Surprised

All I Need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

surprised

 

 


***

It's already past 11:30pm. Joohyun and Bogum entered  Cafe which's one of Joohyun's favorite cafes. She looked around the cafe and noticed there's only her and Bogum as the customers. She quickly shrugged off and walked towards the seat near the window.  

Joohyun sat facing Bogum. As she sat down, she could sense someone was staring at them so she looked up and saw two waitresses at the counter were staring and giggling while looking at Bogum's eyes focused on the menu. 

She puffed both her cheeks, trying to control her emotions. She didn't like it when other women looked and talked about Bogum. 

‘He's mine.’ She thought protectively. 

Bogum glanced up and then he saw his girlfriend's cute but stern expression. “Joo? Why?” He asked cluelessly. 

Joohyun pouted and lowered down her head. Then, she shook her head repeatedly. “Nothing.”

Not satisfied with the replies, his eyes wandered around the cafe, trying to find the reasons. As his eyes stopped at the waitresses that obviously flirted with him, he smirked before looked back at Joohyun.

“Baby, excuse me for 10 minutes.” He stood up abruptly that made Joohyun looked up at him.

“Where do you want to go?” She questioned him.

“Somewhere. You look at the menu first okay?” Bogum said before he quickly headed towards the counter section.

Joohyun stared at him in disbelief. Believe or not that she just saw her own boyfriend went to that waitresses and talked with them? Seriously?

She was about to stand up but then, her eyes almost popped out when Bogum and the two waitresses went somewhere inside. She clenched her fists and puffed her cheeks again. 

‘I trust Bogum.’ She persuaded herself and patiently waited for him. She knew Bogum would never betrayed and lied to her.

10 minutes passed but Bogum still didn't showed up. She tapped her fingers nervously on the table as lot of thoughts came into his mind. 

But then, all of sudden the lights went off. The whole cafe turned dark. Joohyun gasped in shocked as her eyes rounded widely. She looked around anxiously, trying to find Bogum's shadow or anyone in the cafe. 

“Bogum, where are you?” She called out Bogum but no one responded.

Thanks goodness that she's not afraid of the dark so she just waited and her fingers were playing nervously.

Then, Joohyun got an idea so she quickly took out her cellphone. Before she could switch on the flashlight from her cellphone, all of sudden she saw some lights were approaching her.

And then...

“Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you.” The voices made Joohyun realized that her birthday still didn't pass yet.  

She immediately stood up and saw the two waitresses that were flirting with Bogum just now were heading towards her. One of them was holding some balloons and the other one was holding a cake. 

They smiled widely and stopped in front of Joohyun that was already shyly looked on the ground. 

“Happy birthday to Bae Joohyun...” 

Joohyun automatically looked up when she heard the familiar and her favorite voice. In front of her, Bogum was walking towards her and there're three roses that were wrapped beautifully in his fist. 

Bogum flashed his famous smile, showing his perfect teeth as he stopped his steps in front of Joohyun.

“Happy birthday to you... Happy birthday to you, my baby girl.” He continued the song and finished it with a kiss on her left cheek.

The waitresses and all the staff clapped loudly and cheered happily as the lights were switched on. Joohyun that was enduring herself to not let her tears fell down lost and her tears slowly trailed down on her cheeks. 

“Joo, don't cry... Now, you should make a wish and blow these candles.” Bogum wiped off her t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter