Strange

All I Need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

strange

 

***


 

It has been 3 weeks since she entered the college and she admitted that it's hard for her a little bit to adjust herself in that dorm. Actually her roommate was Yoobi but now she stayed at her own house so thats why she's alone in the room. 

She also felt really grateful because Yoobi, Chanwoo and especially Bogum always helped her with her studies. Bogum helped her a lot since Yoobi and Chanwoo kinda busy with their other club meeting.

Joohyun snapped out before she continued jotted down the notes that her lecturer, Mr. Ho wrote on the whiteboard just now. Some of the students were already left the class. 

She's always alone during the classes because no one want to befriend nor greeted her. She only had three friends that she knew. Yoobi, Chanwoo and Bogum. Although the three of them were 2 years younger than her. 

Speaking about Bogum, somehow Joohyun felt really grateful because he's the one who talked to her on the first day she entered the college. He's the one who introduced Chanwoo and Yoobi towards her. 

She couldn't help as her lips curled into a small smile. 

“Are you imagining naughty things?” 

Hearing the familiar voice, Joohyun automatically rolled her eyes. She looked up and saw he's already smirked at her. 

“What're you doing here?” She asked.

Bogum chuckled as he sat down faced her. “I passed by your class and then my feet automatically stopped when I saw someone was smiling from ear to ear alone. Like an.... idiot.” He teased Joohyun. 

“You!” She yelled halfheartedly. Bogum always whenever they met.  

“I what?” He sticked out his tongue playfully. 

“Ugh!” Joohyun frustratedly groaned because of him so, she continued wrote down the notes, ignoring Bogum.

But then, she felt Bogum was poking her arm repeatedly. 

“Are you angry with me?” He asked in a soft tone. 

Joohyun put down her pen before she looked up at him. “Then, should I smile?”

He quickly nodded. “You're the cutest when you smile.” 

After she heard the praise from Bogum, Joohyun couldn't help but smiled. “You better treat me next time.” She said.

He grinned after he saw Joohyun's smile. “Let's go.”

Joohyun glanced at him. “Where?”

“Double date!” 

“I need to send this assignment first.”

 

 


*** 

 

 

After he parked his motorbike, Bogum got off, followed by Joohyun that was fixing her hair and clothes properly. 

“We're here!” He said and grinned.

Joohyun looked in front of her. Lotte World.

“What're we doing here?” She asked as she looked around the place.  There're a lot of people and most of them were couples. 

“Ice-skating.”

“But–” Before she could finish her words, someone called her. “Unnie!”

Joohyun turned and saw Yoobi and Chanwoo were walking towards them.

“Hi Yoobi, Chanwoo.” She waved at them.

“Bogum, you never late before. Chanwoo and I wait for 30 minutes! Right Chanwoo?” Yoobi pouted as she folded her arms.

Chanwoo nodded, agreed.

Automatically, Joohyun felt guilty because she's the reason why they're late. Before they came here, she met Mr. Lee first to send the assignment. 

“Uh Yoobi–” Joohyun wanted to explain the truth but was stopped by Bogum.

“Sorry... I had stomachache just now. Forgive me pleaseeee~” He lied while making a cute expression in front of Yoobi.

“Fine! But only this time!” Yoobi warned. 

“Promise!” He grinned cheekily.

Joohyun just stood there without saying anything. She was touched because of Bogum since he back up her by lying to Yoobi. 

“You two stop being lovey dovey. Let's go now.” Chanwoo rolled his eyes as he walked towards the entrance. 

Yoobi wrapped her right arm around Bogum's left hand and they slowly walked towards the entrance. 

But before they entered, Bogum looked behind him and called out Joohyun that was standing blankly. “Joo! Let's go!” 

Joohyun snapped out when Bogum called her. She quickly made her way towards them.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter