Chapter 6 I made it

MADE

Dedicated to BANA_June. THankyou very much for votinng ^.^

 

"Contestant no. 217" The emcees voice rang loud and clear.

Maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me. Maybe being forgotten by Taeyang oppa caused some sort of permanent damage to my brain. Whatever the reason, I could feel two pairs of eyes glancing my way time and again. 

G-dragon and Seungri. 

Whenever I tried to steal glances at Taeyang oppa , somehow or the other our eyes seemed to meet again and again.

 And no, not with Taeyang oppa. 

My eyes seemed to meet with GD and Seungri's who were seated on either side of Taeyang oppa . One was sending questioning looks whereas the other was sending murderous glares.

"Contestant no. 250."

Should I just run away? Bolt towards the door. My stomach had been doing gymnastics for the past 2 hours like it was fighting for the gold medal in olympics. 

"Contestant no.279."

The door was approximately 78 m away from me. I could cover that distance in 8 seconds. Would I be noticed? I could see those cctv cameras in each and every corner of the room. Maybe slowly and steadily like a ninja. I can finish one large pizza in 5 minutes. That's more than enough proof of me being a ninja, right? 

"Contestant no. 315."

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP LOOKING THIS WAY.

No! I am definitely being delulu. Why would they stare at me? Is my makeup allright? If my eyebags show because of hte sweat runnind down, then it's your fault. Yes ! you two.They weren't staring continuously but I could feel it. I wanted to slap myself. Get it together Mio . Song Mio!!!

"Contestant no.330 ."

The girl seated directly in front of me giggled once and whispered to her friend who was beside her.

"GD oppa has been looking this way continuously. I think he likes what he is seeing." 

"Well, I do look pretty today." The girl from the other side whispered and giggled too. 

That voice was familiar. I craned my neck to find girl no.2 . Even though I didn't want to admit it, she was really beautiful indeed. 
Maybe GD and Seungri were indeed staring at her. Yes! That's definitely what was happening. 

I breathed a sigh of relief and refused to glance at the judges table again.

"Contestant no.345."

Huh! no.345. As in me? I stood up abruptly causing my chair to skid with a screeching noise. There I go again. Way to gain more attention.

I don't know how but I was somehow standing in front of the judges panel.

"Please introduce yourself and your costume's theme." The emcee asked me.

I pulled my hair behind my ear and looked at them dead in the eyes and, "Hello everyone. I am contestant no.345 Song Mio. I am 19 years old student belonging to Hang neol High school. The outfit I am wearing right now is a two pieced clothing which is composed of this unlikely combination : the boat neckline and the bermuda shorts. Boat neckline is usually associated with a classier appearance..." That was how I was supposed to act and what I was supposed to say , in a confident tone at that.

This is what I spewed, "I...Mio...umm..19?"

After a few seconds of awkward pin-drop silence Taeyang oppa cleared his throat and asked me, "Are you nervous? Do you want water?" 

God ! Why was he such a gentleman? I smiled shyly and nodded my head once. 

Great . I was acting like a lovesick puppy now. But then I remembered the fact that he didn't remember me so I started feeling angry again.

The emcee handed me a bottle of water and I gulped it down. I could hear some giggling from the background. More like snortings.

I took in a huge breath and before I could formally introduce myself like a normal human , GD-shi asked me ,"Your name ? It's Song Mio?"

He looked like he couldn't believe it as I nodded my head slowly. Truthfully speaking, I am Taeyang biased so I hardly noticed anyone else when the group was together. I just knew that they were there and even though I liked all of Bigbang's song , I had never ever bothered to know about the rest or sns-stalked them like I did with Taeyang oppa. And with GD-shi all I remember is I fought with him, a lot. Within the time span of one day we werer together ,

I looked at him , expecting him to say something else but he just looked surprised. But Seungri-shi definitely had some grudges to repay as he opened his mouth at that moment and said," This question is just to know your views as a potential stylist, What do you think about my hair? "

My views as a potential stylist . Pfft!!

My dog's !

He was definitely trying to get me kicked out.

"It's really cool." I said as I lifted both my hands to show him the thumbs-up sign.

He smiled at me, the cunning kind, the kind that makes bugs crwal under your skin.

"Really? But recently some people mistook me for 'AHJUSSI' because of it. I really like my hair as it is right now but when those people called me 'AHJUSSI' it kind of bothered me. "

When I get nervous , one of the following two thing happens :
1) I either talk in native language of the residents of Pluto that doesn't make sense.
2) I talk non-stop and spew random crap about things that doesn't make sense.
 
Right now was time for no.2.

"Well, people are entitled to their own opinions so some may like it while some may not. In the end it all boils down to the confidence of the person who is wearing the outfit. The pants that you are wearing right now is a great example. It is one of those things that around 95% of the public won't wear , around 4% will wear if they are drunk or hurt in the head. And you are among the 1%. Someone who can wear it and actually pull it off." I think I could have gone on and on for few more minutes but that is a bad idea considering the fact that I could start talking about fried chickens out of nowhere.

"And it seems you really like PINK . Any comment on why you chose that color?" Seungri asked again.

"It's just cause it is." I said as the judges showed various range of confusion. 

The creative designer eonni raised a single eyebrow while the photographer oppa openly scratched his head in confusion. By the looks of it , everybody was waiting for further explanations.

"Well when I first thought about the outfit, I thought it in pink. Umm..  You know how songs have different feels right? Some lyrics match a certain melody. It's something like that. This dress matched pink and any other color just wouldn't have been "the one" for it. And it's my personal opinion but I want nonagon to adapt more colors. The lollipop era was really cute and bright but then again , dark colors do tend to provide a mature vibe."

(*lollipop-song by Bigbang and 2ne1*)

STUPID! The last part was totally unnecessary. You are supposed to match nonagons color , not the other way round. Why don't you just go ahead and ask them to put you in charge. Wait! Don't. Don't even think about it. You might actually end up saying it out loud.

"What is your main motivation in auditioning today?" Taeyang oppa asked me the next question. 

Like seriously? Was he trying to be funny? Well no use getting angry at him. He didn't know that the entire reason for everything was him.

Screw that . I was getting hella angry here .

I think I glared at him cause his expressions turned from curious to scared within 5 seconds.

"Well honestly speaking," I started then paused , the sane part of my brain trying to stop me. But then I continued ," Honestly the sole purpose that I ak here is because 9 years ago..."

I was cut off, surprisingly not by Seungri. It was GD-shi who cut me off.

He stood up all of a sudden , his fist banging the judges table, his chair making a sreeching sound as it skidded. Was he trying to imitate me? 

But his next words were something that changed my life forever,  " You are in. I really like the concept for your outfit so congratulations! You made it! "

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A/n

{Trivia}

If any of you are searching for a new song to listen to then do listen to Adele's Hello. I haven't been listening to much english songs lately cause kpop rocks but Hello is jjnja daebak.

And if you haven't listened to Hyukoh yet, I suggest you do that too. Their music is different from the general kpop music but still I really like them . My favourites are Gondry , wiing wiing ,ohio and everything else. ^.^