The Confession

Kim Kibum: Relationship Destroyer

 

I woke up the next day to see Taemin staring down at me.

"NOONA~," he said losing his seriousness from yesturday, "GET UP~ BREAKFAST TIME~"

"Aniyo~ I dont want to~"

"BUTNOONAYOUMUSTBECAUSEIFYOUDONTEATBREAKFASTTHENTHEMEANIENURSESWILLTAKEYOUR BREAKFASTAWAYANDWON'TFEEDYOUUNTILTOMORROW!!!!"

Ugh Taeminnie stop annoying me...Oh, well.. I'm goning to get up because if I don't get up not I never will.

"YES NOONA IS AWAKE!!!!"

"Taemin... Shut it.. Please.."

"OOOHHHH NOONA MAD~"

"Taemin... STOP IT OR IMA SLAP CHU"

"Okay, okay, fine NOONA I'll stop."

Finally. I sit up and eat my breakfast that consists of runny scrambled eggs.. Hospitals should have better food.. I. Want. Ramen. This hospital . And there's nothing to do but sit around all day. Theres no TV or anything so I can't watch my favorite show (Dream Team). Only Taemin, Onew, and Key are here to keep me company but they sleep most of the time. They gave me soda though and it was flat but they made me drink it. All the soda is making me have to go to the bathroom but when I try to get out of bed I realize.. I can't move my legs..

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS. CANT. BE. HAPPENING. IT. JUST. CANT. SOMEONE. SAVE. ME," I yelled as loud as I could and either the nurses couldn't hear me or they chose to ignore me.

Onew comes rushing in after a second.

"WHAT'S WRONG MINJI?"

"I-I'm p-p-paralyzed," I say and start crying.

Key comes in after hearing me crying and I suspect Taemin slept through all of this...

"Minji, what's wrong," Key asks.

"M-my legs are p-paralyzed," I stutter and start crying harder, " h-how am I going to make my dream come true if I can't w-walk?"

Key feels bad and comes to hug me.

"Minji, I'm sure whatever your dream is will still come true no matter what. You may have to work a bit harder then the others but, it's possible. You just have to believe," Key says trying to comfort me.

"Yeah, maybe I can make my dream come true but, people might not want a singer in a wheelchair. People won't like me," I exclaim bawling into Key's shirt.

Key looked surprised and said, "You wanted to be a singer?"

I said that out loud didn't I..

"N-Ne.."

"Then why did you say you hate music?"

"It was just a cover up for my pain."

"Does Minho know this?"

"Aniyo, I don't want to tell him! Don't tell him!"

"Arraso, Arraso"

Why did I say that out loud and why hasn't Onew said anything about that yet. I look around for Onew and spot him in a corner eating chicken. Of course. That's Onew for you!

Taemin comes in saying, "Clever, saying you hate music to hide your pain, I haven't heard of people doing that. Ever."

And serious Taemin is back. Is he bi-polar or something? Weirdo.

Spending time with Onew, Taemin, and Key really brightened my day and over a week they became my best friends. We were always laughing and even though I was really sad about being paralyzed they really brightened my day and gave me courage to do things I probably would never be able to do again. For example Onew was really funny. He was always falling down and I would sing the Onew condition song. Taemin kept dancing for me. Key sort of became my therapist. He gave me courage and helped me do things I didn't think was possible in my current state. For example I actually got out of bed and moved my legs a little with his help. I was standing! Key was my bestest friend out of all of them. One day they all had to leave. They were all better and were forced to leave but I had to stay behind and have some tests. The nurses also had to teach me how to use a wheelchair. I was lonely during the day but they visited me often.

One day when they weren't here I over heard a few nurses talking.

"Is it even possible," the first nurse said.

"Is what even possible," said the second.

"For someone who's been paralyzed to become.... Unparalyzed?"

"Aniyo. I've never heard of one person that was paralyzed and became unparalyzed. It's not possible."

"But, what about the girl in this room. Some guy named Key has been helping her and she was actually walking a few steps. But she's supposed to be paralyzed.."

"SHE'S BEEN WALKING?!?!!?"

"Ne, I told her she will never walk again but, her hopes are high. I he she doesn't feel to bad when her tryumps fail."

"What do you mean fail? She was waking!"

"Ne but it's impossible to become un paralyzed right? You said it yourself!"

"N-Ne" I heard them walk away and I started crying silently.

Key walked in alone and asked what's wrong. I explained to him what I heard the nurses saying.

"Aniyo. Those nurses are wrong. It is possible. I will support you all the way until you can walk correctly again because I love you."

Um...WTH WAS THAT A CONFESSION. KEY I LIKE YOU AND ALL BUT AS A BEST FRIEND NOT MY BOYFRIEND. DUDE THIS COULD TOTALLY RUIN OUR BESTFRIENDSHIP. DUH. KEY GET THAT IN YOUR MIND OF YOURS!!

"Uh," I say to Key, "Um.. I don't really like you in that way. We are best friends and all but I'm not ready to be in a relationship right now..."

Then the atmosphere became akward. KEY WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THAT IT ALREADY BECAME AKWARD. MAN WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! Extra Long Chapter! Thanks For Waiting.

Mianhae For The Wait!

Oh To My New Subsciber: THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBINGGGGGGG HEHE :DD

3 SUBSCRIBERS!!

Yeah im happy :D

100 VEIWSS

Haha Happy Again :DD

Thanks Everyone!!

I LOVE CHU ALL