XVIII.

Steel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sanghyuk left the room with a heavy heart. He knew everything was under control, but still he couldn’t shake off that feeling of uneasiness. It was his precious boyfriend after all, he couldn’t imagine life without him and the thing he hated the most was seeing him suffer.

‘’Goddammit!’’ he yelled in pure desperation and feeling of helplessness, hitting the wall with all the strength he had still left.

‘’Hyuk-ah, are you alright?’’ he heard Hakyeon’s voice beside him.

‘’I-I, yeah-‘’ he tried to answer but all he could do was just finally breaking down. Tears gathered in his eyes and without even having to blink they flowed out. His knees suddenly felt really weak so he just slipped down to the ground.

‘’Woah there,’’ Hakyeon caught him just in time and help him sit on the floor, his warm comforting hands never leaving Sanghyuk’s trembling body.

‘’What happened in there, Hyuk-ah?’’ Hakyeon asked carefully ‘’is Jaehwan—‘’

‘’He is going to be okay,’’ Sanghyuk managed to hiccup in his hyung’s neck, the warm embrace of someone he trusted dearly calming him down a little, giving him strength to cope up with everything that was happening.  

‘’That’s good to hear,’’ Hakyeon smiled in his dongsaeng’s messy hair.

They stayed like that for a while, giving each other silent comfort.

 

 

DING DONG

‘’That must be Hyuntae with artificial skin for Jaehwan,’’ said Sanghyuk after hearing the doorbell ring and he was up in a second. Hakyeon looked up at him with worry in his gentle eyes and Sanghyuk smiled down at him ‘’I feel much better now hyung, thank you. I have to go now, to help Jaeh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter