Rejected

All I Need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

rejected

 

 


***

Bogum folded his arms, not feeling satisfied when he stared at the two people in front of his eyes. He looked beside him and there’s his partner, Kim Taehyung who was smiling and giggling while singing a song. 

He rolled his eyes in annoyance. Now, they’re in the bus heading to Busan. Before they entered the bus, he wanted to sit with Joohyun but the lecturer, Mr. Kim insisted. He ordered all the students to sit with their own partner and here he’s, sitting with his partner while witnessing his girlfriend sitting with other guy who obviously had interest into her.

He quickly took out his cellphone before type a message.

Bogum
Don’t laugh or smile or talk with that Yifan.

After done typing, he sent it.

On the other hand, Joohyun that was talking with Yifan about the questions for interview after this stopped when she felt her cellphone vibrated.

She swiped her cellphone and opened the text from Bogum. Automatically, her lips curled into a smile when she read the message.

She quickly typed. 

Joohyun
Don't be too jealous you dummie. I only love you okay? <3

Bogum
I know but I don't trust Yifan... 

Joohyun smiled again and decided to stop replying his text. Yifan that was peeking Joohyun's text messages since just now chuckled when he knew her overly protective boyfriend.

He smirked as his head had a plan. Slowly, his fingers went to Joohyun's cheeks as he pretended to chase away some dirts on her face.

“Dirt.” He said cooly before focused his eyes in front. 

“Thanks Yifan.” She replied.

Yifan grinned. “No problem!” He said as he could feel someone was already burning from the back. 

And yes. Bogum saw everything included Yifan's smirk. He groaned lightly before punched the seat in front of him. The guy who sat in front of him gasped in shocked. He turned around and stared at Bogum.

“Whats wrong?” He asked Bogum. Taehyung who's sitting beside him stayed silent as he also weird because of the sudden mood change from his partner.

Bogum ignored his question. 

If only he could yell and told everyone that Joohyun was his girlfriend. His woman. But Joohyun asked him to keep it as a secret since she didn't want grab people’s attention.

Yoobi that was sitting behind him poked Bogum's shoulder. “Jealous much huh?” She .

Bogum pouted. 

Yoobi automatically laughed because she knew Bogum very well. She knew how he didn't liked it when someone snatched or touched his belongings. 

“Idiot. Unnie only loves you so don't worry.” She whispered slowly.

“I know but I don't trust that Yifan guy.” 

Yoobi looked at Yifan that was smiling at Joohyun. She knew that Yifan also had the special feelings towards Joohyun.

“Then, do something so people know that Joohyun unnie is your girlfriend.” She said. Somehow she felt Bogum was so dumb in relationship. 

“Should I?” He questioned.

“Yes for God sake!” Chanwoo that happened to hear the conversation between Yoobi and Bogum yelled loudly in frustration. 

 

 


***

 

 


After being in the bus for an hour, they finally reached their destination, Busan. Some of the students went to the toilet and some of them were resting before they started the interview. 

Bogum's eyes wandered around as he couldn't find Joohyun. He was about to look inside the bus but suddenly someone tapped his shoulder.

He knew this scent.

Slowly, he turned behind and saw Joohyun cheekily smiled at him. Bogum couldn't help himself but smiled too when he saw the angelic smile from Joohyun.

“Miss me?” She asked while sticking out her tongue.

“Nope. Never.” He replied without looking at her.

Joohyun puffed her cheeks. “Fine then.” She said and wanted to walk away her hand but Bogum quickly pulled her hand. 

“I'm just joking. I miss you like crazy. You don't know how much I want to pull you away from that playboy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter