The Hospital (Part 2 [i think lol])

Kim Kibum: Relationship Destroyer

"That was really brave of what you did back there," says Key, "I was listening when you were talking to the nurse about how you saved us. I owe you my life, Minji. Without you i would be dead."

"D-Did you hear about how im p-probably going to be parylized from the w-waist down?"

"Ne.. I'm so, so sorry you got hurt because of me. Mianhae," Key Said looking down.

"Look, Key, It's not your fault. Whoever was shooting will probably be found and put into prison and when that shooter is in prison.. IMA PARTY AND NEVER STOP CUZ THAT BAS-"

"Aniyo, it's my fault," he says cutting me off.

I put on my best pouty face and say, "Aniyo~ Im not hurt because of you and thats final!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Key's POV

 

Aigoo~ So cute! I can't resist the power of Minji's pout face! She's so adorable i just want to pinch her cheeks! (A/N: LOL HAHA ilovenoodlesandrice SOOO YOUUU!!)

"Arraso," I say, "But when we both get out of here I will do anything you want as a repayment for saving my life"

"Okay, Okay."

"Good."

Just then Taemin comes in with Onew following him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minji's POV

 

Taemin comes in after me and Key are done discussing.

"Annyeong! I heard what you two were talking about and me and Onew thought we owe you too. How about we go to an amusment park after we are out of the hospital,"  suggests Taemin.

Yea," I reply, "If i can walk"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uh-Oh what if Minji Can't Walk!

Happy Reading!

Lol ilovenodlesandrice i mentioned you

Pinching hehe

:D Have a Nice day!