Minho has a Twin?

Kim Kibum: Relationship Destroyer

Key's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"NO TAEMIN NOT A GIRL," I shout as I look up and see Taemin leading a beautiful girl into the room.

I pull Taemin away from the stranger girl. She seemed really pretty to me. She had sparkling light brown eyes, long brown hair, and the most amazing smile.

"Typical Key," I hear Taemin whisper under his breath as I hug him.

"YOU'RE LASHING OUT AT ME AGAIN," I roar, " WE TALKED ABOUT THIS! NO GIRLS THEY WILL HURT YOU!"

Taemin's look saddens as he says, "But Key Hyung~ That's Minho's twin sister! Can't I have her?"

I never knew Minho has a twin. Why didn't he tell us?

"No, no, no Taemin. You still can't have her."

I stop talking to Taemin and walk up to Minho's twin.

I put a hand out for her to shake and say, "Annyeong, I'm the Almighty Key, Key! So your Minho's sister?"

"Ne."

"Well then you can call me Keybummie," I say even though thats the special name that only my Dino calls me, but she seemed special enough for her to call me that.

Jjong pops out from a corner and says, "But Keybummie I thought that was only my nickname for you! What about our relationship?"

"You're the only one in my heart my little Dino," I say reluctantly. I don't want Minho's sister to think I'm weird.

My Dino gets up from sitting in the corner and goes over to shake her hand.

"Annyeong I'm Jonghyun but you can call me Jjong," says Jjong shaking her hand.

"I like Dino better," Says Minho's sister.

"No! Only my Keybummie can call me that!"

I notice Minho's sister glance at Onew with a confused look. Onew is sitting on the couch eating chicken. Of course.

"That's Onew. Our chicken maniac. Onew come greet our guest," I tell Onew.

Onew replies, "No time for that when there's chicken!!!"

I mentally slap Onew for not greeting our beautiful guest. At that time I see Minho appear at the doorway and I ask him why his sister is here.

"She's here so I can make her love music. Something tragic happened a long time ago and that caused her to hate music. I told her she can't live without music and she's agreed to come to this one concert," explains Minho.

I see a tear escape from Minho's sisters eyes and I hug her to try and comfort.

"I'm so sorry for you. I hope you enjoy our concert," i say and she smiles at me.

She leaves so we can finish getting for our performance. As soon as she leaves I yell at Minho. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US YOU HAD A TWIN! WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING FROM ME!!"

"I guess I just never though about it," Minho replies calmly, "Why do you care?"

I didn't want to tell him I like his sister so I made up something.

"YOU COULD BE HIDING OTHER THINGS FROM ME!!!!"

"So?"

"I don't like it," I pout, "Oh! I never caught your sisters name. What's her name?"

"Minji"

What a beautiful name. I smile at her name.

"Why are you smiling," asks Onew who just looked up from his chicken.

"U-Uh n-no reason," I said wiping the smile off my face. I really hope Minji likes the concert. I want to see that smile on her face. I know she likes being her, I can tell, music is her life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe

Im Switching POV's On You!

Ehehehehe :D

Hope You Liked This Chapter!

 

Oh. And Thank you to My New Subcriber! :D