3

You my..WHAT?

Character in this story: Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Leeteuk, Kangin, Siwon, Heechul, kibum

Other boyband character: Park Yongsu (Co-Ed school), Dongwoon (B2ST)

-o-

After driving almost five hour, Kyuhyun finally arrive in a peaceful little town outskirt Seoul.  He slow down his car speed, try to refresh his memory about this place. His brow furrowed when he notice some different building appears from a place that he know was a garden 14 years ago. He stops in crossroad. He thinks, he had lost his track now.

“Dongwoon-ah, I think I get lost”

“Where are you now, Kyuhyun?” asked him and Kyuhyun just sighed. “Why saying hyung word for Dongwoon same like saying forbidden word for me?”. Thought Kyuhyun.

“I told you again, it’s hyung. I’m in crossroad near game center and a little restaurant. Which turn should I take?”

“Take the left turn, driving about 500 meter, when you see a park, turn right and driving for almost 500 meter again and when you found a Korean traditional house, parking your car inside front yard. That’s my house, in case you forget” Kyuhyun try to remembering the route.

“Okay, I got it.”

10 minutes passes when suddenly Dongwoon heard a car entering his front yard. “Umma, Kyuhyun is here”, he running outside and greeted by grinning Kyuhyun.  “Look my childish cousin, he still childish although he has grown up” mocked Kyuhyun when Dongwoon hug him tightly almost choked him. “Kyuhyun-ah, how are you?” a soft voice sounded from front door, “Kibum ahjumma, I’m fine, how are you?” answered Kyuhyun, he still struggling to pry Dongwoon's hug. “I’m fine too. Rest in inside, you must be tired. Woon-ah, help your hyung, bring his bag to his room” said Kibum, “but Umma” whined Dongwoon, “Now!”, he pout but still comply his mother command.

--

“Leeteuk ahjumma” Yongsu greet with red eyes and tears still visible in his eyes. “Yongsu-ah, I am sorry for your loss” Leeteuk hugged and try to calming down him. “When her funeral held, Yongsu-ah?” Kangin asked, after Leeteuk let go her embrace. “Next morning ahjusshi. Oh, you may want to rest , ahjusshi. I will showing the room” said Yongsu, when he try to help bring the bag, Kangin stopped him, “Let me take that Yongsu-ah, just show me the room” Yongsu nodded, Kangin and Siwon bring the bag and following Yongsu inside the house. “Pstt..Unnie, I’m sorry” whispered Sungmin when they following Yongsu, “That’s okay, I know you not serious” answered Heechul.

--

Sungmin yawned, finally the funeral ended, she can relaxed a bit. She sit down at the couch and just listening her family chatting with Yongsu. “So, he is your boyfriend?” asked Yongsu to Heechul, “Yep, oppa. He is my boyfriend” answered Heechul. Her arms circling Siwon arms. Sungmin smiled and she feel her eyes closed.

-o-  She felt her skin burning by the sun. She keep searching a familiar spot, a path or anything that can lead her out from this little forest. She slightly frightened. Her chubby cheek trembled. “Umma…!!.. Yongsu oppa..!!” she shouted their name over and over again, hoping they will heard her voice. She felt tired and she sit down at big tree trunk laying in the ground. She start crying. Suddenly, a rustling sound heard behind the bush, she screamed and that bush screamed too and a chubby boy falling from behind the bush. Sungmin stop screaming and that boy do the same too. “I think I heard a ghost crying, I’m not expecting that a little girl who crying” said that boy, he held out his hand. “My name is Kyu, what’s your name?”. Sungmin stretched her hand and doing hand shake with his hand, “Sung-Sungmin..”. “You look younger than me, how old are you?” asked Kyuhyun, his eyes sparkling under sun ray, and suddenly Sungmin feel his cheek hot. “Ni-Nine..” said her softly, “Ow, you should call me oppa. I’m 14 this year. You can call me Kyupa and I will call you Min” said him again and Sungmin only nodded. “Let’s find your family, I know you get lost” Kyuhyun held her hand and they try finding a way out from the forest.

They soon become best friend, and Sungmin not regret again spending her holiday in this place, despite from the first time she never want spending her holiday in here. They always playing together in park, they love eating chocolate mint ice cream when sun too hot and they want to cooling down body temperature. They love eating pumpkin soup and they always get extra bread from the restaurant owner, because that nice old lady always say they look cute together. They love playing near the lake, running, try to catching butterfly and always ended by Kyupa tripped or too tired until he refuse to move. “I’m too fat. Look my pudgy leg, my chubby cheek. All of my body has setting for playing game, not for running..” one day her Kyupa whining and make Sungmin giggle. She pinched her oppa chubby cheek. They maybe too young to understand about love, but they know, maybe, just maybe they mean for each other.

A week before summer holiday end, her Kyupa finally showed up at park. Sungmin has waiting him for almost one week when he never showed up again. Her Kyupa slightly different. He held her hand tightly. He pulled a tiny ring from his pocket and slip it into her ring finger. “Maybe I’m too fat for you and maybe I’m too young for know about love, but I’m sure, if we mean for each other, we will together in the future. When we grown up, I want you became my bride, Min”. Sungmin widened her eyes, she never expecting a man will propose to her at very young age, she felt her tongue tied and her eyes misty with tears, the only thing she can do only nodded. Her Kyupa hugged her tightly. “I’m sorry I just telling you now, I will return to Seoul today and maybe I will leave Korea. Appa and Umma will move out to China”. Sungmin abruptly pull out her body. “Oppa, don’t leave me” she pleaded and start crying, “I’m sorry, Min. Let’s meet again when we has become an adult. Promise me you will grown up to be a beautiful and strong lady, arraseo..” He smiled weakly with tears trickle down and Sungmin burst into tears again. -o-

 

“Kyupa~” she whimpering. Tears still rolling down in her cheek. “Min…Sungmin…wake up..!!!!”, Sungmin feel someone shaking her body. Slowly she opened her eyes and she see her mother looking at her with worry look. “What happened?”  Leeteuk asked but Sungmin just shook her head, and when Leeteuk hug her, she start to crying. “You dreaming about Kyupa again, don’t you?” said Leeteuk and Sungmin only nodded.

-o-

Kyuhyun sit beside an open window. His mind wandering about his last summer holiday. He smile softly, “I had found my little bride and she hates me. Great, Kyuhyun” he thought bitterly. He stared an old picture. A picture that taken by the owner of pumpkin soup restaurant, the picture of he and Sungmin smiling happily. He with chubby cheek and fat body, she with bunny doll and pink dress very adorable and when grown up, he become a handsome tall man with thin body not fat again and she become an adorable pretty lady. “Huff, I wish I can reverse time and If I knew the young woman who my coffee has been spilled onto her dress is Sungmin, maybe I'll help her and she will not hate me. Don’t blame me if I know that girl is my Sungmin when she entered the interview room and because I’m too happy, I started asking weird question” Kyuhyun sighed.

“Kyuhyun, dinner..!!” He heard Dongwoon calling him from dining room, and he can heard Dongwoon yelped, (maybe his mother smack his head) and he heard his ahjumma nagging his cousin about his impoliteness.

“I will  try to fulfill my promise, Min. Just, please give me a chance..” He slip the picture back to his wallet and heading toward dining room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kekekeke…part 3..now you're starting to get the picture, right?..maybe you still confuse because too much characters in this story, but don’t worry, they won’t last long. They are only supporting characters for story development. The main character still Kyumin. Forgive me for the grammar mistake and if you feel my story progress is too slow.. enjoy it..