SM Town Auditions

Kim Kibum: Relationship Destroyer

I was just released out of the hospital and can now fully walk. Haha I proved those nurses wrong.

Their stupid.

Hehehehehehehe.

Anyways, since I'm out of the hospital key is now driving me to the auditions. I don't know what I'm going to do though because you have to dance. I can't dance or run or anything but walk normally. I hope key has a plan for that or I'm never going to get in.

"Hey, Key? How am I going to dance for the auditions. I can't dance yet and even before I was hurt I wasn't a good dancer," I say to Key, starting a conversation.

"I already got it figured out. I told the judges you were a really great dancer but you were just recently released out of the hospital from a severe leg injury. So, you're not going to dance, k," he said back, smiling.

"But Key oppa~," I said realizing that was the first time I called him oppa, "I at dancing! You're going to have to teach me how to dance after I'm fully recovered!"

"That's fine with me! You're just going to sing so pick out a song to sing right now because we are here."

"Arraso."

We are here and I've already picked out my song. Not telling you it!

Hehe.

Anyways, I get out of the car and follow Key into this Huge building.

While everyone else is dancing on the stage I sit on a chair with them feeling helpless. I feel my face burn up of embarrassment because in the only one not dancing.

I hope the judges know that I'm kind of paralyzed right now..

I think Key saw my face because he then walked up to the judges and whispered something into each of their ears. I hope he's telling them that I'm incapable of dancing so they won't not accept me.

Ugh I'm so anxious.

Finally all the dancing is done and it's my turn to sing. I hope I ace this.

I sing "Hello" by my brothers band, SHINee. As I sang my voice rang out beautifully in the auditorium and I saw the judges faces have looks of amazement. Theirs eyes were wide and their mouths ajar.

This means I either aced it or failed.

I run off stage after I'm done and jitter with nervousness.

Key oppa~ why did you make me do this! wae~

Key comes up to me and hugs me tightly with a wide grin on his face.

"MINJI! THAT WAS AMAZING," he says, "YOU SANG OUR SONG BEAUTIFULLY THEIRS NO WAY THEY CAN'T ACCEPT YOU NOW!"

Keys words really cheered me up.

When I looked at the sheet after the judges had decided who would make it and who wouldn't, I was first place in getting in.

I jumped into Key's arms hugging him tightly.

"I couldn't have done it with out you, Key," I whisper in his ear, "I love you."

I can't believe I just said that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! New chapter!

Sorry for the delay! I had a lot of school work!

Please comment and let me know what you think of the new chapter! Comment, Subcribe, and Happy Reading! :D I love chu all!

Thanks To My New Subsciber! Thank You so Much!! :D

Have a Music filled Day! ♪♫