Depression

Kim Kibum: Relationship Destroyer

I was so glad Onew came and found me in the church.

I'm not sure what he was doing there anyways but I'm sure he wasn't looking for me in the first place.

He just found me there.

Onew and I left the church and went to go see Jonghyun in the hospital. When I came into the room I saw jonghyun with a cast on his leg and a bandage wrapped around his head. The doctor told me he is in a coma and they don't know when he's going to wake up. They are sure he will live but he could be in the coma for a really long time. I cried at the hospital for about an hour and the whole time Onew comforted me.

"Thanks Onew," I said.

"No problem," he said smiling.

We went back to the SHINee dorm and Key instantly saw my red eyes. He ran up and pulled me into a tight hug.

"What happened?"

I didn't want to explain to Key what happened because I was still crying.

Onew told him for me.

"WHAT!?? JONGHYUN IS IN A COMA!"

"Ne," responded Onew.

Jonghyun is leaving me again, He can't. He can't leave me like this.

Key was comforting me all night because I wouldn't stop crying.

I finally let Key have some rest when I went to bed at 5 in the morning.

When I woke up at 11 Am I felt really bad and I knew that I was going into the state of depression I was in when he left the first time. I didn't want to eat at all and I just wanted Jonghyun back. Key noticed something was wrong after I didn't eat his breakfast. He kept asking me what was wrong but I wouldn't tell him. I didn't want him to worry.

SHINee went to a rehearsal for a concert they are doing this weekend. I didn't do anything but lay on the couch and cry.

I stopped crying when Key called saying he was comeing home. I didnt want him to se me like this. Key came home and saw how bad I looked. He asked me if I had eaten anything at all and I lied to him, saying yes. He didn't believe me so he grabbed some chicken out of the fridge, to the dismay of Onew, and tried to get me to eat it. I told him I didn't want to eat it because I had just ate a bowl of ramen so I was full.

Key noticed my decline in interest in things and slowly so did the others.

They saw my weight go down and they tried getting me to eat but I didn't want to. They tried cheering me up by taking me to the hospital and showing me that Jonghyuns physical condition was getting better but, that only made me worse because it reminded me that he might never wake up.

It finally got to the point that they gave up and to me to a psychologist to help me.

The physiologist helped a little but I still didn't eat.

My weight came down to almost 60 pounds and I was so weak that I collapsed.

I was rushed to the hospital where they can hopefully save my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay I Edited my chapter!

Easyer To Read Now!

THANKS EVERYONE FOR READING~!!

Happy Reading^^