two weeks but why you and appa hasn’t come back?” asked Sungmin

“I know honey, but our house still under reparation and appa still need rest. Right, yeobo?” asked Leeteuk to her husband and Sungmin can heard her appa say ‘yes’ from distance.

“But-But, Kyuhyun oppa maybe will feel uncomfortable if I stay longer, umma.” Whined Sungmin.

“Who say?. He don’t mind if you stay longer, you know. Even he won’t give any objection if you stay with him forever” Heechul snatching the phone from Leeteuk and almost screeching at phone, make Sungmin put her phone away from her ears.

“Heechul, stop it” Leeteuk scold her older daughter before talking back with Sungmin. “Honey. Are you still there?”

“Yeah, umma. I understand. Just tell me when you will come back to Seoul, okay?”

“Okay. I love you”

Sungmin closed her phone and sighed. She out from her room and approached Kyuhyun.

“Oppa. Are you busy?”

Kyuhyun lift his face and smiled, “No. I’m not busy. Why?” asked Kyuhyun and he closed all of his document.

“I..uh..I maybe will stay longer in your apartment, oppa. Is that okay?” asked Sungmin hesitated. She fiddled with her thumb.

“Of course. You can stay as long as you want, Min” Kyuhyun answered eagerly and he saw Sungmin’s expression changed from hesitated to happy.

“Thank you, oppa.”

“That’s okay. Oh, I need to go now, Min. I’ll come back before 9pm, okay.”

“Okay”

2 weeks maybe not a very long time, but enough for make Kyuhyun and Sungmin accustomed with each other. Unconsciously, Sungmin start to remembering Kyuhyun’s habit and his favorite and vice versa with Kyuhyun. Half of her mind finally surrender to her heart, she indeed falling in love with Kyuhyun although she kept asking her heart, two weeks isn't too fast for falling in love with someone who previously she hates?, but again love didn’t know the measure of time, if love choose to bloom, it will bloom. Her other half mind keeping the reality, she have Nickhun as her boyfriend and she will keeping that fact. Until the day they broke up.

Suddenly, she remembered something.

To: Nickhun

From : Sungmin

“Oppa, are you in Seoul now?”

To: Sungmin

From: Nickhun

“Yeah, but I’m not feeling well, Sungmin”

She panicked.

To: Nickhun

From: Sungmin

“What?. Have you take your medicine?. I’ll come to your apartment oppa, okay?”

To: Sungmin

From: Nickhun

“Okay”

Sungmin hurriedly go to grocery store. She decided will make soup for him first before she go to his apartment.

--

“Hi, Sungmin. Come in. Nickhun in his room” Taecyeon greet, when she arrive at their apartment.

“Okay, thank you oppa.”

She entering Nickhun’s room and she found Nickhun lying with blanket covering his body. His face pale and his voice slight hoarse.

“Oppa, how are you?” asked Sungmin softly. She put her hand at his forehead and flinched slightly when Nickhun’s body temperature, feels burn her hand. He had fever.

“Not bad and not good too”

“Have you eaten yet?. I made soup for you” she opened her bag and bring out the soup.

“Sungmin, is this seafood soup?” Nickhun asked and Sungmin nod her head, “But I have allergic with seafood”, Sungmin startled. She really forgot Nickhun never eat seafood because he has allergic and now she made seafood soup which Kyuhyun’s favorite not Nickhun.

“Mianhae, oppa. I’m really forgot. Let me made others food for you” without waiting Nickhun’s answer, she out from his room and heading to kitchen. 30 minutes later she comeback with a bowl of  chicken soup.

“So, how is Japan?”

Nickhun choked but he pretending he was fine, “G-Good, Japan is a nice country, but..uh..but because my job, I didn’t have time for enjoying the view” Nickhun stuttered.

--

“So, I hope you can handle that, Mi” Kyuhyun said and handed a document to Zhoumi

“Okay, I’ll do the best. I’ll discuss with Henli about the music concept”

“Discussing about work or dating with Henli, Mi?” tease Shindong and make all of the people laugh.

“Aish, of course discussing about work.” Zhoumi defend himself but still the laughter not died down.

“Okay, meeting dispersed. See you tomorrow at Busan. Don’t be late. Junsu-sshi, tell the other member, okay.” Kyuhyun stand up and out from meeting room, followed by his coworker. He driving to his apartment and frowning when he entering his apartment. All of lamp in his apartment room off. He turn on the lamp and calling her name, but he got no answer. He saw the clock, now is 9pm. He wondering, where she went and he start to worried when clock hit 9.30pm and she hasn’t comeback. He grab his coat and leaving the apartment. He didn’t know where he will looking for Sungmin, but at least he had try. After 30 minutes driving, finally he remembering something. –Aish, why I didn’t call her-. Kyuhyun dialed Sungmin’s number but he can’t  connected with her phone. –Sungmin, where are you?-

After driving aimlessly and fruitless, he decided to come back home. He opened the door and greeted by Sungmin’s voice.

“Oppa”

Relieved feeling he feel now still can’t replace worried and curious feeling. “Where have you been?. Why you didn’t tell me when you will go out?.” –I’m worried- added Kyuhyun inside his heart.

“Mianhae, oppa. I was went to Nickhun oppa apartment.”

A scowl appeared in Kyuhyun’s face as he failed to covered his jealousy. He didn’t say anything again and just plopped himself at couch. Turning on TV and pretense he enjoying the variety show on TV.

“Oppa, are you angry?” Sungmin asking the obvious thing which she ought to understand only with seeing Kyuhyun’s expression.

“No, I’m not angry. I’m tired” Kyuhyun answered shortly. He didn’t want doing that, but his jealousy make him act like that.

Sungmin just silent but at her mind she feels like seeing Kyupa inside Kyuhyun. If Kyupa angry about something, his lips will say he isn’t angry or upset but his face and his eyes say the other thing, his true feeling. Sungmin went to kitchen and back again bring a cup of black coffee. She put the coffee at table in front of Kyuhyun.

“Mianhae, oppa” she said once again.

“No. That’s not your fault. You-You have right for visiting your boyfriend”

Sungmin can see hurt and sadness at Kyuhyun’s eyes and somehow make her heart clench in hurt too. She want to hug him and comfort him but she can’t. The only thing she do only held his hand. Kyuhyun startled, he turning his head to seeing Sungmin but she lowered her head. Slowly he bring his hand and lift her chin, make his eyes met with Sungmin’s. Spark of emotion visibly in their eyes.

Kyuhyun gulped when he saw Sungmin’s eyes. The eyes that never failed mesmerize him from the first time they met 14 years ago. Her eyes is like window for her emotion, he can see her nervousness, her guilty feeling and other emotion he can’t sure about the name. Feeling Sungmin's soft hand in his hold and her chin at his other hand make Kyuhyun must fighting the urge for claiming her lips, but seems instinct controlling both of them when Kyuhyun slowly leaning forward to Sungmin’s face. He can feel Sungmin stiffened but she didn’t push him away and make Kyuhyun have courage to continuing. He feel she start relaxed when she closed her eyes and distance between them only a few inches. Kyuhyun closed his eyes and he can feel Sungmin's breath sweep his lips softly.

Unfortunately, sometimes fate had own way and decided to put jokes in this moment.

-Life couldn’t get better~-

Kyuhyun groaned mentally when his phone ring and ruining the moment. Sungmin withdraw her hand and immediately leaving him. “Yes” answered Kyuhyun in annoyed.

Inside her room, Sungmin can’t deny her feeling again. She feel her heart beating faster and harder, threatening to broke her ribcage. The way Kyuhyun hold her hand and almost kiss her lips make her stomach feels uneasy in good way, it feels like thousand butterflies fluttering their wings together. The weirdest is she disappointed when Kyuhyun didn’t kiss her and she didn’t feel any objection if Kyuhyun kiss her although that mean Kyuhyun will be her first kiss. “I’m going crazy” murmured Sungmin and closed her face with pillow.

--

Taecyeon walk at the corridor of his apartment when he saw Nickhun kissing Wooyoung’s cheek in front of apartment door before that girl leaving their shared apartment. He take out deep breath and entering his shared apartment.

“Nickhun, Did you break up with Sungmin?”, as he expected Nickhun shook his head. “Why you kissed Wooyoung?. She’s not your girlfriend.” Nickhun giving him an irritated expression as if telling him to shut up. “If you love Wooyoung, tell it to Sungmin and let her happy, Khun. Maybe she will hurt at first, but she’ll understand” Taecyeon continuing her words even though Nickhun seems didn’t want hear him.

“I understand, Taecyeon. I just can’t let her go now, Wooyoung hasn’t accept me. If I had get Wooyoung, I’ll let her go” Nickhun answer enough for make Taecyeon’s blood boiling. He really want to punch his best friend, and calling him an egoist jerk but he didn’t have a right to do that so the only thing he do is sighed, shook his head and said “I hope you can end this drama, Khun. I really didn’t want saw Sungmin’s tears later” he walk away to his room and right before he can opened his room door, Nickhun question stopped him midway, “Do you like her, Taecyeon?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Cha cha cha Who is ‘her’ Taecyeon likes???.... hahaha weird isn’t it? (Don’t worry, I won’t continuing Taecyeon story though. Okay, only a little in next chapter.)..comment if you want..new reader..hiii...