Encounter

All I Need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

encounter

 

 

***
 


She let out a relief sigh before she put down her two luggages on the ground. She looked at the building in front of her. Seoul University. Her new college. Thanks to her dad that she could transfer so easily and quickly.

“Finally I'm here.” Joohyun muttered.

“Young miss–” 

Joohyun turned around as she immediately closed Nara's mouth with her palm. She shook her head repeatedly. Nara looked at Joohyun weirdly and asked her to let go of .

Joohyun leaned closer to Nara's ear and whispered. “Don't call me young miss. Remember that I came here as Bae Joohyun, not the daughter of B Group.” 

Nara widened her eyes, finally understood the meaning. She grinned cheekily after realizing her mistake. 

“But will you be okay staying in the dorm?” Nara asked, feeling a little bit worried since Joohyun never lived in the dorm before. 

Joohyun smiled and nodded confidently. “Yes. I'm gonna be okay. Don't worry, Nara.”

She fixed her braided hair and the geeky glasses that she bought last week. She wanted to start a new life as a new person so, thats why she decided to change her looks so that people will befriend with her just the way she was.

“But young miss, when you're wearing this big spectacles... You look cute. I swear.” Nara spoke in a slow tone. 

“But I'm different from before right?”

Nara nodded as she agreed but still she thought that her young miss was still pretty with that big glasses. 

“Then, I'll be going. Take care Nara. Send my regards to dad and mom.” Joohyun said before she hugged Nara tightly. 

Although Nara were 7 years older than her, she always thought Nara as one of her families that always stayed with her.

Nara hugged Joohyun back. “Take care of your health too. You have gastric so please eat on time okay? If you need someone to wash your clothes or iron them, just give me a call okay?” 

Joohyun nodded while giggling because of Nara's order. She lifted her two luggages and made her way towards the main gate. 

But, she stopped her steps as she turned behind and waved at Nara that was standing far away from her and she's smiling at her.

 


*** 

 


Joohyun looked around the college as soon as she entered the gate. She was amazed how big and modern the building. She also noticed some of the students were studying at the cottage, playing skateboards, dancing and many more. 

She immediately snapped out when she remembered that she should go to the registration place to register. She looked down at the map that she was holding since just now but every-time she tried to follow the map, she would get confused.

‘Am I lost?’ 

Without hesitation, she folded the map and put it inside her sling bag. Joohyun decided to search the place by her own sense. 

As her feet started to walk, she clutched her sling bag tightly. She didn't knew why but she could feel stares from the students. Her steps stopped at the lockers and she gasped in shocked when she turned beside her and saw a couple was making out passionately. 

She swore that they were almost half-. She decided to ignore them as she wanted to leave but then a guy's voice stopped her. “What the are you looking for ugly?”

Joohyun stepped backward, feeling scared of him since he looks really scary. His face looks fierce and had the bad-guy aura around him. 

“I... I...” She stuttered and lowered down her head.

She could feel that the guy was slowly walked towards her but then suddenly, she felt her wrist was being pulled by someone. 

Joohyun stared at her wrist that was clearly being hold by a guy as his hand looks masculine. She slowly looked up and her eyes almost popped out when she saw a really good-looking guy was smiling widely towards her.

“What're you doing? Let's run!” He said before pulled Joohyun and ran away from that place.

 

 

*** 

 

 

“Oh god...” 

Joohyun looked at guy who's obviously was panting hardly and trying to get some air. Joohyun giggled softly when she saw his tired expression. Thanks goodness, she had a good stamina since she always jogged on the treadmill back then at her house.

Automatically the guy stared at her when he heard her giggles. “Are you laughing at me?”

She imm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter