IV.

Steel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

99,9% - just a matter of minutes now. Finally! Finally it came to this moment. Leo will finally become complete. Wonshik was sitting on a chair in front of Leo since 97% without moving, staring at him with a nervous feeling in his stomach. He has been dreaming about this moment for a long time and it was finally becoming a reality. ‘’Beep, beep,’’ the devices started beeping.

‘’It’s starting’’ said Wonshik ‘’or rather finishing.’’

After few more minutes the 100% sign started blinking and Leo’s eyes came to life. Wonshik quickly unplugged all the cables and stood in front of Leo who was blinking cutely at him. He opened his mouth and at first no sound came out, but after a few seconds a faint ‘’W-W-Wonshik?’’ was heard. Wonshik couldn’t believe it, his hard work and sleepless nights were finally paid off.

‘’Hi, Leo,’’ he smiled to him with tears in his eyes. Leo tried to take a shy step to the front but his body wobbled. ‘’Slowly,’’ said Wonshik and gently couth Leo by his waist ‘’give your body time to adjust.’’ Leo nodded and held on to Wonshik until he felt his body adjust and was now able move on his own.

‘’I had a dream about you,’’ said Leo with his silky voice with which Wonshik fell in love the instant he heard it.

‘’You—I--,’’ he couldn’t finish the sentence and instead placed his palm on Wonshik’s cheek looking deeply into his eyes. ‘’I know,’’ answered Wonshik and placed his hand over Leo’s leaning into his touch. ‘’I wanted to see you so much,’’ he added and finally pulled Leo into a hug. He wrapped his hands around Wonshik, tightly clutching his shirt with his long fingers. After a few moments Wonshik pulled apart and chuckled when he saw Leo’s pouting expression.

‘’So, you like to cuddle,’’ he whispered with a smile as he was tracing his fingers over Leo’s face, starting at his forehead, then down past his eye, cheek and jaw until he reached his lips.

‘’Hmm,’’ almost purred Leo and let Wonshik touch him, sending pleasant shivers down his spine.

‘’How about if I…’’ wondered Wonshik and leaned closer until his fingers on Leo’s lips were removed with his lips. They were so soft and warm; Wonshik thought he would melt right there on the very spot. At first Leo just stood there letting Wonshik to be the only one moving his lips, but after some time he shyly wrapped his arms around Wonshik’s neck and started moving his lips. Wonshik didn’t want to rush and scare Leo off, but he was just so tempting that he had to taste him with moving his tongue past Leo’s bottom lip begging for his permission to enter with that action. At that Leo’s whole body shivered with sweet anticipation and he let Wonshik in with opening his mouth a little. Wonshik couldn't think straight anymore, driven crazy just by the mere thought of finally having someone, finally having Leo. He gently rubbed his tongue against Leo’s, almost coming from Leo's sweet taste. He couldn't get enough of it, couldn't get enough of Leo, so he pulled him even closer, making Leo moan as their bodies got as close as it was possible. He swallowed Leo's every moan until he had him shaking lightly from all the pleasure he was feeling. "I love you," he whispered into Leo's ear as he pulled away "I love you so much. I'm never letting you go. You're mine now. Say it."

"I'm yours," answered Leo hoarsely and let Wonshik kiss him again.

Wonshik hummed into their deep kiss, bringing his hands up to gently cup Leo’s face. Their kiss was slow and passionate. Wonshik’s hand then wandered lower, bringing Leo’s waist closer to him. His tongue teased Leo’s mouth, dragging it over his upper lip and then slowly beginning to massage in and out, running over Leo’s own tongue. Leo placed his hands on top of Wonshik’s chest and then gripped his shirt gently, trying to keep up with the other one’s kisses. Wonshik placed one of his hands behind Leo’s neck, while he slid his other one down his back and brought it down to his hip, making Leo let out a small gasp. Leo tilted his head a little, allowing Wonshik to deepen their kiss and he eagerly accepted the challenge. He then pulled back a bit, breaking their kiss but only for a second, because the lack of air in his lungs became too big. He then closed the distance between them, claiming Leo’s lips once again.

Wonshik’s heart was beating fast and the way Leo shuddered under his touches and kisses only left him wanting more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter