21

You my..WHAT?

Hello, anybody still remembering me and my fic?..hehe..this is your update..

 

Sorry, if I still can't update as fast as possible

 

~~

From : Kyuhyun oppa

To : Sungmin

“Hey bunny, what are you doing now?”

From : My bunny

To : Kyuhyun

“Nothing, just stay at home. What are you doing oppa?”

From : Kyuhyun oppa

To : Sungmin

“Thinking about you, Min. I missed you. Oh, I must go now, I’ll call you later. I love you..”

From : My bunny

To : Kyuhyun

“Cheesy.. I miss you too. I love you too”

Sungmin just staring her phone with big grin in her face, suddenly she squealing and jumping around in her bed like a teenager girl get first text from her crush. She grabbed remote and turn on her MP3 player. The playlist today is cheerful love song, very different with her last week playlist and she hummed happily.

--

“Did you hear that, umma?” asked Heechul in the midst reading book about babies name.

“What?” Leeteuk who busy cooking dinner didn’t really paid attention to her older daughter.

“The song from Sungmin’s room. It’s cheerful love song and not the sad one like before, that’s only mean one thing..”

“What’s that?” curiosity finally make her give her attention to Heechul and tried to listening the song as well.

“Kyuhyun and Sungmin are together again” exclaimed Heechul and only getting “oh” as response from Leeteuk as if that’s not a surprising news for her. “Ah, umma, your respond is so boring.” complained Heechul and she rose up from couch, heading to Sungmin’s room ignoring her umma. “Ah, Heechul. Why you still like a kid, whereas you almost have your own kid” Leeteuk chuckled. She grab her phone and dialed one particular number. “Hello, Hwanjung-ah. I heard Sungmin and Kyuhyun dating now. Ah, really, I’m so happy. Oh, you want meet Sungmin. Okay, come for dinner tonight. Of course I’ll cook something special. See you tonight.”

“Who's that yeobo?” Kangin asked as he wrapped his arm around Leeteuk petite waist and resting his chin at her shoulder. “Hwanjung. She and her husband will come tonight. They want meet Sungmin” told Leeteuk and suddenly burst in laugh when Kangin tickling her. “Stop, stop!,” Leeteuk slapped lightly her husband arm and make him stop. “Okay then, I’ll help you preparing dinner.”

(*note* assumed Kyuhyun’s mother name is Hwanjung and Kyuhyun’s father name is Sungwoon (lame name, I know..))

--

"So, you had decided change your mellow soundtrack, huh?" asked Heechul when she entering Sungmin's room and didn't heard T-ara cry cry ballad and we were in love playing nonstop again. Sungmin look up from her magazine and grinning widely, Heechul just give what-the.. look "Are you lost your mind now?" she asked again in mocked tone. Sungmin rolled her eyes "Aish, unnie. You know what?"

"What?" said her nonchalantly although she had know the answer.

"Kyuhyun oppa is my boyfriend now..!!" she jump and hugged Heechul tightly and she get a smack in her forehead, "Be careful,  babo. You almost crushed your soon to be niece or nephew" grumbled Heechul and rubbed her tummy. "Sorry unnie. I'm just too happy" Sungmin grinning sheepishly. “Anyway, congratulation. About time both of you will together.” said Heechul as she took out her phone and texting her husband.

“Hey Min, if my baby born, what name suitable for my baby?” asked Heechul when she stop texting her husband asking about baby name.

“Your baby is girl or boy?”, Heechul shook her head “I don’t know. Until now I still refused Doctor request to telling me my baby gender” she said nonchalantly,

“Well, I suggested Heewon or Wonhee. That's name is pretty cool.”,

Heechul just rolled her eyes, “Can you at least put a little effort in this. You just combining my initial name with Siwon. Are you really my sister or not?” Heechul whined and Sungmin just laugh seeing her sister expression, “Sorry, unnie. I guess you better asked umma or your mother-in-law about that.” Heechul almost replied when they heard door bell rang. “I’ll open it” Sungmin jump out from her bed and running to front door.

“Uhm, this is Mr. Kim's place?” asked a delivery boy. He brought big flower bouquet that almost covering his face and make Sungmin hard seeing his face. “Yes, I’m her daughter, Sungmin” replied her. “Oh, this flower for you, Miss.” He handed a form and pointing an empty place for Sungmin signature. “Thank you. This your flower.” The delivery boy nod his head politely and walk away. Sungmin closed the door and bring the flower to kitchen. “Who’s coming, Min?” asked Leeteuk who just emerged from bathroom and make Sungmin almost jump in shock. “Umma, you surprise me,” Sungmin clutched her chest, tried calming her heartbeat. “Sorry, I’m ninja so you couldn’t heard my footstep. So, who send you flower?. Kyuhyun?,”  Sungmin nod and reach one vase from cupboard before filling it with water and arranged the flower.

“Kyuhyun’s parents will come tonight. You better get ready.” Leeteuk informed Sungmin and in instant make her panic, “It’s not too fast to meet with Kyuhyun oppa parents now, umma?. I’m not ready yet.” Sungmin whined. She’s scared and thinking about meeting with Kyuhyun parents without Kyuhyun presence beside her make her anxiety doubled, although she know, her umma and appa is Kyuhyun’s parents best friend but still the feeling will different if Kyuhyun wasn’t beside her. Leeteuk read Sungmin anxiety clearly and she really understand Sungmin’s feeling. Slowly she approaching Sungmin and took her inside her embrace, “Don’t worry, dear. I know you ready and I bet you’ll love them. You trust me, right?” asked Leeteuk while caressing Sungmin’s hair. Sungmin just nod. “Good, now change your clothes.” Sungmin release herself from Leeteuk embrace and heading toward her bedroom.

Right after Sungmin gone to her bedroom, Siwon entering kitchen. “Umma, I won’t dinner at home tonight. My work partner, Seungho, inviting me and Chullie for dinner at his new restaurant” said Siwon as he stole one piece of bulgogi. “Ck, using chopstick if you want eat, Siwon.” scolded Leeteuk when she saw behavior of her son-in-law, “Mm..it’s too delicious. We will have guest tonight?” asked Siwon and took another piece, “Yes, Kyuhyun’s parents will come tonight” answered Leeteuk, she took a few of bulgogi meat and put it at bowl. Siwon hmmed in response, his mouth busy munching bulgogi and before he could take another piece, Leeteuk hand swatted his. “Stop it Siwon!, you won't left anything for our dinner later. Here, take this and go to Chullie. I forbid you entering kitchen while I prepared dinner” exclaimed Leeteuk as she push the bowl with bulgogi to Siwon's hand and push her son-in-law out from kitchen before he ate up all bulgogi she preparing for their dinner. Siwon just laugh and run to upstairs, heading to his and Heechul room. He passing Sungmin’s bedroom and saw her room condition like it had been visited by a storm. With pile of clothes on her bed and she keep digging inside her cupboard. Throwing every clothes which she found out not good enough, to pile of clothes that become higher every minute. Siwon noticed something or someone is more exact, sitting near window far from her suddenly frenzy sister and her pile of clothes, reading magazine calmly.

“Why you didn’t help your sister choosing clothes, Chull?” Siwon couldn’t help but asking, because he knew very well that Heechul is more than ready to make over someone. “I already choose clothes for her but she didn’t like my choice” complained Heechul and Sungmin glared to her with annoyance, “If you think very short skirt and almost transparent tank top is appropriate clothes when you will meeting your boyfriend parents, so I don’t know what kind of inappropriate clothes will be. Are you serious, Unnie?. I’ll give Kyuhyun’s parents bad impression in our first meeting if I wear that. Why you didn’t put a little bit effort on my problem and help me” grumbling Sungmin and earning smugly smirk from Heechul, “Exactly. Why you didn’t put effort when you help me choosing my baby name, if you serious helping me earlier I’ll helping you too this time”, Siwon sense tense atmosphere start formed between Heechul and Sungmin and if he didn’t do something world war will erupt in this room. Before Sungmin retorted her sister’s word, Siwon initiative to calm them down, “Okay lady, please calm down. Chullie, don’t talk again. Sungmin let me help you” Siwon crossing the room, heading to pile of clothes. He took few clothes and showing it to Sungmin. “I think this dress is suitable, Sungmin. What do you think, Chullie?” asked Siwon to his wife. Heechul glanced and give thumb up without say anything. “Are you sure, oppa?” asked Sungmin in disbelief. Actually she had choose that dress at first but she thought that dress not good enough and throwing the dress to clothes pile. “Yes, I’m absolutely sure. Right, Chullie?” asked Siwon again and Heechul only giving ‘Hmm’ as answer.

“Why you didn’t say anything, Princess?” asked Siwon as he approaching Heechul and Sungmin heading out to bathroom. “You ask me to don’t talk, so I’m not talk” Heechul pouted. Siwon chuckled on his wife childish behavior. “Oh God, I love you so much. You know that, right?” asked Siwon as he claimed Heechul soft lips, “I know” replied Heechul between their kiss. “Let’s go to our room, Chull” whispered Siwon with husky voice. Heechul's eyes twinkling mischievously, “Are you want doing something naughty in our room, hmm?” asked her while pulling Siwon’s tie to her direction. Siwon laughed and peck her lips one more time before helping her for stand up. “Later. We better get dressed. My work partner invite us for dinner. Let’s go.”

Siwon totally forget about his bulgogi and maybe will forget about time, when Heechul keep kissing him as they walking to their room, her slender finger keep tracing pattern on his abs. “Seungho, mianhe if we late” thought Siwon in the moment he closed their bedroom door and Heechul capturing his lips again. Oh well, he absolutely sure they won’t get to Seungho’s place on time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hahaha I don't know what I’m write. Well, it’s an update..yeey..I hope you didn't disappointed with my weird and too long update. Comment???...