I don't like music.

Kim Kibum: Relationship Destroyer

"Come on~" said my brother Minho, "Please come to my concert just once~"

"I don't like music and I already told you.. NO!!" I tell him.

"You , Minji, you never come and instead you sit alone playing video games eating snacks! You're going to become fat someday if you keep this up!"

"Being fat is better than music," I spat at him. When will he ever learn I don't like music and never will.

"Dont hate music! Music didn't cause that accident! It happened all on it's own!! JUST UNDERSTAND THAT," yelled Minho right back at me.

"Ya know what, " I say getting teary eyed remembering the day of the accident, "YOU'RE A REAL PAIN IN THE WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

I left the room cry and looked back to see that Minho had a hurt look on his face. I hopped on my bed and shoved my face into the pillow so no one could hear me. I started to remember the accident and started crying even more.

"Why did u have to make that silly mistake," I mumbled to myself.

My friend died because of music and I blame it on myself. I had been careless and wasn't paying attention. I wish i could just go back in time and fix that day but, i have no time machine...

Minho stands in my doorway looking sad. "Minji? Can i talk to you," He ask as he walked across the room to my bed.

"Fine. Whatever floats your boat," I whisper under my breath.

He sits on my bed and begins to apologize. "Minji, I'm so sorry i hurt your feelings. I didn't know you were still that upset about the accident.  I'm so, so sorry i hurt you. Please forgive me"

I sit up and he leans into hug me, streching his arms wide.

"I forgive you, but i will always be upset about it. Can you just leave me alone about not liking music," I say hugging him back.

"I can't. Thats my job," he says and I start crying into his shoulder.

Minho pats me on the back and sings for me to try and call me down.

"I wish i can just redo that day," I tell him.

"We all do, Minji, we all do."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I updated this chapter on my actual computer so it might be easier to read that before. :)

Thanks for reading!

:D