Confessed

All I Need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

confessed

 

***

Bogum now was standing in front of the women's dorm and he felt so nervous and anxious at the same time. He also felt something tickling in his stomach since this was the first time he'll confess towards someone. 

He took out his cellphone and searched for Joohyun's contact. As he found her contact, he quickly dialed her number but only the voicemail he heard.

He didn't give up so he dialed again and again. But, it still the same. No answer from Joohyun.

‘Did she mad at me?’

Bogum sighed frustratedly. He massaged the back of his neck, trying to calm his anxiousness. But then, someone called his name.

“Bogum?”

He turned around and saw Gookhee ahjumma was walking towards him. “Oh hi Gookhee ahjumma.” He greeted softly.

“Perhaps are you searching for Joohyun?” She asked.

Bogum lowered down his head. “Uh...” He paused. 

“Joohyun is not here.” 

“What?” He looked at her.

Gookhee ahjumma chuckled as she saw Bogum's restless and uneasy expression. 

“Yeah. I think she went back to her hometown.”

“Hometown? Where? Can I have her address?” Bogum desperately begged. He clasped both his palms. 

“Sorry but I can't tell you her address. Rule is rule Bogum. Sorry.” Gookhee ahjumma patted softly Bogum's shoulders before she left him alone helplessly.

Bogum's heart automatically fell hearing Gookhee ahjumma's answer. He sat down on the nearby bench and stared blankly as he lost in thought. 

‘How can I find her...’ He sadly thought.

“Here.”

Bogum was a little surprised when he saw Gookhee ahjumma was standing beside him and she was giving him a piece of paper. 

“Take it before I change my mind.” Gookhee warned him playfully. 

Bogum quickly stood up and took the paper from her. He bowed repeatedly towards her. “Thank you Gookhee ahjumma.” He thanked her while reading Joohyun's address on the paper that was given by Gookhee ahjumma.

“Yeah, whatever. But next time, don't you ever sneak into her room or her wardrobe. I'll seriously kill you if I saw you next time.” Gookhee said jokingly.

Actually, she knew that Bogum's sneaking into Joohyun's room so when she entered the room, she couldn't find both of them but she could hear sounds and voices from the wardrobe. 

“Sorry... I...” Bogum stuttered, trying to think some excuses. 

But then, Gookhee chuckled. “I'll let you go this time. Now, quick! Go and find Joohyun!” She continued as she secretly cheered for him. 

Bogum's lips curled into a smile. “Thank you so much! I owe you this time Gookhee ahjumma! Thanks!” He left her and quickly start his motorbike. 

 

 


***

 

 


Joohyun was in her room, sitting on her bed while staring at her cellphone's screen blankly. It has been two days since she had a little fight with Bogum. She knew that she was wrong for saying such a cruel things towards Bogum but sometimes he's too much. He didn't believe her and got angry at her without thinking about her feelings.

Suddenly, she recalled back when she met Yoobi yesterday before went back to her hometown. 


Joohyun ended the call from her mom that asking her to go home since there's an emergency. She thought that she should go home because she had no classes for 3 days so, she packed few clothes and her things. 

After that she sat down on the chair and stared at the mirror before her hands started to comb her hair. Her hair was not in braided and she's not wearing any glasses because she thought that she was free from anyone since she's alone.

But then, before she could braid her hair, the door was opened too sudden and Joohyun turned and was shocked to see Yoobi was inside her room. Yoobi's face also looked surprised seeing Joohyun.

“Uh... Yoobi. W–What're you doing here?” She stuttered as she stood up and slowly walked towards Yoobi.

Yoobi stared at Joohyun in disbelief. She couldn't believe what she saw in front of her right now. “Y–You're B Group’s daughter? Bae Joohyun?” 

Joohyun bit her lower lips. She tried to reach Yoobi's hands but she shoved away her hands. “Yoobi, I can explain everything.”

“So, you've been lying all this time? Wow.” Yoobi smirked.

“I have my reasons to do this! Yes, I'm the daughter of B Group but this has nothing to do with our friendship right? I just want to find real friends so thats why I disguised myself.” Joohyun explained the truth. She couldn't lie anymore because she loved Yoobi.

Yoobi thought for awhile but then she shook her head repeatedly. “What about Bogum? He didn't know anything right?”

Joohyun shook her head. 

“Bogum hates liars.” Yoobi said straightforwardly. 

Joohyun's heart clenched hearing the word ‘liars’ from Yoobi. Yes, she's a liar and she admitted that.

Looking at Joohyun's expression, somehow Yoobi felt guilty. She was so shocked to see the B Group's daughter in front of her eyes. She wanted to meet Joohyun to solve the misunderstandings between them. But now, she just saw the beautiful and famous daughter of B Group. 

Yoobi sighed heavily. “You know I like Bogum right?”

Joohyun looked at her before nodded. “Yeah...”

“I also know that you like Bogum.” Yoobi continued.

Joohyun bit her lower lips and played with her fingers nervously. “Yes. I like him.” She bravely admitted. From now on, she should tell the truth and she also didn't has any reasons to deny her feelings. 

“You know I like Bogum but you still like him?” Yoobi questioned.

“I'm sorry for liking him but I just tell you about my true feelings. I'm okay if Bogum doesn't love me because I already know the answer. He only looks at me as his bestfriend. Not more than that.” Joohyun replied as she smiled a little bit.

Yoobi weirdly looked at Joohyun. 

‘Did she just said Bogum only looked at her as a bestfriend? What the hell Bogum?’ She thought silently but then she facepalmed herself.

“Bogum is acting so stupid right now. Wait... He always stupid.” Yoobi mumbled quietly. 

To be honest, she already accepted that Bogum only thought her as a bestfriend and sister because she knew how much Bogum liked Joohyun. She also one of the witnesses to see when Bogum worriedly searched for Joohyun after the Faculty Business's meeting finished yesterday.

“Yoobi... I'm so sorry...” Joohyun apologized sadly. 

Yoobi could feel how much Joohyun hurt before this by hearing her sad voices and expressions. She shouldn't punish Joohyun just because she lied. Joohyun must have her own reasons so thats why she lied to them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter