Remembering!

Kim Kibum: Relationship Destroyer

Keys POV -----------

ugh why can't Minji just remeber.

I miss her so much.

Holding her hand, hugging her, kissing her..

It all went away so fast.

I wish i could just go back in time and help her before it was too late. Now she won't ever remeber. Her amnesia is too strong.

I'm still going to try and help her regain some memories though.

She remembered Jonghyun and that he's in the hospital. I can make her remember me right?

Maybe.. Maybe not. But I have to try.

I took Minji to the hospital where Jonghyn is. She immediately recognized him.

Maybe replaying (replay keke) what she went through would help her regain it. But... Then again that's just making her relive through all her pain. I don't want my Minji to go through that again. Maybe she doesn't have to remember all that so she won't have those mental scars. Maybe if she just remembers her love for me we could carry on life together and live Happily ever after.

Too bad this isn't a fairytale.

She went up to Jonghyun, who is now awake, and hugged him so tightly.

"JONGHYUN I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!! WHY WERE TOU STUPID WHEN CROSSING THE STREET! YOU SHOULD HAVE LOOKED BOTH WAYS SO THEN YOU WOULDN'T GET HIT BY THE CAR!! YOU MADE ME GO INTO DEPRESSION AGAIN HOW COULD YOU ! NOW I HAVE AMNESIA! wait.. How did I remeber that," shouted Minji.

Maybe if she experiences something from the past then she can relate and she remembers it. So right now she only remembers things that happened in the past with Jonghyun. Now I have to do something with her that we did in the past. GOT IT! oh great. This is a hard one. I have to get her to kiss me.... I have to make her fall in love with me again.

But how?

This is going to be a hard one.

HELP!

HAHA^^