15

You my..WHAT?

--

“Huh, What are you talking about, Khun?. I didn’t likes Wooyoung” answered Taecyeon without turning his body. “Not Wooyoung. I mean Sungmin” said Nickhun again. He didn't want admit it, but he had been suspicious with Taecyeon's gesture to Sungmin every time she visiting their shared apartment. His gesture different from his normal gesture if he saw other girl. “What if true I likes her?. Will you jealous and choose to stay with her and make her happy rather than you hurt her behind her back or you will let me snatches her from you and you continuing your relationship with Wooyoung?” retorted Taecyeon. His words hurt Nickhun's pride, he want punch him and telling him for mind his own business but Taecyeon’s words was right too and he admitting inside his heart. “Don’t worry, Khun. I only saw her as a sister and she really reminiscent me with my girlfriend who has died. Good night” Taecyeon entered his room, dump his bag at table and sighed –I hope you will understand, Khun-

--

~Morning~

Sungmin recalled again the moment when Kyuhyun almost kiss her. She blushing slightly and afraid crawling in her heart. She afraid if that make both of them awkward again. –God no. Don’t make us awkward with each other again- prayed her silently.

She heard bell ring and she opened the door. “Where’s Kyuhyun-sshi, Sungmin?” asked Minho. “He still sleeping at his room. This is Saturday, so he didn’t have to go to work” answered Sungmin, “I know, but we need to go to Busan now. All of crew had waiting for him” explained Minho and he briskly walking to Kyuhyun’s room. “He definitely stayed up late again” muttered Minho when he knocked Kyuhyun’s door.

Suddenly the door opened and Kyuhyun almost bumping Minho if he didn’t step aside. “Let’s go, Minho. I know I’m late, don’t scolding me now”. He walk passing kitchen and saw Sungmin, he mouthed –give me five minutes- to Minho and he nod. “I’ll wait at car” 

“Uh, Min. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you last night but this weekend I’ll stay at Busan with my crew, maybe I’ll come back at Sunday night. You can invite Eunhyuk and Ryeowook for accompanying you” Kyuhyun tell Sungmin while busy fiddling with his own necktie that somehow today didn’t want to be tied properly. “Okay” Sungmin answered and lift her hand to Kyuhyun’s necktie make their hand touching slightly.

Kyuhyun always feel suffocate everytime Sungmin near him, and now although Sungmin only hold his necktie and try to tied it, that’s enough for make Kyuhyun’s breath shallow and he grinning like idiot. “There, it's done” after that Sungmin take a box  at kitchen table, “This your breakfast. Take care, oppa”. Kyuhyun muttering thank you and with lightning speed he kiss Sungmin’s head. He knows, he supposedly not doing that but he really can’t resist. He sure Sungmin didn’t mind because she didn’t yelling at him or pushing him, she just standing there dumbfounded and blushing slowly crept at her white cheek. “See you at Sunday, Min” Kyuhyun leaving the apartment.

Sungmin still dumbfounded. Slowly her brain start to working again. She touched her head, the place where Kyuhyun kissed it. She feel a big smile plastered at her face. She grabbing her phone and punching Eunhyuk’s phone number. “Hello, Hyukkie..”

--

Inside the car, Kyuhyun really can’t hide his happiness until all of his colleagues notice it and Minho is the only one person who knows the reason behind his smile. –I think he has found the cure for his love- thought Minho.

--

Eunhyuk came at 3pm with Donghae and not long Ryeowook showed up with Yesung. They decide spending time with watching romance movie and the guy only can agree (Well, firstly Donghae suggesting watching movie about alien and Yesung suggesting watching Chucky instead watching a movie about alien, but they loses at voting. 3 girls versus 2 man). In the end, the couple really enjoying the movie. With Ryeowook who choose sit at floor with Yesung laid his head in her lap and Eunhyuk who choose sit at Donghae’s lap. –I don’t know what should I watch. The romance movie at television or my best friend romantic moment- said Sungmin in her heart with grim and she choose to continue digging her ice cream and ignoring the couples.

“I must go now, Wookie” said Yesung softly

“but I thought you get holiday today?” she asked

“yeah, I know but Seulong is sick. He can’t singing this night so I must replace his position until he ready to perform again” said Yesung and Ryeowook nod.

“Sungmin, I should go now. Thanks’ for inviting me. Bye, see you next time.”

“Yeah, bye oppa.”

Ryeowook ushering Yesung until front door and Sungmin can catch a glimpse when Yesung kissed Ryeowook's lips. –Omo~- she felt her cheek hot and her face start blushing, -Damn, this milky white skin. Make my blushing cheek evident- complained Sungmin inside her heart. Donghae leave too so only the girls who stay at Kyuhyun’s apartment.

“Woah. I held my comment from the first time I entering this apartment but now I will commenting. This apartment is freaking great. Not very luxurious but still looks so elegant. Oh my God, this place really representing his personality. Cool, stern but warm hearted-” Eunhyuk commenting with awe in her face.

“-warm hearted only for Sungmin “ butted Ryeowook

“-and this is the first time I entering his apartment” added Eunhyuk.

Sungmin chuckled. “Of course this is your first time Hyuk or our first time more suitable. He never invited his coworker to his apartment. Dongho once told me, from office only Minho who often visiting this apartment but now we must adding us to the list ‘people who has ever visiting director Kyuhyun's apartment’” said Ryeowook,

“He doing that because he prefer separating his office life from his personal life” and Eunhyuk and Ryeowook only give ‘O’ as respond. “Let’s go to my room” and once again, Eunhyuk staring Sungmin’s room with awe and Ryeowook squealing when she found giraffe stuffed toy at Sungmin’s bed. “This room is look like made for you, Sungmin. This room is really like your taste except without too much pink, as if he was knows you before” Eunhyuk words make Sungmin laugh but behind her mind she agree –Eunhyukkie right. Actually, this room really match my taste but is it possible he knows me before?- thought Sungmin but once again she choose to ignore it.

--

“Wooyoung-ah. Can you dinner with me this night?. Okay, I’ll pick you at 7pm.” Nickhun close his phone and smiled broadly. He wear his clothes and prepared to pick her at 6pm.

 At 6.45pm finally they arrive at Monalisa restaurant, yes this place is Yesung's workplace. Yesung knows Nickhun but he didn’t know Yesung, so when he sit at his table with Wooyoung, Yesung can recognize him from stage . Yesung even doing double take to clarify and indeed that man is Nickhun. Firstly, Yesung thought they just dinner but when Nickhun start holding Wooyoung hand and kiss it, Yesung knows that not just usual dinner. After his performance, he hurriedly entering his dress room and texting Ryeowook.

To: Wookie

From: Yesung

“Babe, I want tell you something, but promise me don’t tell this to anyone okay?”

To: Yesung oppa

From: Ryeowook

“What is it?”

To: Wookie

From: Yesung 

“I saw Nickhun with a girl, but I don’t know her name. Their act too close to be called as friend. Don’t tell Sungmin before we had proof”

To: Yesung oppa

From: Ryeowook

“What?. Oh, okay I understand. I won’t tell her”

To: Wookie

From: Yesung 

“Okay, I love you”

To: Yesung oppa

From: Ryeowook

“I love you too”

 

Ryeowook divert her stare from phone screen when heard Sungmin call her name and she smiled, pretending she’s fine.

“Hey, listen. I want asking something to you. I start with Eunhyuk first.” Sungmin said and Eunhyuk only nod. too full with strawberry milk.

"Hyuk, have you been kissed by Donghae?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-To be continued okay.. hehe- Hey..Hey..if you want comment, just comment okay.. :D I promise I won't bite