Chapter 13 Siblings -__-

MADE

We were made to stand on the same line we had been standing before and after the slate was clapped Seungri oppa asked us contestants to draw lots. This was to decide the roommates. Females had to draw cheats from a white box whereas the males had to get theirs from a black box. With crossed 
fingers I desperately hoped for a kind partner, preferably the mother-of-two eonnie.

My piece of paper read no.8.

After everyone was done picking their own paper we were asked to show the no. to the camera at the count of 3.

"1, 2, 3!!" Seungri oppa's voice boomed as we all exposed our respective numbers.

I hurriedly looked at my left hoping to see no.8 on the mother-of-two eonnie's sheet of paper. There was no such luck. I pouted as I continued to stare at the devil that was no.7 on her paper. Just 1 no. apart. She laughed lightheartedly, probably at my expression as she mused my hair. Usually I don't like my hair being touched by strangers but she was so sweet. She gave off that homely feeling and made me feel all warm and fuzzy.

We both then looked around searching for our respective roomies.

I found a no. 8 and as I looked up to see the person who was holding the paper I was met with cold pair of eyes. Bae Sun hee. Why did God love me so much?

Someone else nudged me lightly and I turned around to face Sumi eonnie.

"We are roommates!" She exclaimed brightly as she held her paper for me to see. Great! Another one of Sun hee's favourite person. God's love was definitely excessive today.

After grouping everyone according to their room numbers we were then driven to a nearby house that had been rented for this show. The house was beautiful no matter which way you looked at it. It had two storeys and the compund was huge. The ground floor had four bedrooms with a well furnished kitchen and a dining hall whereas the upper floor had six bedrooms and a huge study room with a library kind of feeling. Each room had an attached bathroom. In short, this house was huge.

"Wow!" I exclaimed as I looked through the glass window that covered the entire wall of one side of our room. We were in the upper floor and our room had a single bed and a bunk bed. We didn't actually discuss it but the single bed was handed over anonymously to Sun hee. There was no way she would take the bunk bed. I got the upper bed and Sumi eonnie took the lower one. Our room had 3 wide tables, one for each probably and rolls and rolls of cartage and ivory papers stacked neatly on the top shelf. The cupboards were lined with wide range of color pencils, water colors and a lot of stationairies. Sumi eonnie and I ransacked through each and every part of the room while Sun hee went to freshen up at the bathroom. 

" I want to check out mother-of-two eonnie's room." I said to Sumi eonnie. She looked kind of confused for a moment but then she exclaimed, " Ah! You mean Hye jung eonnie."

"So it's Hye jung eonnie. I kindof forgot her name." I replied slightly embarrassed. "So can we go check her room?" I asked again.

"I guess we could. " She replied standing up." Let's go." She extended her hand towards me. 

"Okay!" I said as I took her hand and she hoisted me up. Sun hee's warning ran through my ears once again but she was probably wrong. She had the right to be wary of others. This was a tough competition after all but Sumi eonnie was kind and friendly. Sun hee was definitely mistaken about eonnie.

"We will be in Hye Jung eonnie's room." I shouted towards the bathroom as we left our room without any reply.

"She doesn't like me at all, does she?"  Sumi eonnie stated, her expression and voice hinting sadness.

"It's not like that eonnie." I replied trying to cheer her up." She probably needs time to get used to people." She smiled slightly at that but she still looked a bit sad. We were outside room. 7 and we gently knocked on the door.

"Come on in." Came a gentle reply from inside.

The room looked a lot like ours but it was missing the glass wall and there were only two beds. I bowed towards Hye jung eonnie's roommate who bowed back with a 'hello'. The eonnie who I had come to meet was nowhere to be seen.  

"Ye jun-ah! You are with Hye jung eonnie?" Sumi eonnie asked the girl in the room. As expected of eonnie, she probably knew everyone.

" Yes eonnie." She replied back smiling. " And I suppose she is your roommate." She continued pointing towards me. "Please feel comfortable and sit down."

"Yes. Hello! I am Song Mio and we are roommates." I stated. " We have a third roommate too, Bae Sun hee."

"Ah! That girl." Ye-jun stated not really trying to hide the distaste in her voice."Tough luck on you two."

"It's nothing like that." Sumi eonnie tried to defend our roommate.

"Yeah sure isn't. That girl is a lot to handle." I felt a little uncomfortable being in a conversation about someone like this but thank lord Hye jung eonnie entered at that moment. She had a towel at one hand and her cellphone at the other as she smiled and continued her conversation. 

"Yes! Yes! Omma misses you a lot too." She waved at us when she noticed us and kept on talking," Yes! Omma loves both of you." She giggled like a teenager, blushed slightly and looked at us all ,"Yes! Omma loves appa too."

We three audience "awwwed" at her cute expression while she tried to shoo us away. After a few goodbyes and kisses she got off the phone.

"I suddenly want to get married." I blurted out and the room burst into laughter. This wasn't so difficult. Getting along that is. I thought I would have a hard time in this new environment but somehow I was doing surprisingly fine. Minus a few things from today and I would say it was a wonderful day. A voice boomed through the speakerphone that was installed somewhere within the room and we were asked to gather in the garden downstairs in 15 minutes.

We hadn't even been here for an entire day, were we going to be given missions right away? Worse than that , was one of us going to be kicked out today? With fluttering hearts and a sinking pit for a stomach we headed downstairs discussing about the impeding doom. But when we stepped outside the sight that greeted us was rather pleasant. There was a food truck and someone was serving it. I looked around for the PD-nim wondering if we could eat right away or wait for others to arrive first. The smell that drifted towards us had me voting for the first option but since the cameras weren't rolling yet I don't thing that was a good choice. Nonetheless I decided to go and check out the food once before the others arrived.

Up close the sight was even better then the smell that had been wafting far away. This truck had everything from fishcakes to kheranmari. Kimchee, tteokboki, kimphap. Everything I liked was right here.

"You must be hungry." The person in the food truck spoke up.

"Yes!" I replied not taking my eyes off of the goodies. Wait a minute. That voice. That awfully familiar voice. I looked up to find a smiling Taeyang oppa as my jaw dropped. He was wearing a chef's hat and an apron and still managed to look hot as ever.

"Oh! You're Song Mio-shi aren't you?" He asked recognizing me. Great! Now he knows who I am . Just when I was drooling over food like a starved pig. Simply great. Can I get a round of applause please?

I bowed swiftly and looked up at him again to stutter. " Oppa, what are you doing here?"

"Ah! I am the emcee for tonight. A lot of YG artists are lined up to host this show. It's my turn tonight." How can a person have such a soothing voice even though we were just having a normal conversation? His face , his voice, his body, everything about him was perfect. If only time could stop right now. With him smiling so warmly at me. I heard a camera click somewhere nearby at that moment. We both turned towards the source of the sound. It was that judge. The tall one with the stubble. What is wrong with me? I should've at least tried to remember the judges name.

"Kang woo hyung!" Taeyang oppa smiled and hugged the judge.

So his name was Kang Woo.

Bless his soul. Taeyang oppa is the best. I hurriedly bowed towards him. He just nodded his head in response. 

"You guys looked good together. I had to get a shot." My eyes, ears, every freaking cell of my body perked at that comment. This judge Kang woo, he is very good at judging. I knew there was something special about him the moment he walked that door looking all rugged and bored. I smiled at myself feeling my cheeks flame a little.

He continued. "Just like siblings you know. You give off that oppa vibe really well." I take back what I thought. He is the worst. I mean who shows up at such a huge audition, as a judge at that, like he just woke up. Bed head and pajamas. I scoffed as I turned away from them.

"Hyung! I didn't get to check the script yet. Can you brief me about this?" Taeyang oppa asked the so-so judge.

He yawned once and pointed towards me as he spoke," It's nothing much. They are just feeding these children so that they can be slaughtered later." I froze at that kind of answer and judging by the lack of reply from Taeyang oppa, I wasn't the only frozen one.

The so-so judge then laughed heartily and took another picture of us and then walked away mumbling cheerfully and loudly, " Exactly like siblings."

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n

Hello? Anyone? First of all let me apologize for disappearing .I am Sorry. Miyanamida. Gommenasai.  

 I have my own reasons and even though they might seem like excuses please let me state them.

1)Applying for colleges is such a stressful task and I have been loosing a lot of things because of it, like sleep, appetite and interest in writting.

2) Two of my close relatives were admitted to the hospital and one of them was discharged just a few days ago. With everything going on I had reached a point where I didn't even want to do anything.

But I am back now and if any of you have left this story I will understand. I feel bad about a lot of things, mostly about ignoring this story and leaving the readers hanging. I am truly sorry. From next week onwards I will try to update this story every Saturday. Give and take a day or two. I like this fic and I want to finish this. To those who have stayed thankyou very much and sorry once again.

Thankyou and Sorry.

Hope you all have a great day..