22

You my..WHAT?

--

Naega tteotda hamyeon da wechyeo, oppa, oppa
Tokyo, London, New York, Paris, oppa, oppa

“W-wait, Hae. Sungmin is calling”  Eunhyuk gasped and pushed Donghae’s head off her neck. Donghae pouted and hugging Eunhyuk, preventing her for moving “Aww..but we haven’t done yet” whining Donghae and nuzzled his nose to Eunhyuk neck again. “St-ah..stop, Hae!. I’ll pick it up first. I’m promise won’t long” finally Donghae gave up. Eunhyuk hastily run out from Donghae’s room and pick up her phone.

“Y-Yoboseyo, Sungmin..”

“Hyuk, I’ll meet with Kyuhyun oppa parents today” told Sungmin right away after heard Eunhyuk voice in other line.

“What?, that’s good” said Eunhyuk and suddenly she felt a pair of arm s way to her waist.

“Yeah, but I’m nervous, Hyuk. I mean this is the first time I’ll met his parents and Kyuhyun oppa didn’t come with them. I-..” Sungmin's story cut off by strange noise from Eunhyuk. “Hyuk, Is your boyfriend beside you right now?” asked Sungmin.

“Y-Yes, wait a second” Eunhyuk covering her phone and pushing Donghae using her elbow, “God Hae, Can you control your hormone at least for two minutes” hissed Eunhyuk momentarily, but having a stubborn boyfriend like Donghae, made Eunhyuk request fly out of window when Donghae really want something. “I can’t” he whispered back and circled his arm on Eunhyuk petite waist while giving Eunhyuk’s shoulder and nape butterfly kiss, Eunhyuk gave up to wriggle out Donghae’s embrace and put her phone back, “Sungmin, are you still there?” asked her.

“Yes. Mm..Hyuk, are you in the middle doing something that I thinking you were doing with Donghae now?” asked Sungmin.

“Hmm..I think yes” she answered while trying to stifle her giggle because Donghae choose to tickled her waist.

“I’ll call you back later. Have fun with Donghae, Hyuk..” Sungmin closed her phone, as a good best friend she understand that Eunhyuk and her boyfriend need privacy.

Donghae grabbed Eunhyuk’s phone and turn it off. After that he turning back to Eunhyuk and smirking, “Well, where were we, Hyukkie?” said Donghae with seductive smile and make Eunhyuk laughed, “Aish, you ert Fish”. Donghae chuckled, “but you love me anyway” he kissed Eunhyuk cheek, “Yes, that’s true” with that Donghae kissed Eunhyuk's plump lips with his thin lips and they activity didn’t stop only in kiss, though.

--

“Eh, umma and appa will going to meet with Sungmin?” Kyuhyun abruptly stood up, ”Why you didn’t wait for me to back to Korea first so we can meet her together” whining him –uhm scratch that- protesting him. He pacing back and forth “Ah, so the reason is umma. Okay, I understand, but remember appa, please controlling umma behavior especially her liking for cute thing. I guarantee she won’t stop squealing when she saw how cute Sungmin,” his lips stretch to soft smile when he remembering Sungmin cuteness or every time he remembering about Sungmin is more exact. “Okay but still, please controlling umma. Hm..Bye” after his father closed the line, Kyuhyun dialed Sungmin’s number. He frowned when her phone line is dead. “Maybe her phone off, I’ll call her later,” Kyuhyun stuffing his phone back to his pocket and approaching Minho.

“What are you reading?,” asked him and Minho show the cover of magazine he was reading, “Wedding magazine. So, when you will married?” asked Kyuhyun casually, Minho sighed “Key want our wedding held next month” Kyuhyun nodded in response and Minho continuing his story “but I couldn’t help her preparing everything because I must finished my work here. She only asked me to choose the tuxedo I like and she said she will took care the rest. Ah.. I really want going back to Korea and help her,” Minho sighed again.

Kyuhyun suddenly took out his phone, “Yes, I want reserve one plane ticket to Korea. Can I get this night flight?. It’s for Choi Minho. Okay, thank you” Kyuhyun closed his phone and patted Minho’s shoulder, “Go home and preparing your stuff. You’ll back to Korea this night and you can prepared your wedding” Minho gaped “B-but, we still have a lot of job here, H-how you..” Kyuhyun cut his word by waving his hand “Don’t worry, I still have Hongki here and Zhoumi and Shindong and Chunji and the other. Your wedding is more important” Kyuhyun smiled “Now, go home. Your flight is about 4 hours again” Minho nod and practically running out office building, heading to his apartment. Suddenly Kyuhyun remembering something, he fish out his phone and dialed Minho’s number “Minho, I’ll need your help for my plan. Don’t worry, it’s pretty easy. I’ll sent my plan by e-mail. Bye” he turn off his phone and once again drowning himself inside his never ending work paper.

--

“We’ll go now umma, appa. Say my hello to Kyuhyun's parents” exclaimed Siwon when he and Heechul passed their parents and hastily ushering Heechul to their car without bothering listening Leeteuk or Kangin’s response. He glancing his wristwatch and realized they late almost 30 minutes. “Aish, this is the result if I succumb to y devil temptation” thought Siwon as he climbed up his car and start the engine. After sure, Heechul had fastened her seatbelt, he stepped gas pedal and driving to Seungho’s place.

In living room, Leeteuk glancing to her husband and Kangin glancing to his wife as well after saw their daughter and their son-in-law leaving house in rush, before spoke “This is me or Siwon clothes slight out of his usual style” said him, because he thought bright red smooth silk shirt with black tight pants isn’t common clothes for dinner meeting, that’s clothes only suitable if they go to club, “Siwon didn’t take our daughter to night club, right Teukie?” asked him and facepalmed mentally after realized how ridiculous his question was when his wife burst into laughter. “Going to night club with tummy swollen because of 9 month pregnancy only will make your kid born right after you stepped inside the club” Leeteuk clutching her stomach and wiping tears from corner her eyes, “Oh, yeobo, you’re so funny” said her and tried to stop her laugh. “Aish, I just worry. Where’s Sungmin, why she haven’t down yet. SUNGMIN!” called Kangin. He heard his younger daughter muffled voice from distance and her foot step approaching them. “Yes, appa. I’m ready” answered her. She straightened her dress before plopping herself beside Kangin. “Well, now we just wait for them”

--

The dinner atmosphere is like dinner on reunion meeting in Sungmin opinion, because all the time her parents busy talking with her soon to be parents-in-law and Sungmin sit as listener only. In Sungmin opinion, Kyuhyun’s appa really look like Kyuhyun, the only differences is age, that was obvious though, because he’s Kyuhyun appa. Sungmin rolled her eyes mentally for her stupid thought but it seem Kyuhyun umma didn’t inherited anything for Kyuhyun, because her face really different from Kyuhyun but they have same eyes.

Finally they finished the dinner and moved to living room for enjoying tea. Sungmin finally realized something about Kyuhyun’s mother, she really fond about cute thing or anything she found cute. She kept squealing and pinching Sungmin’s cheek.

“Can I squish your daughter, Teuki?”

“No”

“Can I keep your daughter on my pocket, Teuki?”

“Gosh, Hwanjung. She’s too big for you to keep her in your pocket”

“Can I take her home?”

“Wait until your son take her home for you, Hwanjung-ah”

In instant, her mother reply make Sungmin blushed and her soon to be mother in law pinched her cheek again, “Aww, she’s blushing. How cute. Ugh, why Kyuhyun never introduce you to me, Sungmin-ah?” and before Sungmin answered, Kyuhyun appa was replied first “Because they just become lover few days ago and because Kyuhyun didn’t want his girlfriend will keep on the pocket by his mother. Come here yeobo. Stop molesting our soon to be Kyuhyun’s wife” all elder in living room laughing and Sungmin couldn’t help but blushing redder than before. That’s mean one thing, Kyuhyun’s parent agreeing their relationship.

“Let’s go looking for wedding dress tomorrow, what do you think, Sungmin?”

Sungmin choked. She coughed few times before talking “Wh-mm.. Is not too soon auntie?,” asked Sungmin and she relieved when her umma agreed with her. “No, it’s not too soon. I guess Kyuhyun will agree with me and call me umma, not auntie and call him Appa, not uncle. Arraseo, Sungmin?,” and Sungmin only managed to nod. Once again she become a listener when her parents and Kyuhyun’s parents engaged on conversation. Her phone suddenly rang and she excused herself.

“Yes, Siwon oppa. What?. Oh, you on hospital now. Arraseo, I’ll tell umma and appa.” Sungmin rushes back to living room and after heard the news, all of people hurried leaving house heading to hospital. Sungmin’s parents choose to leave together with Kyuhyun’s parent. Sungmin will take her car because she had to brought Heechul’s stuff first on her room and she will follow. When she arrived, her parent’s and Kyuhyun’s parents waiting in front of operating room. She approaching her umma and hugged her. After waiting for almost forever, Siwon out from operating room with proud smile.

“Twins. Girl and boy” exclaimed him and immediately get hug from Kangin appa.

“Congratulation, Siwon” said Kyuhyun appa and he got hug from Kyuhyun’s mother and Leeteuk umma as well.

“Congratulation, oppa”

“Thanks’ Sungmin.”

“When we can see the baby?” asked Leeteuk

“Oh, they had moved the baby to nursery room with Heechul too. Let’s go to her room” they walking to Heechul’s room and Sungmin calling Kyuhyun first before entering Heechul’s room. She didn’t know what time is in America now, she just want tell this good news to her boyfriend.

“Yoboseyo my love”

“Oppa, guess what?”

“What?”

“It’s twins..twins..” squealing Sungmin

“Euhh.. yes my company was releasing Twins album for our boyband in 2005” said Kyuhyun confusedly

“No, I mean Heechul unnie have twins baby, boy and girl” explained Sungmin and replied by Kyuhyun awkward laugh.

“I think you asking about song album. Congratulation by the way. Can I talk with your unnie?” asked Kyuhyun.

“Not yet oppa. She still resting,” Sungmin eyes catching her appa sign for entering the room “But I will say your greet. I’ll call you later oppa. I love you”

“Okay, I love you more”

Sungmin closed her phone and rushes entering her sister room.

 

 

.

Two chapter left. 23 n 24. Sorry if my story too ert or too boring..My other subscribers..Hii..:D