Embarrassed

All I Need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


 

embarrassed

***

 

 

Irene went upstairs as she couldn’t find Bogum on the ground level. Then, she went upstairs to look for him but still, there’s no sight of him on the second level too.

‘Why he suddenly left me alone? And why his face looks troubled just now?’ She thought silently.

“Irene-shi...” A guy’s voice called her name. 

Irene turned around and saw Suho and Jin were standing in front of her. She also noticed the unreadable expression from Suho’s face.

“Yes?” Irene asked.

“I’m sorry for saying improper things about Bogum. I’m sorry for saying that you could find someone richer than Bogum.” Suho apologized for what he said towards Bogum just now.

Hearing the apologizes from Suho, now Irene finally knew why Bogum acted like that. She felt a little bit disappointed towards Bogum because she thought he already knew that she loved him just the way he was. 

Irene sighed heavily. She looked at Suho. “You know that the one that you should say sorry is Bogum, your boss right?”

Suho slowly nodded in guilts. 

“Then, we’ll go first, Irene-shi.” Jin spoke out before both of them turned around to leave Irene.

“Suho.” Irene suddenly called and Suho turned around immediately to look at Irene.

“In case if you still don’t know, I love Bogum with all my heart. I never look at his status. Besides, compare to him, I’m the one who has nothing here. With such a young age, Bogum already has a stable business. Unlike me. The rich one was my parents. Not me.” Irene said with a monotone voice before she left both Suho and Jin and walked towards the office room.

 

 

 


***

 

 

 

“Bogum?” Irene softly called out Bogum’s name. Then, she slowly turned the door knob to peek a little into the room. 

“Joo?” Bogum replied, calling back her name. He stood up from his chair and went towards the door to get Irene.

Irene sighed, feeling relieved when she saw Bogum was walking towards her. Then, he reached both her hands and gazed into her eyes guiltily.

“Sorry for leaving you alone. I just...”

“Something is bothering you right?” Irene asked.

Bogum shook his head. “Nothing... Just forget about that. Lets go to my house now.” He let go her hands and went towards the table, trying to avoid Irene’s eye contact.

He pretended to tidy up his table.

“I love you.” 

The sudden confession from Irene made Bogum stopped his action automatically. He looked up at Irene and stared at her in confusion. He never thought that Irene could say the sentence since it’s really hard to hear that magic three words from his girlfriend.

On the other hand, Irene didn’t knew what’s going on her but she just wanted Bogum to know that she re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter