XV.

Steel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonshik managed to reach his apartment with Leo who kept being eerily quiet the whole way. Wonshik tried to get him to his senses or to just walk on his own, but every attempt was useless. Leo was broken.

Wonshik had no idea what happened when they dragged him away, what they did to his lover or what Leo did to them. But looking at him, his damaged body and all the blood, he could make an approximate picture.

 "I'm so sorry, you had to suffer so much because of me. I'm so so sorry, Leo." Wonshik wept into his lover's neck as he was hugging his empty shell.

"Let's get you fixed as quickly as possible and then get out of here," Wonshik determinately wiped his tears away and started gathering his equipment.

 

A few hours later he was on the verge of tears once again, since there was no way he could fix Leo, not with all that damage done to his body. Those guys really knew what they were doing.

"AAAARGH!!!" he screamed in frustration and threw the tools he was holding into the wall. His mind kept screaming that his boyfriend was gone, gone forever. "Shut up!!" he shouted back at it and fell on his knees desperately.

'There's no point running away now anyway,' he thought 'Leo's gone~' and started sobbing, laying in fetal position.

 

 

Sanghyuk was running like crazy, with bleeding unconscious Jaehwan in his arms. "Hyung, wake up!! Wake up!" he kept yelling "you'll be okay; everything is going to be okay. I'll get you help. I know someone~ he can~ everything is gonna be okay. Just stay with me!"

Hakyeon and Hongbin were following right behind him, without saying a word, worrying sick about their friends.

A while later they reached some narrow dark alley and Sanghyuk turned straight into it. "Hyuk-ah, here--" started Hakyeon, but was interrupted by his dongsaeng "I know what I'm doing!" so Hakyeon didn't say anything further and just followed.

Sanghyuk stopped in front of some door and just barged in, without waiting or even knocking. Before his friends had the chance to follow, they heard some kid’s voice screaming hysterically, followed with an angry low voice belonging to a guy. "For 's sake Sanghyuk, you can't-- it’s okay sweetie, Jiho hyung come here!"

"You need to help him," Sanghyuk simply said, not caring about anything else than his lover.

 "I don't t--"

"Just help him!! I don't care how!! Jihoon, please!"

"Okay, just let me call Taeil," said Jihoon and left to another room.

"What is going on?" asked Hakyeon confused "Hyuk-ah, this--"

 "I think you should check on Wonshik," said Sanghyuk emotionlessly "he probably went to his apartment, trying to fix Leo. But they'll follow him there. You should go get him and bring him here, don't worry Jaehwan will be okay. I know these guys, they'll fix him. And they can help Leo too."

"What do you mean fix?" asked Hakyeon.

 "Hyung, let's just go. We have no time," Hongbin ushered his boyfriend, "we can talk later, when we're all safe."

 

 

"Wonshik-ah, Wonshik-ah! Open the door!!" Wonshik heard some voices outside, but he didn’t care. He wanted to stay here, with Leo.

"Argh! That idiot!" yelled Hakyeon in frustration, kicking the door which won't open. "Help me," he said to Hongbin and together they managed to force the door open after some tries.

 "Wonshik!" Hakyeon barged in and his heart dropped as he saw the state Wonshik was in, his friends were suffering so much at the moment. He hated it, and also the thought that he couldn't help them.

"C'mon, you have to come with us," he said softly, trying to pick up his sobbing friend.

 "Leave me alon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter