III.

Steel Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After finishing arms and legs he connected all the wires and mechanical organs in Leo's body before dressing him into skin. It was artificially made but still looked as real, only a little bit more fair and soft on touch. It took Wonshik a lot of time to wrap it all around Leo's body, he found it especially difficult or rather embarrassing when it came to Leo's private parts but it had to be done. After finishing he connected the limbs and voila: Leo's body was done! Wonshik couldn't believe it. Leo was even more beautiful as he imagined him to be when he was designing and making him.

"Leo," Wonshik whispered, hot tears forming in his eyes. "Soon, very soon." Leo was just staring at him with dead eyes not moving an inch. "Tomorrow I will start working on a program for you brain. It will take time. A lot of time and concentration, but I will succeed. I'm so close."

The sun was already rising and Wonshik was dead tired but he couldn't take his eyes off Leo. The sunrays lightening his perfect facial features, his perfectly shaped body, his perfect skin... Wonshik was mesmerized by his own creation. He took a step closer, then another until he was right in front of Leo. He wrapped his arms around Leo's body which was finally warm and pressed his nose into the crook of his neck inhaling Leo's intoxicating smell which Wonshik only partly created by himself since not everything was in his hands. Coming to here was the easiest part in which he could control almost everything but after now he couldn't be hundred percent sure about how Leo will turn up. Yes, he will create his brain but Leo will have a personality of his own.

 

"I can't wait to meet you," he mumbled into his neck and pressed a sweet kiss on it. "Goodnight, my love."

By time that Wonshik woke up, it was already really late and he was really glad that it was Saturday. He had the whole day for himself, knowing already how he was going to spend the time. He quickly made his way into his kitchen, where he prepared himself a meal and ate is as quickly as he could. Wonshik then hurried back to Leo, sitting down onto a chair and kept on staring into Leo’s distant eyes. The reality that he finally finished with constructing Leo’s body still hasn’t really sunk in and he just couldn’t stop looking at him. Everything about him was just so damn perfect and it took Wonshik quite a few moments, before finally tearing his eyes away from Leo. He then walked over to his computers, turning them on.

He was interrupted when his phone suddenly started buzzing and he walked over to the desk, picking the phone up, to see who was calling him. When he saw that it was Hakyeon, he decided to ignore the call and he waited for the call to be finished. He was then surprised to see that he already had eight unanswered calls and they were all from his friends. He chewed on his bottom lip, feeling how guilt started creeping into his heart. He also saw that he had a new text, which was also from Hakyeon.

 ‘I know that you are probably still upset… but I was just wondering if you are in the mood to hang out with us today. You don’t have to come if you don’t want to, but if you need someone to talk to, just know that we are here f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter