Tu Me Rends Fou

La Petite Mort
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

April, 6, 2015 (13 days before death).

 

“Sehun...please...”

 

 

 

 

“Luhan. Luhan? ing wake up. It's too early for sleep talking.”

When Luhan opens his eyes, he sees a bright light. It's not heaven, but a mostly white room with see through curtains. Light is pouring through each window, signifying the time of day.

“Earth to sleeping beauty?” He looks toward the voice that sounds awfully familiar. He's met with honey brown hair and an annoyed facial expression.

“Baekhyun...is that you?”

“I swear to God, I cannot request enough that they at least separate us by our mental instabilities. I love you, Luhan, but you're crazy as hell sometimes.” He's thrown by what's happening around him. The last thing he remembers is being told he was dying.

“I thought...I thought you ran away with Chanyeol?”

“Chanyeol? My doctor? I wish. All he ever does is sneak peeks at my during hydrotherapy. It's like come on, make a move already.”

“Where...where am I?” Luhan is too confused to make sense of what's happening around him. The look on Baekhyun's face goes from annoyed to concerned at Luhan's disoriented nature.

“Oh no. Hey, Luhan, do you remember me? Do you know that this place is real?” He's heard the questions all before, but he can't place when or where. He does remember Baekhyun, but he doesn't know where he is. He's never seen the room he's in, but he somehow knows that it belongs to him, and it's shared with Baekhyun.

Baekhyun is calling for help, the panic button in his hand can't be pushed fast enough as he watches Luhan take in his unfamiliar surroundings. Nurses rush in expecting a violent patient, but all they find is Luhan tossing aside various papers; a mantra of 'where am I' and 'what is going on' being repeated.

“Luhan, please calm down. Why don't you just take a breath and sit back down, okay?” When Luhan looks up, he sees Minseok. He tries to spring up from the bed; to run from the man that has tried to kill him on several occasions, but he's held down by a pair of nurses.

“No, please you don't understand! He's here to kill me! He poisoned me!” Luhan is frantic now. No one seems to be listening to him, and Minseok is approaching him with a needle in hand.

“Luhan, I'm just going to give you something to calm you down, okay?” Before he can break away, Minseok is inserting the needle into his arm. The effects of the medicine hit him almost immediately. His arms are no longer strong enough to fight against the brawny nurses holding him down. His vision is fading, and he feels himself falling asleep.

“Someone get his father on the phone. Tell him Luhan's had another episode.”

It's the last thing he hears before he passes out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Luhan...wake up.” He knows that voice. It's his father.

His eyes flutter open to be met with his father's concerned face. His arms and legs have been strapped to the bed he's on, but it doesn't bother him; he's not yet strong enough to fight against his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter