Nikkey?

Kim Kibum: Relationship Destroyer
Jonghyun and I linked arms and skipped out of the building. (A/N: That seems kind of gay for Jonghyun..... LOL. he's not gay though in this story. Maybe he should be... Wait Nevermind. He is in another fan fics on my shared account. Feel free to check that out. The account is TheDangoFamily. Lol go read the personal message. I'm sure you will laugh. Hehe, Natasha.. Wow this is taking up like half my story! Okay back to the story!) We turned right and headed for Forever 21. That's Key's favorite store. I looked around as we were skipping and saw many watchful eyes looking at us. Some people had looks that read 'Those weirdos...' and some had looks that read 'Why is she with MY Jonghyun.... That brat'. Jonghyun caught my gaze and gave them all glares to stay away. I smirked at them and flipped my hair the Diva way and skipped ahead to Forever 21, letting go of Jonghyuns arm. "Yah! Wait up!" Jonghyun called. "You better run, run, run, run, run~~" I sang to him before stopping to laugh. Jonghyun doubled over laughing and the people giving us looks started to come closer to us. "Yah, Jonghyun-ah, the people..." I trailed off pointing at the girls that are steadily coming closer. Jonghyun looked up and noticed then about 5 feet away from we were. Jonghyun bolted and ran past me, grabbing my arm to pull me with him. "RUN!!!!!!" He yelled. We started sprinting and so did the girls. I looked ahead of me for a second before turning around to see the girls all struggling to get something. I stopped running and looked back at them. One girl had gotten what she wanted. It was a SHINee poster! It read '샤이니!!! 장현!! 민호!!!! 키!!! 태민!! 진기!!! 사랑해요!!!' I rolled my eyes. "Crazy fangirls..." I said to Jonghyun who had come back to see what I was doing. "You can say that again," He replied, "now let's run before all of them get their posters out!" I agreed and we began running again. When we got to Forever 21, we started going through all the racks to see if Key was in them. We couldn't find him so we asked the front counter person if he was in the dressing room. She said no so we figured he didn't go here. "Well, if he's not here, then where is he? He normally comes here if he's not with you or at the dorm." Jonghyun said. Then I remembered something. He likes Nikki. "I KNOW WHERE HE IS." I sprint out of Forever 21 and head to the G4M dorm. "Why do I live with SHINee and not my group? That's just weird..." I thought amusing myself. I busted the door open and saw Amber sitting in the kitchen watching Mio cook Kimchi, complaining that she cooks to slowly. Typical Amber. Jonghyun felt bad for Mio and went to go help her cook. I walked up to Rina, who I saw sitting on the couch watch Dream High 2. "Rina? Is Key here?" I asked her. She said yes and pointed to Nikki's room. I thanked her and left for Nikki's room. I lightly knocked on the door to see in anyone answered. No one answered so I knocked much louder. Someone must have heard me so they must be ignoring me. I got frustrated and barged into the room, only to see Key with Nikki against the wall in a fierce kiss. "KEY," I scream at him, "YOU BUTTHOLE. YOU TELL ME YOU LOVE ME THEN GO MAKING OUT WITH MY BAND MEMBERS!! THIS IS WHY IM MAD AT YOU! YOU DO THINGS THAT ARE TOTTALLY UNESSISARY AND INNAPROPRIATE!! I HATE YOU!" Nikki looks at me with a stern but sad look and Key whips around only to say, "There's no point in loving someone that doesn't love me back." I looked at him with my best Charisma gale and said, "I used to love you, but you ruined the love I had for you when you started acting like an as-" I was hit in the face with excruciating force. I looked at Key with a hard look. "Look at yourself. You monster." Jonghyun came in from the kitchen and saw the mark on my face that Key had given me. "WHAT KIND OF A MONSTER ARE YOU," he shouts at Key, "YOU WERE HER BESTFRIEND AND HER BOYFRIEND!! NOW LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE! YOU'VE TURNED INTO A NASTY BACK STABBING CHEATING MONSTER!!! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!" Then he turns to me. "Let's go Minji. This son of a ***** needs to get himself a life." Jonghyun walks out in a huff. I look at Key who looks like he doesn't give a **** and then turn my gaze to Nikki. Her look is full of concern. "Nikki, if you knew I liked him then why did you do it?" I asked her. I turned away and followed Jonghyun out of the dorm. 'This is why I don't live with them' I thought. --------------~~~~~~~~~~~---------------~~~~~~~~~~~---------- YAY!! Another chapter done! How did you like it! I'm also going to do a bit of advertising here... There's this competition think I'm entering and if you are a guy I want you to go to my blog and look for a post titled 'all guys?' or at least I think that's the title. I don't know, but it's something like that. Anyways. Go to my blog, find that post, and read what it says. Please open up the link I put on there and read the page for further information. It looks like a lot of fun so please join. Thank you! P.S. I LOVE ALL SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTERS AND READERS!! But I don't like silent readers.. COMMENTS. ARE. LOVED. hehe.