DAY 07 - MORNING AFTER

100 Days Dating
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae was the first one to wake up the next morning. Dara is still sleeping soundly. He stared at her sleeping state you must’ve been tired from all the walking and eating yesterday huh? And he smiled. He went back to bed, carefully lifted Dara’s head and placed his arm underneath. He grabbed her other arm and placed on top of him so it’d look like that she hugged him and he held her hand and went back to sleep.

Dara woke up feeling a warmth trying to envelope her and it dawned on her , did I hug him again in my sleep? She tried to open her eyes and the sight before her just confirmed her earlier thought. She cursed at herself again. Sandara, since when did you become such a hugger? She tried to shrug it off but another part of her is trying to or is it just applicable to Lee Donghae after you’ve seen his abs? She almost regretted waking up. She checked Donghae’s shirt for drool marks – cleared. She sighed in relief, she cannot afford another doze of humiliation in front of him. Her attention went to Donghae’s face. She studied every inch of his facial feature. Hmm, Lee Donghae how come you look like an angel when you sleep? Her eyes just remained on his face, trying to memorize each detail – in case she forgets.

He opened his eyes and found Dara staring at him. He was wondering what’s going on in her mind staring at him like that. “Morning”, he sleepily greeted her.

Her eyes still locked to his face.

“Good morning beautiful.”

That’s when she realized that Donghae’s already awake and worst, he caught her staring at him while he sleeps and she remembered that she’s still hugging him. She gave him an embarrassed smile, “uh hi, morning”, she quickly tried to pull herself away from him but Donghae held on to her and pulled her closer to him, this time hugging her even tighter.

“Let’s stay like this for a while”, he said.

“Ya, Lee Donghae! What are you – “

“Ssshhh… Just this once Dara.”

“Aish you… Donghae!!” she’s at lost for words.

“You look beautiful in the morning”, and he planted a kiss on her forehead.

“Are you out of your mind? Let me go!” she’s trying to act tough and resistive but the way she said those words weren’t convincing enough for Donghae. He knew she liked it.

“One more word from you, I’ll have to kiss you”, it was more of an offer than a threat. “Just shut up and hug me back, I know you want to.”

“Huh, are you threat –“

Dara wasn’t able to finish what she’s trying to say when Donghae’s lips landed on hers. It was just a quick, tender kiss but that was enough to make his heart race, feeling all these emotions he wasn’t aware of. Sure, he’s kissed a lot of girls before, but this one’s different. That kiss gave him a certain feeling he couldn’t describe nor put into words but one thing he’s sure of, that kiss felt just right.

She was shocked at what Donghae did. Sure he warned her but she didn’t expect he’d really do it, but she didn’t feel enraged at what he did. Weird. Normally, she’d hit him and yell at him but that quick kiss left her stunned. She felt her cheeks warmed up, she was blushing.

There was an awkward silence for a moment. Each trying to grasp the perfect word to say.

“Dara?”

“Hmmm?”

“Nothing”, he said and hugged her tightly.

This time, Dara hugged him back. “Hae?”

“Yeah?”

“I’m hungry”, she can’t think of anything else so she diverted the situation to her raging stomach.

He chuckled, “what a way to end this moment”.

She pulled away from him and got up. “Let’s get some breakfast.”

He remained on the bed for a while, “what do you want to eat?”

Dara freshened up herself inside the bathroom and wore the shirt they bought yesterday. “Anything as long as it’s edible.”

Donghae got up, and fixed the bed. He took his clothes off to change into yesterday’s shirt.

The bathroom door was left slightly open, just when Dara was brushing her teeth she saw Donghae removing his shirt. She peeked at the tiny crack opening of the door and looked at Donghae’s shirtless body. Damn Lee Donghae, how’d you get those abs? she stayed like that for a while and suddenly realized what she was doing. Sandara Park you little ! She scolded herself, now she cannot deny that certain attraction she felt for him.

 

 

After they had breakfast, they didn’t immediately go home yet. They strolled the streets once again and visited several stores they passed by.

Dara bought 2 matching black bracelets. He gave the other one to Donghae.

“I thought you don’t like having matching stuff?” he was trying not to laugh.

She gave him a smirk, “if you don’t like it, give it back to me and I’ll have it refunded.”

“Sorry but the store you got these have a ‘no return, no exchange’ policy so I guess this to be with me forever”, he said while he lifted his wrist.

 She just rolled her eyes.

Donghae grabbed her hand and held on to it while they were walking.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter