Realized

All I Need
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

realized

 

***

 

Semester two finally approached Joohyun. So, since the new semester already started, the faculty of business had their first meeting with all of the seniors and juniors. 

Joohyun already took her seat far from the others. Then, her eyes spotted Yoobi that was walking towards her. Joohyun smiled seeing her for the first time after the semester break and she missed her so much.

“Yoobi!” She called out her name. But, Yoobi ignored her and just walked passing by her and went to sit with her other friends behind. 

Joohyun's expression immediately changed because of Yoobi's sudden cold treat towards her. 

‘Did Yoobi just ignored me?’ Joohyun thought.

She shrugged off and thought that Yoobi might not in her mood or she didn't heard that she was calling her name. 

“Morning noona!” 

Joohyun looked up and saw Chanwoo was already standing in front of her with Bogum beside him.

“Morning Chanwoo.” She greeted back.

“Only Chanwoo?” Bogum sulked as he folded his arms. 

Chanwoo rolled his eyes in annoyance. “Then, I'll go sit at the back noona. See you after this! Bye!” Chanwoo quickly bided his goodbye and left Joohyun with Bogum. 

Joohyun looked down and read the notes, ignoring Bogum's presence. Bogum stared at her in disbelief.

“Hello Bae Joohyun-shi? No morning for me?” Bogum waved his hand in front of her eyes.

Joohyun ignored him again. 

He started to panic and quickly sat beside her since the seat was still empty. He nudged her elbow strongly and made Joohyun turned to look at him.

“What?”

“I want my morning too from you...” He said softly.

Looking at his face, Joohyun let out some giggles. She couldn't help herself but laughed at Bogum. 

“Fine.” Then she continued. “Morning Bogum...”

Bogum grinned cheekily after heard Joohyun's cute voice. He stared at Joohyun that was fixing her big glasses and looked at her cute braided hair. 

‘Keep your heart calm Park Bogum!’ He warned himself as it's about to explode whenever he looked at Joohyun.

“So, where's my swan?” He asked.

Joohyun smiled before she took out the keychain from her purse and showed it towards Bogum. 

“Good.” He patted her head softly. Joohyun froze and she coughed a little bit. 

Bogum finally realized about his action so he immediately moved away his hand from Joohyun before the students could see them.

“Park Bogum! We can start the meeting now!” One of the students called Bogum since Bogum was the new president in faculty of business. 

“Yeah, okay!” He stood up and went in front of the class. 

Joohyun stared at Bogum's back that slowly disappeared from her eyes. After that, she sighed heavily. She didn't knew how long she could hide her feelings from Bogum. Joohyun knew that Bogum always thought her as a bestfriend, not more than that but it's different for her.

His kind, playful and straightforward acts that attracted her. He always stayed beside her although the students always looked at her with weird expressions. He's the one that befriended with her without looking at her looks or background. 

And, this was the first time Joohyun felt this kind of feeling. She never felt like this when she dated Seungho before. 

She sighed again, thinking that she shouldn't confess her love or their friendship would be awkward if he rejected her. 

Joohyun snapped out as she shook her head repeatedly. 

“What're you doing?” A husky voice approached her and she looked up and saw a familiar tall figure was smirking at her. 

She widened her eyes. “Yifan?”

“Awh, you remember my name. Thank you Bae Joohyun-shi.” He smirked. 

Joohyun panicked, feeling afraid that Yifan would spill out her secret. “What're you doing here?” She whispered slowly.

“Hello woman? I'm also a business student.” 

“Yes I know but why did you come and talk with me?” She looked around, afraid that the students would look at her. And... yes. The students were already stared at her. Some of them were also gossiping towards each other. 

Yifan endured himself to not laugh at Joohyun. He found that she's kinda cute with that big glasses and braided hair. Different from the Bae Joohyun he met during semester break. 

“Why? Can't I? Your dad asked me to take–” 

Before Yifan could say more, Joohyun quickly closed his mouth. She looked at him meaningfully. 

“Shhh. Please don't speak anything about my parents, your parents or whatever in this college.” 

Looking at Joohyun's desperate face, Yifan slowly went closer. “Fine. I'll not tell anyone but you need to come with me. Let's go.” He whispered softly before grabbed Joohyun's wrist and headed out from the class. 

 

 


***

 

 

As Bogum went in front and discussed about the upcoming event with Seryong, the vice president of faculty business. 

After they finally done with the discussion, Bogum turned around and looked in front of him. He quickly  took the mic. 

“1. 2. 3. Test.” He tested the mic. After made sure the mic was working, he continued. 

“Hello everyone. Good morning. It's good to see all of you after the semester break. So, I'm Park Bogum. The new president and beside me is Lee Seryong, the vice-president.” He started his speech.

“Today, I'll tell you about the upcoming event for our faculty. Next week, we decided to make a trip to Busan and all of you will have an interview with any shops or cafe there. Besides–”

His words stopped as Bogum's eyes spotted Joohyun was walking hand in hand with Wu Yifan, the rich and famous womanizer in Seoul University as they went out from the class.

‘Why did she let him hold her hand? Did they know each other?’  

He suddenly felt angry and his mind was full with many thoughts that he hoped they're not true. Without knowing, he put the mic and his feet started to move but then Seryong immediately stopped him. 

“Bogum-shi, we need to finish this meeting quickly.” Seryong said. 

Bogum looked at him. He breathed heavily as his anger still not faded away. 

“Your mic.” Seryong gave the mic.

“I... I...” He wanted to go and pull Joohyun away from Yifan but he could feel the stares that he got from the students. 

He let out a frustrated sigh and his hand slowly took the mic. 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

After the meeting was over, Bogum quickly stormed off from the class and went searched for Joohyun. How he mad at himself for letting other guy pulled Joohyun and the worst was the guy was Wu Yifan. The biggest playboy.

He looked at the cafeteria, lab, cottage, library but still he couldn't find Joohyun or Yifan. 

“!” He cursed frustratedly as he sat on the bench. His eyes wandered around the place but still, there's no Joohyun.

He felt anxious, worried and afraid that Joohyun might fall in his trap. “No Joo... Please don't...” He mumbled quietly.

“Bogum, lets hang out~!” A woman's voice called out his name and wrapped her hand around Bogum's arm.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter