DAY 15: UNINVITED FEELING

100 Days Dating
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before anything else, I would like to apologize for it took me a long time to update this story. There were just a lot of things going on. I'd like to thank those who continued reading this FanFic and those who waited for the next update. Thank you for constantly reminding me. After 1324044 years (lol for exaggerating), here's Day 15 of 100 Days Dating. I hope you enjoy reading this!

Ps... my writing's a bit rusty and there's probably a lot of typographical errors committed, I am posting this story right after I finished writing it. I can't help it, I'm too excited. 

 

Dara spent another sleepless night thinking of that kiss. Aish! Crazy guy! Taking advantage of everything! She touched her lip and smiled, and she hugged her pillow tightly.

***

Donghae felt the same, he couldn’t sleep. He can’t stop thinking of what he just did a while ago. He tried to close his eyes but his lips can’t stop smiling. He recalled the kiss earlier and hid half of his face under the blanket. He can’t help but feel giddy all over. Sandara, what did you do to me?

He took his phone and tried to text her.

                To: Dara
                Stop thinking of me, I can’t sleep.

A couple of minutes after, she texted him back.

From: Dara
Hah! You wish!

He replied,

                Goodnight, Dara. Dream of me.

His phone beeped,

Dara
Oh, I forgot to tell you, need to be early tomorrow. We have a shoot for the next issue. No need to go with me. You can just stay here and rest.

He texted her,

                Arrasso. Take care. I’ll see you tomorrow. Goodnight.

***

Dara felt weird with Donghae’s reply. Usually he’d volunteer to go with me. She thought. Then another part of her mind tried to contradict her, so you’re really expecting him to go with you? She shook her head and forced herself to sleep.

***

The next day, Dara got up early to prepare for the shoot. She went outside her room but didn’t find anybody there. She tried to knock at Donghae’s room, “Yah, are you awake?”, but there was no response. She tried knocking again. “Lee Donghae, I’m leaving for work, will you be okay here?” Silence. I guess he’s sleeping in.

She got to her car and drove to work.

***

When she arrived at the shoot location, she saw their interns, Lisa and Rosè, approaching her. “Omo Miss Park, your boyfriend is the sweetest!”, exclaimed Lisa.

A confused look on Dara’s face surfaced. “Huh? What boyfriend?”

“Mr. Lee”, Rosè replied excitedly.

“Lee… as in Lee… Dong… Hae?” she was baffled.

“Uh, we didn’t hear his name but I supposed he’s already acquainted to Miss Jessica? And he introduced himself as your boyfriend”, Lisa said giddily.

“Seriously?!”

They just nodded and started teasing her.

“Miss Park, we didn’t know you already have a special someone”, Lisa said.

“And you really look good together!”, Rosè squealed.

They boarded the elevator, Dara just smiled at them awkwardly. Lee Donghae, just what are you trying to pull off this time?

***

When they arrived at the location, Dara saw Donghae talking to Jessica and Creative leader Lee Seunghoon.

Donghae saw her come inside and his eyes suddenly lit up. He excused himself and greeted her. “You’re here”, he smiled.

“Yaaaah~ What are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be asleep at home?”

Donghae just gave her a smile and switched the topic, “You haven’t had breakfast yet, didn’t you? Good. Come here and sit down”, he held her by her shoulders and guided her to an empty chair near the table. He took out a food box and placed it in front of her, “now, eat. You can’t work with an empty stomach”.

She threw him a glaring look. She appreciates his gesture but he just caught her off guard. She didn’t see this coming. She saw their two interns smiling widely at her.

Donghae took the fork and started feeding her. “Yaaaah~ I can eat by myself okay. I’m not a baby”, she’s oozing with sarcasm.

“But you’re my baby”, he .

“Oh my gosh just please stop being so creepy. But thanks”, she said in a low voice.

“What? I can’t hear you.”

“Kumawo.”

“Is that how you thank me?”

She raised her eyebrow, “just how do you expect me to thank you?”

“I’d be fine with a kiss. I’m not gonna complain about that.”

“How demanding”, she complained but leaned towards him and whispered, “later.”

Donghae didn’t expect her to do that. His face suddenly turned red and his smile raised from ear to ear. His heartbeat went twice as fast. This is a new feeling. Dara has always stirred different emotions in him but this one is new. He isn’t familiar to this.  “Woman, didn’t you know that you just made my heart somersault like crazy?”

“Oh my bad Mr. Lee, I didn’t know I have that effect on you”, Dara said while having the last bite of her breakfast and got up. Before leaving to meet with Jessica and the creative leader, she gave him a very mysterious smile.

Now she’s flirting.

He didn’t know what to do. He just placed his hand above his chest and felt his heart beating abnormally.”

***

Dara approached her coworkers to brief them for the shoot but instead, Jessica started teasing her. “Hey, why am I not updated with the news?”

“What news?”

“Aish. Are you two together?”

She just went silent. Are we? She just shrugged, “we enjoy each other’s company”.

“Aigoo! Are you a Hollywood celebrity?!”

Dara just smiled.

***

A few minutes later, team leader Kang Seunghyun, approached them and told them that their male model just called in sick.

“What??!” Dara blurted. “What do you mean sick??”

Team leader Kang just lowered his head, “according to his manager he suffered from food poisoning he’s currently confined in the hospital”.

“Aww . That’s too bad. It’s too late to reschedule isn’t it?” Jessica asked.

“We already finished the set up for the shoot and our female model is almost done with her make up”, explained TL Kang.

“Why of all days?!” Dara is obviously stressed.

Jessica looked around the area. “We have to make do of what we have today”, she said still trying to find something. “Aha!”

Dara shifted her attention to Jessica, “what?”

“Are you thinking what I’m thinking, Dara?” Jessica excitedly asked.

“Are we a character from Bananas in Pajamas? Just what were you thinking?”

“I think I found our replacement for our male model”, she studied someone’s look from head to toe, “no, I think we found someone even better than him”.

Dara looked confused, she shifted her attention to where Jessica is looking. When she finally realized who she was referring to, she shook her head. “You’re kidding right?”

“Do we have the luxury to joke around? Look at that perfection, I think he’ll be the best candidate for this campaign ad”, Jessica explained.

“Seriously? Lee Donghae?” she can’t believe she’s hearing this.

“No other than your handsome oppa, Donghae. You choose, we lose this account or we proceed with the shoot.”

Dara was left with no choice. “Uh fine, but you go ask him. I’m not sure he’ll be confident towards the camera though.”

“Oh he will be”, Jessica reassured her and approached Donghae.

***

“Hey, can I talk to you for a bit?” Jessica asked Donghae.

“Sure, what is it?”

“Uh, we kind of have a situation and we kinda… um no we actually need your help.”

“Oh…kay? What can I do to be of help?”

“Pose for the camera.”

“I’m not sure I heard you right.”

“You did. Uh, it’s just that our male model just called in sick because he was hospitalized due to food poisoning and everything’s practically ready except for a male model and you’re the only one who can help us with this one.”

“I’m not really sure if I can do this, but is it okay with Dara?”

Jessica just gave him a half-nod. “We really need to pull this off, if we can’t proceed with this shoot, we’re seriously ed and it might affect Dara’s newly acquired promotion”, Jessica was using her last card.

Upon hearing Dara’s name, Donghae, without hesitation agreed to do the shoot. “Fine, I’ll do it. For Dara.”

“Really? You’re agreeing to do the shoot??” Jessica jumped out of happiness, “aww you’re doing this all for love! Dara is so lucky to have you! Kumawo, Lee Donghae. We really owe you big time. Stay here, I’ll go get the crew to prep you up for the shoot and I’ll inform Dara that you agreed.

***

Jessica ran towards Dara excitedly.

“So? How did it go?” Dara asked.

“Worry no more my friend, your knight in shining armor came to rescue not only you but the whole team.”

“Really? He agreed to do this?”

“The guy likes you a lot.”

Dara blushed.

***

Their team started finalizing the set for the shoot while they wait for Donghae. A couple of minutes after, he came out looking dashing in a navy blue suit. “Holy smokes!” Jessica exclaimed upon seeing him.

“How do I look?” Donghae confidently asked Dara.

She fixed his tie and straightened his suit. “There you go. You look perfect.”

“What you just did, I felt like yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter