Brain damage

Kim Kibum: Relationship Destroyer

In the hospital..

Again..

This is getting old. But I don't want to live without my Jonghyun.

I refused to be in a room on my own and I demandede to share a room with Jonghyun.

Being in the room with Jonghyun helped a little but it was still bad.

The doctors carried me in from the ambulance and rushed me inside. They took me to the emergency room to give me help.

I told Key to call my band and tell them that I will be okay. (A/N: Minji has been to concerts and stuff with her band. I just didn't want to write it. Keke I'm lazy.)

Key called the other Aquastar members while the doctors examined me.

They determined I was suffering from depression (obviously) and my muscles, bones, and almost everything were so fragile and weak that a simple punch could break a bone.

Yeah, it's that bad.

Key came back in when they were injecting something into my arm. Key started telling me that the Aquastar members were worried and are coming to the hospital now, but I don't know what he said after that because I was getting sleep and couldn't understand anything anymore.

I fell asleep and the doctors started working on me.

They started repairing or removing damaged muscle tissue from me. It took a long time and when I woke up they started giving me these shots. They told me they were nutrients to repair my body.

They also gave me some really bad news.

I have had some brain damage and may not bbe able to move as I could before.

WHAT THE HECK. NOT AGAIN.

Ya know this whole parylized thing is getting old.

Am I going to have to learn how to walk again?

Maybe..

I hope not.

But this is why I have Key. I love him so much. And Jonghyun.

They hook me up to a tube that gives food directly to my stomach because I'm too weak to eat myself.

They then move me to a different room but even though I was weak I demanded that I was in a room with Jonghyun. They denied most of my pleas but finally gave up after I unwillingly told my story.

They took me to the room Jonghuun was in and I smiled happily. The nurses thought it was so cute that I was that happy to see him. The nurses hooked me up to the thing that fed me food through my stomach and left to let me have some sleep.

Key had already left and I couldn't sleep. I was just so happy to be with Jonghyun even though he was in a coma.

I talked to him and I hoped he would wake up soon and just talk to me.

Key visits me and Jonghyun every day. Mostly he comes to see me though.

I was with Jonghyun and slowly my strength came back to me just because I was there with him.

One day I was talking extra to Jonghyun because Key was busy that day.

"Jonghyun, get well soon. You are my brother so I command you to. You are my best friend and if you don't get better I might die. You said you wouldn't leave m again. So you can't stay in that coma forever. So can't you just come out of the coma right now to I can get over there and give you a big hug and them you will swear to me that you will never leave me again."

"iimmmmririgjgjgttttghehdhererrrnnnnnmimniiimimmnnnnjnnjjhjjjijjimimmvififmicdnjcjdndjncn"

DID THAT JUST COME FROM JONGHYUN. DID HE JUST SAY " I'm right here Minji"

JONGHYUN

"PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASEBEAWAKEBECAUSEIFYOUDONTWAKEUPRIGHTNOWIMIGHTDIERIGHTTHISMINUTENOTLITERALLYBUTYOUKNOWWHATIMEANBECAUSEYOUAREMYBROTHERANDSTUFFBUTJUSTWAKEUPRIGHTNOW"

The nurses heard me yelling and came running in. Some of them told me to shut up and the rest went to Jonghyun to check if he was awake or not.

They came and told me he wasn't awake but could be soon.

They let me go from the hospital a few days later. I was relieved that I could walk and the brain damage had no affect on me..

 Or so I thought.

A stranger walked up to me saying, "Hey babe. I'm so glad you are out of the hospital. We are going to go out to dinner to celebrate."

Who is this guy...

He puts his arm around me.

"GETYOURARMOFFMEYOUCREEPERSTALKERPERSONWHOAREYOUBECAUSEIDONTKNOWYOU"

The stranger looked hurt.

"You don't remember me? I'm your boyfriend. Key."

"No I don't remember."

The stranger ran off crying.

I felt sorry for him but I don't know him so he can't be my boyfriend.

I realized I didn't know where I lived. Where is my home?

I sat in front of the hospital in a huddle hoping someone I know would help me home.

I started crying there in a ball.

"Please. Someone please help me"

A kid that looked kind of like a mushroom came up to me..

"WHY ARE YOU CRYING NOONA!! IM HERE THANKS FOR WAITING!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another Chapter Edited!!

Happy Reading^^