Waiting for Key

Kim Kibum: Relationship Destroyer

If You read This Chapter before I Edited Then It Might Have Benn Hard to Read. If You Couldnt Read It before Please Try Again Because Now I Have Edited It

 Thanks for understanding :

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in the hospital sometime after I out. I looked around the room and saw Taemin sitting in a chair, Onew drinking water in the hospital bed, and Key sleeping.

The nurse came in and I instantly asked her, "How long have I been sleeping?"

The nurse replies, "You've been in a coma for a week and we weren't sure that you would survive. We have done the best we can to fix for up."

"Where was I hit?"

"Y-you were hit in the hip and we think you are paralyzed from the waist down. A-also you were shot and the bullet grazed your neck t-tearing open an artery," the nurse said looking sadly down at me.

"Well at least I'm alive, right," I say trying to be optimistic. Though inside I'm crying like there's no tomorrow. PARYLIZED FROM THE WAIST DOWN. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH MY LIFE. GO TO %€## WHOEVER DID THIS!! (excuse the language :D)

"N-Ne," she says and nods shakily. Maybe she's nervous about something. IM DEFINATLY NERVOUS.

"Is Key going to be alright? Has he woken up," I ask the nurse trying not to cry.

"Well," says the nurse, "he hasn't woken up yet but I think you're fast acting to save Taemin, Onew, and Key defiantly made a difference in their recovery. For example, if you hadn't help Taemin, Onew, and Key we would have had to amputate their hurt limbs and Key would be dead."

I smiled at the fact I saved a life. Even if it's just one. The nurse leaves and Taemin comes over to talk to me. His face looks serious rather than cute and sweet when I met him.

"You're a real hero you know that Minji," he says, "without you coming to save me I would have lost my leg and i wouldn't be able to dance again. I love dancing and not being able to dance is like being dead in a world full of living. No light would glow in my eyes. I would have been depressed the rest of my life. I'm happy now though and I will be able to dance again in a few weeks and I owe it all to you. Thank you for saving my leg."

He smiled ear to ear when he finished and gave me a light kiss on the cheek. At that time Onew walks up and gives almost the same speech Taemin did except Onew talked about his arm (I won't bore you with Onews speech hehe.) Onew and Taemin go back to their beds and sleep while I stay awake waiting for Key to wake up.

"Please wake up, Key. SHINee needs you," I pray and as if my prayers were answered I heard a faint voice coming from Key's direction, "KEYBUMMIE YOUR AWAKE," I shout.

Haha the nurse in the halls all run into our room and shush me.

"Keybummie! Your awake," I say only whispering.

"Minji," says Keybummie, "You're a real life saver."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! Key Is Awake!

Hope You Liked My Chapter.

Sorry for The Delay in Editing!

Thanks!

Lol No Picture today ^^