Enough

All I Need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

enough

 

***
 


“Sojin, Chaeri, where's Joohyun?” The guy asked as he approached the two girls who're sitting at the cafeteria. 

“Don't ask us, Seungho.” The girl with long hair replied while rolling her eyes in annoyance.

“I thought she's your best friend?” Seungho looked at them suspiciously.

“Correction! She's not even our friend for God's sake. Who wants to befriend with that conceited ?” Sojin said sarcastically.

“She thought just because she's pretty and popular, she could look down on us? We wanted to befriend with her because of her money for sure.” Chaeri continued before chuckled. 

Seungho opened his mouth in shocked. He never thought that Sojin and Chaeri hated his ‘beloved’ girlfriend that much since both of them were always showed towards all the students in the college that they're her 'Bestfriend Forever'.

“Then I'm not alone I guess.” Seungho said before he smiled creepily at them.

“What do you mean?” Sojin lifted her left eyebrow.

“That Bae Joohyun, the so-called-pure-innocent woman was acting like a high school girl whenever I tried to have with her!” Seungho said frustratedly. 

“Uh-oh. So you're not madly in love with her?” Chaeri asked as her mood lighten up a little bit.

“Duhh, she's one of my playthings. I made a bet with my friends to steal her ity since she's the most hardest woman in our college. Besides, who doesn't want to have with that pretty face? It's waste to break up with her without using her properly.” Seungho revealed the bet that he made with his friends. 

Sojin and Chaeri automatically laughed after they heard the truth from Seungho. They continued talked bad things about Bae Joohyun without noticing someone was eavesdropping them behind the big pillar at the cafeteria.

‘How could they...’

 

 

*** 

 

 

Closing the main door, Joohyun walked slowly towards her room, ignored the maids who trying to serve her by giving her a glass of water like they usually did before. The maids looked each other with weird expressions on their face. 

“Miss Joohyun, are you okay?” One of maids who had been following Joohyun from behind asked but  then Joohyun closed the door without answering the question.

“Nara, whats wrong?”

Nara turned around and saw Mrs. Bae was walking towards her. She quickly bowed at her respectfully. 

“Mrs. Bae, I think young miss has a problem because her face looks gloomy and sad.” Nara replied in a worried tone. 

Mrs. Bae looked at Nara for a moment before she shifted her eyes at her daughter's room. “I think she needs to be alone. Tell the others to not disturb young miss. Tonight, I'll check on her.” She told Nara.

Nara nodded quickly before she left Mrs. Bae. 

 

 

*** 

 

 

Joohyun lied down on her bed as she stared at the ceiling blankly. She recalled the conversation between her two ‘bestfriends’ and ‘boyfriend’. She never thought that the three of them would talk bad things behind her. 

“So, this is what they call backstabbers?” She muttered. 

“Who wants to befriend with that conceited ?”

Her heart ached hearing the word '' from Sojin who she thought was sincerely enough to be her best friend. 

“She thought just because she's pretty and popular, she could look down on us? We wanted to befriend with her because of her money for sure.”

Honestly, she hated getting attention from the people around her. She never wanted to be popular in the college. Blame her parents that she was born with good background and face.  

Joohyun closed her eyes tightly as her heart couldn't take anymore. She was so stupid to believe that they sincerely befriend with her. Not because of her family's wealth or looks. 

Then, she remembered the bet that Seungho made with his friends, Joohyun clenched her fist in anger.  She thought Seungho really loved and treasure her but all he wanted was her ity? 

She really hated that kind of men. They thought women were their playthings that they could play anytime they wanted? 

Suddenly, her cellphone vibrated so she quickly took her iPhone 6s on the table. She scrolled at the messages that she received j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter