Fluttered

All I Need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

fluttered

***

 


“Joo!” 

The voice made Irene looked up and she slowly smiled when she saw Bogum already walked towards her and Yifan.

Yifan’s eyes looked at Irene and he could see the love that he wanted but... its not for him. He quickly looked away and comforted himself secretly.

If you love truly love someone, then the only one thing that you should do is wishing her to be happy. Even if its not with you.

“What happened to your forehead and glasses?” Bogum asked worriedly as he touched the plaster on Irene’s forehead. He also stared at Irene’s broken glasses.

Then, he thought that Yifan was with Irene all day  so he quickly grabbed his collar and looked at Yifan furiously. “What did you do to her?” 

Irene widened her eyes because of the sudden act from Bogum. “Bogum, no!” She quickly pulled Bogum away from Yifan.

“Then what happened? Is it still hurt?” He asked and his eyes clearly showed how worried he was. His fingers gently touched her forehead.

“No... I’m okay.” She replied.

“Uh, excuse me but I need to explain something here. I don’t hurt her and I will never hurt her. There’s a kid kicked a stone towards Irene so I treated the wound with that plaster.” Yifan explained the truth.

“Sorry about just now... And thanks.” Bogum massaged the back of his neck in embarrassment. If only he calmed a little and not being too over.

Yifan lightly chuckled. “I never know you can be serious too, Park Bogum. Guess, love can change someone.”

“I guess so...” Bogum replied as he slipped his fingers into Irene and intertwined with her. Irene happily smiled at him.

“You’re so lucky to have Irene as your woman. Well then, thanks Irene for listening my confession. I wish you two happiness. Gotta go.” Yifan bided his goodbye before he left both Bogum and Irene.

“Confession?” He blurted out.

Irene bit her lower lip nervously. “Uh...” She paused.

“I need an explanation here Bae Joohyun.” Bogum demanded.

And he sound so serious.

 

 

 

***

 

 

“Your parents and his parents know each other and what did you say? They also friends since they were young?” 

Irene that was sitting on the bench slowly nodded. 

“D... Don’t tell me both of you are in an arrange marriage?” Bogum stuttered nervously. 

“What? An arrange marriage? No way!” 

Hearing the serious replies from Irene, he finally sighed, feeling relieved. He took a seat beside her.

“Then, its good. But, if you really was arranged to marry with him, guess I don’t have any choices but kidnap you.” Bogum smiled as he squeaked her nose softly.

Irene shyly lowered down her head.

“And there’s one more... About his confession...” Bogum mentioned the 'confession' word in a serious tone.

“I already rejected him! Trust me that I only love–”

Before she could finish her words, she felt her body was pulled into someone’s hands. Tightly. 

“Thank you for choosing me.” Bogum whispered into her ear as he kissed on top of her head sweetly. 

He admitted that he couldn’t control his actions whenever he’s with Irene. He wished he could shower Irene with lots of love.

Irene responded the hug and her lip curled into a big smile. “Thank you for loving me.”

 

 

 

***

 

 


“What?! Did you just left us here?!” Irene yelled at Yoobi and Chanwoo in disbelief through the FaceTime. 

Bogum secretly grinned as his plan finally succeeded. Thanks to his two bestfriends!

“Hello? Yoobi! Chanwoo?! Don’t you hang up!” Irene called out Yoobi and Chanwoo repeatedly but they already hung up the video call.

Irene stared blankly at her iPhone’s screen. But then, she heard someone was giggling like nothing happened behind her so she quickly turned around and saw her so-called-tall-boyfriend laughed at her.

“Why are you laughing? They just left the two of us here! Lets just take a cab.” She suggested and grabbed his wrist but Bogum didn’t moved even an inch.

She stared weirdly at him. “Bogum?”

“Can we stay here for one night?” He blurted out his plan.

Hearing the question from Bogum, Irene’s cheeks automatically reddened and she suddenly felt the temperature was so hot.

“W– What do you mean?” She stuttered nervously.

“I want to spend my time with you here. Alone.” He boldly said.

Irene that couldn’t hide her red cheeks quickly lowered down her head. 

Ohmygod why my heart is beating so fast?! 
 
“Can I?” 

Irene slowly looked up and saw Bogum’s expression that was pleading towards her. Her heart softened when she saw the puppy eyes from him so she nodded shyly.

“Yes!! Let’s go now!” Bogum widely smiled before they left the place while holding each other hands like the normal couple did. 

 

 


***

 

 


“Bogum, you better not!” Irene ran away from Bogum when he , wanted to splash the water that was on his palm.

He gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter