Meeting

All I Need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

meeting

 


***


Chanwoo glanced up at Bogum's back that was facing him. He sat on the wide table outside the house. To be honest, he still didn't knew how to react after he saw the ‘little moment’ between Bogum and Joohyun.

‘What happened between Bogum and noona?’ He thought, feeling confused.

Bogum turned around and he looked down at Chanwoo that obviously was not on his right mind. “Nothing happened between us.” 

Chanwoo lifted his eyebrow, judging Bogum. “You think I'll believe you?” 

Bogum sighed frustratedly. “I... I just...” He stuttered while thinking a better excuse to give towards Chanwoo.

“You just... what?” Chanwoo smirked. 

“I don't know okay? Just don't say anything towards Joohyun.” Bogum warned.

“You like noona right?” 

Hearing Chanwoo's question, Bogum's eyes rounded. He paused for few minutes. “No... I don't like her...” He slowly said.

Chanwoo stared weirdly at Bogum. “Are you serious?” 

Bogum nodded slightly. 

“Why? Because Yoobi likes you?” Chanwoo questioned again.

Bogum slowly walked towards the wide table and lied down on it. He looked at the stars up there and thought about Chanwoo asked just now. 

“I don't want Yoobi and Joohyun being enemies...” He slowly said. It's truth that Yoobi has been liking him since they're in childhood until now but, Bogum always said to her that he thought her as a best friend that he cherished for.

“I know this maybe sound selfish but when will you think about your feelings, dude?” Chanwoo looked at Bogum. He also knew about Yoobi's crush towards Bogum.

Bogum smiled softly. “You, me, Yoobi and Joohyun. I don't want our friendship broken just because of my feelings.” 

Chanwoo's heart softened when he saw his best friend's face. He knew that Bogum always put his best friends  first no matter what happened but how long he'll act like that?

“You think I can ignore this after I know about your true feelings towards noona? Gosh Bogum, you should think about yourself once.” Chanwoo said frustratedly. 

“Chanwoo, I really hope that you'll keep this as a secret. Yoobi is my best friend that I don't want to lose. Same as Joohyun. She has a special spot in my heart. So, please dude?” Bogum looked at Chanwoo, asking him to keep it as a secret.

Rolling his eyes, Chanwoo sighed. “Fine. But don't you ever regret if someone makes his move towards noona.” He warned. 

 

 

 

***

 

 


After the ‘sleep-over’ at Bogum's house, Joohyun left secretly when he's not at home. She didn't want make herself as a rude person, so she left him a text saying that she needed to go back to her hometown.

Now, she already arrived at her house after Nara and Siwon picked up her nearby Bogum's apartment. Joohyun smiled widely when she saw her parents were already waiting for her in front of the main door. She quickly ran towards her parents and hugged both of them tightly.

“I miss you dad, mom.” 

Mr. Bae and Mrs. Bae chuckled as they patted their daughter's back together lightly. “Mom and dad miss you too.” They confessed. 

Joohyun grinned cheekily before broke the hug. 

“I already cook your favorite food! Let's eat now!” Mrs. Bae said excitedly and she dragged Joohyun, entering their house. 

Joohyun sat down in front of her mom, while her dad was sitting beside mom. She took of her big glasses and stared hungrily at her favorite food, Spicy Stir-Fried Octopus in front of her. 

She took her chopsticks and ate the spicy octopus that her mom made for her. She smiled heavenly after she tasted it. 

“Mom, I swear that your spicy stir-fried octopus is the best! I miss your cooking.” She praised her mom.

Mrs. Bae giggled. “I know Joohyun. You don't need to remind me that.” She joked.

Mr. Bae looked at his wife and his daughter joking around. He also couldn't help but smiled too. “How's your feeling staying in the dorm?” He asked Joohyun. 

Joohyun shifted her eyes away from the food and looked at her dad. “Great I guess? I make friends and all of them kind to me.” Her lips curled into a smile. 

Mr. Bae nodded, feelings relieved that his daughter was doing good. 

“Then, has someone catch your attention?” Mrs. Bae asked straightforwardly. 

Joohyun rounded her eyes after her mom asked the ‘sensitive’ question. She suddenly thought about her sleep-over at Bogum's apartment. 

“You have! Who's it Joohyun? Is he handsome? Kind? Romantic?” Mrs. Bae threw lot of question of towards her daughter.

Joohyun chuckled as her mom always acted childish and excitedly whenever it's related about her love story. 

“No mom. I don't have okay?” She answered before continued eating.

“Good. Then, tomorrow night we'll meet my best friend and his son too. You better dress up well okay?” Mr. Bae said.

Joohyun looked up and stared at her dad. “You're not going to make me marry with your best friend's son right?” 

Mr. Bae and Mrs. Bae looked at their daughter, dumbfounded after hearing the question from Joohyun.

“What? Of course not. How can you think like that?” Mr. Bae asked before he slowly laughed at Joohyun.

“Well... In dramas, novels and fanfics, the parents always force their daughter to marry with their best friend's son.” Joohyun answered. 

“Darling! Our baby daughter is so cute!” Mrs. Bae looked at her husband and squealed excitedly. 

Joohyun grinned awkwardly before she continued her lunch.

 

 


***

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter