DAY 18 - NOW, EXPLAIN!

100 Days Dating
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

They finally arrived at Dara’s place. Dara and TOP helped Donghae get to his room, while Bom rummaged through Dara’s medicine box to get something for her. When she went into Dara’s room, she found Dara’s memory box. For a while, Bom got distracted and checked Dara’s box. “Oh, I’m sure there’s a lot of high school memories in here”, she said. When she opened the box, she saw photos of her and the girls, Dara’s solo photos and some more photos of Dara and their other classmates, but one photo got her attention. It’s a photo of Dara smiling while Donghae was in the background from afar, looking at her like she’s the only person in the world. Hmmm… this is getting interesting, she said in her mind. “Oh shoot!”, she blurted when she remembered why she’s in Dara’s room in the first place. She placed the photos back in the box again and carefully placed the lid. She looked for Dara’s medicine box and took some meds for Donghae.

 

“Bommie, what took you so long? Did you go to the pharmacy instead of my room?”, Dara asked her when she came back to Donghae’s room.

 

“It was quite challenging looking for your medicine box”, Bom reasoned. She handed the medicine to Dara and watched her friend take care of Donghae. She feels giddy all overseeing her power couple getting together at last! Finally!!! I can’t believe this is happening right in front of my eyes! Damn girl! I didn’t expect you to be this caring! You haven’t done this to your past boyfriends, like ever! I am so proud of you, Dara! She praised her friend in her mind. TOP stood beside her and squeezed her hand and whispered “let’s give her some time, let’s just wait outside”, he pulled her and opened the door.

 

Bom was smiling from ear to ear, she finally let out a controlled squeal. “Oppa, have you seen that? If it is not love, then I don’t know what it is. Those two have been in love with each other before they actually knew it!”

 

TOP maintained his composure and slightly shook his head. “Aish those two… got a lot of explaining to do, but you’re right. It’s been obvious that they somehow have feelings for each other but they kept on denying it over the years, they’re giving me headaches. Aish, seriously.”

 

Both of them heard the door lock behind them when they looked back, they found Dara standing. Smiling awkwardly.

 

“Yah! Sandara Park, are you done taking care of Donghae?” Bom asked her.

 

She slowly nodded.

 

“Then come over and sit here in front of us, we won’t let you get away with this”, Bom pretends to be mad and suddenly, a slight smile appeared on her lips “not especially if it’s a juicy issue such as this”, she went over where Dara was standing and literally dragged her and made her sit on the chair in front of her and TOP.

 

Dara just remained quiet.

“So… will you tell us or should we be asking questions about you and Donghae?” Bom sounded like an investigation officer. She gave Dara a couple of seconds to react and snapped, “we’ll do the questioning then!” she blurted.

 

Dara just looked at Bom, Damn this witch, she’s really enjoying this.

 

“Alright… explain why our dear friend, your number one enemy, Lee Donghae, is staying here in your house.”

 

“It’s like this”, Dara started, “you both know my parents went on a cruise, right?”

 

Both nodded.

 

“So my dad kind of asked Donghae to stay with me and Thunder while they were away. I totally objected to the idea but my dad insisted and as usual, he won.”

 

“But where’s Thunder? How come I didn’t see him around?” TOP asked.

 

“Days after my parents left, he got a call from an entertainment company to begin training. So, he’s not here as well. Which gave my parents more reason to insist that Donghae should be staying here with me”.

 

“Okay… sounds reasonable”, Bom paused for a minute, “but–!” she intentionally left her last word hanging. “of all people, why Lee Donghae? They could’ve asked me or Chaerin to stay with you, we won’t mind at all”, Bom gave her a suspecting look.

 

“Is it what I think it is?” TOP guessed.

 

“What is it?” Bom acted cluelessly.

 

“You know it, Bommie. It’s what you both think it is”, Dara gave them a vague answer.

 

“What is? I want to hear it from you Sandara Park”, Bom tried to act firm but deep inside she’s about to let out a happy squeal.

 

Dara was silent for a bit.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter