RAMEN

Kim Kibum: Relationship Destroyer
-MINJI'S POV- "B-But, I don't know who I love." I replied to Minho. He pats my back and says, "Just follow your heart. Your heart will take you down the path right for you." I sigh and agree with him. "Do you think I should give Jjongie a chance?" I ask him. "Only if you think that's right for you," He said smiling. I smiled back at him and said, "I think I will." I smile spread across his face. "Let's go back to the dorm now," Minho suggested. "Arraso," I agreed. He pulled me out of the storm and we only took three steps before I shouted, "WAIT~~~!!!" He turned around and gave me a shocked exspression. "I forgot my Ramen!" I explained. Minho ran back inside and got a bow from the Chef in the back. "Kamsahamnida," Minho said bowing to the Chef. Minho packed up the Ramen in the box and handed it to me when he got back outside. I took the Ramen and sprinted off towards the dorm shouting, "Catch me if you can!!" But knowing Minho, I knew he would catch me in about 5 seconds. 1........ 2........ 3........ 4......... 5......... 6-OOF! Minho jumped on my back causing me to fall to the ground, spilling my ramen. "YAAAAHHHHH," I screamed at him, "YOU SPILLED MY RAMEN!!!" Minho got off of me and bowed. "Mianhamnida.." He said looking down. "I said to catch me! Not tackle me! Now you owe me ramen!" I shouted angrily. Minho sigh and said, "Fine.... I'll make some for you when we get back to the dorm." I put my hands on my hips and said, "I'm going to be watching you like a hawk so you can't ask Key to make some for you. Arraso?" Minho nodded, "Arraso.." Me and Minho walked slowly back to the dorm. Mainly because I was nervous to face Key, but Minho wanted to give me some time before I face Key too. When we finally reached the dorm I was shaking of nervousness but Minho hoarded me inside. "ANNYEONG~~~!!! I FOUND MINJI!!" Minho shouted. "OUCH!! Minho quiet down.. You're shouting into my ear." I spoke to him. Onew popped out from a corner and asked if we had chicken. "Onew, not everytime we leave we are going to come back with chicken." I explained to him. Onew looked dissapointed and went back to his corner. Why is he in a corner anyways... Oh well. I guess I'll never know. Taeminnie came out from his room and said, "Where's Key Hyung?" I put on a confused look and asked why he wasn't here. Minho spoke up explaining that he had set out to find me too. I thought that was sweet but after what he did to my brother I don't think I could forgive him. "We should go look for him," I said, "JONGHYUN!! I WANT YOU TO COME WITH ME!!" Jonghyun popped out of him room and came bounding towards me. "LET'S GO~~, he said excitedly grabbing me by the hand. "ADVENTURE!!" I yelled. As soon as we stepped out of the dorm I heard a voice coming from inside saying, "They look so cute together. Hehe" I smiled to myself. Hehe Taeminnie. Thank you.