Ashamed

All I Need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

ashamed

 


***


“So, do you two have a good time last night?” Yoobi asked before she winked naughtily. Irene smacked her forehead lightly, she knew the meaning behind Yoobi’s question.

Bogum and Chanwoo laughed when they saw the pouted Yoobi. “Yes, we have a really good time right Joo?” Bogum looked at Irene and Irene lowered her head down shyly.

Chanwoo and Yoobi widened their eyes when they saw Irene’s red cheeks that was obviously shown. “Is it true?!” They asked at the same time. 

Looking at their reaction, Irene just rolled her eyes before she continued doing her assignment. The four of them already promised to do the assignment together but now what happened? Gossip couple always goes to Yoobi and Chanwoo. 

“We ain’t gonna answer that since it’s our secret.” Bogum replied, sticking out his tongue playfully. Then, he leaned closer towards Irene before landed a kiss on her cheek.

Irene that was focusing on her assignment startled because of the sudden peck. She turned and looked at Bogum with her widen eyes.

Yoobi and Chanwoo already rolled their eyes annoyingly.

“Pfft. Stop being lovey dovey here or you’ll get lots of hate from them.” Yoobi pointed at the female and male students that were staring at them.

Irene nervously lowered down her head. She didn’t wore her spectacle anymore and the students started to recognize her as the daughter of B Group. But, what more made her nervous were Bogum’s fangirls.

She knew that Bogum was loved many students because of his easygoing and friendly personalities. 

But then, Bogum reached her hand and looked at her gently. “I purposely did that because I want to know that she’s already taken by me.” 

Hearing the replies, both Yoobi and Chanwoo dramatically puked. They also rolled their eyes annoyingly.

Bogum and Irene laughed as they looked at their best friends’ reaction.

“I’m off. Continue with your lovey dovey and cheesy moments.” Yoobi stood up before she left the cottage. Slowly, a smile appeared on her face and she silently wished them a happiness. 

Now, she finally could let go of Bogum since she knew that she could trust Irene. She could see how much she loved and treasured him. She really hoped that Irene would be the one who could fill Bogum’s emptiness in his heart. She knew she couldn’t take that place except Irene. Irene’s the only woman that Bogum set his eyes for.

“Wait for me Yoobi!” Chanwoo yelled loudly before he also followed her from behind. 

 

 

***

 

 

“What mom?” Irene asked her mom through the phone. 

“Yes dear. Me and your dad will fly to Japan tonight. We also bring Siwon and Nara in case we need them there.” Mrs. Bae replied.

Irene sighed. “Then, how about me? Mid-sem break finally here so I thought I wanna go back home and spend time with you guys.” 

“Sorry but there’s no ticket left so you can’t follow us. Besides, we’re going for 3 weeks.” 

Hearing the replies, Irene massaged the back of her neck, trying to think another solution.

“Guess, I’ll spend my time alone then...” She sadly spoke.

“No. You can’t stay alone in the house.” A strict voice made Irene startled. His dad.

“But dad, I can’t stay in this dorm during the mid-sem break. Then, should I go to hotel?” Irene asked again.

“No.” Mr. Bae rejected.

“Our condo?” She asked again.

“No.” Again, his dad objected.

Irene made a confused expression before she sipped the hot chocolate that she ordered just now. She currently was waiting for Bogum at the cafeteria.

“But dad–”

“Don’t you have friends? Why not asking them to let you sleep over?” Mr. Bae suggested.

“Yoobi and her family spend their holiday at Jeju Island.” She answered as she remembered that Yoobi told her that her family would go to Jeju Island during the break.

But then, before her dad could respond her, Irene heard her mom already took over the cellphone.

“Why don’t you sleep over at Bogum’s house?” Mrs. Bae bluntly questioned.

The question from her mom automatically made her eyes widened in shock. Did she heard right?

“What? No! I’ll never let my daughter sleep at a guy’s house!” Mr. Bae opposed his wife’s suggestion.  

“But, Bogum is our daughter’s boyfriend.” Mrs. Bae argued.

“No dear. Yes, he is her boyfriend but not a husband.” Mr. Bae fought back.

Irene silently heard the little argument between her parents. 

“You also said you trust Bogum right? I know he will treat our daughter very well.” Mrs. Bae reassured her husband.

“And... do you still remember that I also used to sleep over at your house during our college times back then?” Mrs. Bae continued, her mind remembering the time where she slept over at her husband’s house.

Hearing the last words from her mom, Irene couldn’t help but giggled. 

“But–”

“No but anymore.  I’ll tell Bogum to take a very good care of our daughter. Okay?” 

“Hello Joohyun?” Mrs. Bae called out her daughter’s name after being away for minutes because of the little argument with her husband.

“Yes mom?” Irene answered.

“So, can you sleep over at Bogum’s house?” Mrs. Bae a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter