XX.

Steel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Sanghyuk slammed the door shut he instantly regretted it. He was supposed to stay by his boyfriend’s side, he needed him, now more than any time before. But Sanghyuk was exhausted, he was fighting for Jaehwan’s life for hours and that is right after they had escaped from their worst nightmare. And Sanghyuk freaking killed a person on top of that! A bad person, but nevertheless still a person.

His vision was getting blurry ‘’Jaehwan hates me! He hates me! He’ll never look at me again!’’ kept flashing through his tired mind, making his legs shaky and unstable.

‘’I’m such a failure,’’ he whispered to himself as hot tears streamed down his face and slipped down on the floor. ‘’God, he’ll never forgive me,’’ Sanghyuk hiccupped, bringing his knees close to his chest and hugged them.

‘’Hyuk-ah,’’ a familiar voice reached Sanghyuk’s ears, in an instant a warm hand on top of his head.

‘’What happened? Is Jaehwan…?’’ another familiar voice spoke.

‘’He hates me!’’ Sanghyuk howled and hid his burning face even more into his knees.

‘’So he is awake?’’ Hakyeon asked with a hint of cheerfulness obvious in his hoarse voice. He was also tired, they all were. This wasn’t easy for any of them.

The youngest nodded slightly, his shoulders shaking involuntarily ‘’But-‘’ he started to speak, only to be disrupted by his oldest hyung.

‘’It’s given that he is angry and confused, Hyuk-ah. He needs a little time to process all of this and then we will talk to him again. How could he possibly hate you? He loved you so much all of this time, you think all of that affection for you will disa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter