Chapter 3 Getting ready for the attack

MADE

'4 days before the audition.'

I looked at the calendar and then at my laptop. I still needed to watch a few episodes of 'Producer.' I looked at the calendar once more then I jumped onto my bed where my laptop was waiting for me.

'3 days before the audition.'

I wasn't really surfing for anything in particular , but OMG I just found the best manga that ever existed in this world. And even though I planned on only reading like 5 chapters in total, the suspense kept on building. 

By the time I decided my eyes were too tired to read further, I was on chapter 167. 

And then I went to sleep.

'2 days before the audition.'

Well since I didn't have enough sleep yesterday. I had to make up for that today. So I slept as soon as I got back home.

' 1 day before the audition.'

"Eunso-ya!!! Ottokey? I haven't even started working on the dress. What am I supposed to do? I need something, anything. Save me!!"

"Why don't you just go ? There is more chance of you being selected then. What can you do in less than 24 hours?" She said looking at me with annoyed eyes.

"Eunso. I know. I know . I was wrong. I should've listened to you and started working on that dress weeks ago. Don't abandon me. Please." I drawled while gripping her arms for a dramatic effect.

"This girl , really!!! I knew it was gonna turn out this way. "

As she glared at me , I gave her the best puppy eyes I could muster.

"Okay ! Okay! I will help you." She shouted , flicking my head once.

Before I could scream out my happiness she placed her hand on my mouth and spoke slowly in a low tone," I am not helping you with either the designing or  the sewing part. The rest, I will plan it for you."

"Yes! Boss. " I replied back , smiling at her.

"Okay. First thing we need to do..." She said removing her hand from my mouth and pointing 1 finger. 

I nodded my head with enthusiasm, waiting for her next words.

"We need to eat lunch. Gosh! I am so hungry. If we are going to work hard we need to gain energy first." 

"Of course we need to eat first. " I agreed with her. This girl is the best.

"But we need to do so in 15 minutes. And then we will dedicate the rest of the lunch break for your audition." 

"Aja! aja! Fighting!!!" We shouted together and then headed towards the cafeteria .

"You are a YGstan so you should know what nonagon is about. What comes on your mind when you hear nonagon?" Eunso asked as she got ready to jot down points with a pen and a paper, after we hastily gulped our food.

"Black ...and white...and dark blue ." I said.

"Anything else?" She asked tapping her pen on the table.

Where did this feeling of interrogation suddenly come from?

I bent my head slightly to the right as I thought and said, " Well , confidence. Being bold and sassy. Summing it up...simply badass."

"Okay. Now think of an outfit, with whatever you described right now. Do you have a general idea?"

I nodded my head slowly. "I don't really get it but I think I get it too."

"We will have to do with that . Now try to add your own taste to that dress, your own color." 

"My own color ?" I asked.

"Yes." She encouraged me , nodding her head at me.

I stood up abruptly and looked at her dead in the eyes," Yah! Jung Eunso.  I think I know what I want."

She clapped her hands ," Well that was easier then planned. Hurry up and draw it.  And then when classes are over, we can go shopping for the fabrics."

"Okay! Boss." I said giving her a salute. 

+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷

The bell rang, signalling the end of classes for today. As soon as the teacher was out of the door, I rushed towards Eunso with the finished sketch in my hand.

"Umm... when I said add your own colors I didn't mean for you to take that literally." She said looking at my finished sketch.

I had completed it secretly during classes. It was a boat necklined two pieced clothing. The midriff wad exposed but covered with a sheer-fabric. the sleeves extended up to the elbows. The lower part consisted of a bermuda shorts that was high waisted. And combat boots were definitely the way to go. 

"Is it bad?" I asked her looking at it again. Honestly I am not really that bad when it comes to sketches.

"No! no! It's surprisingly good but why is there so much pink? You said bold colors are used . What happened to black , blue and white?"

"You were the one who asked me to add my own colors. " I complained. 

"Aish ! This girl. " She said as the bell rang. "I suggest you change the color. This is actually pretty nice but do you think you will be done with it by tonight?"

"Well, my sole purpose is to go meet Oppa . I will manage the dress somehow."

"Okay! Let's go get the fabric." She shouted.

"Let's go!!" I chimed in.

 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

"Okay! Be careful of strangers. If someone gives you chocolates , don't take it. Ice-cream too. And look at the traffic lights before crossing the roads..."

"Omma! I am not a child anymore. I am 19." I said trying to calm her.

" Sure you're not." The little monster of our family opened ." Who was it that can't even walk 5 minutes without stumbling or falling down all the time?"

" It was that one time..." I said trying to protect my dignity.

"Aunty , this won't do. I think I will have to go with her. This girl might end up getting lost." Eunso frantically stated while my mother nodded her head.

"Are you guys insane? The bus will be here in 2 minutes. You think you can make it back here by that time?" I said ,feeling a little bit insulted. 

So we were here , at the bus-stop, at six in the morning , discussing pretty useless stuffs.

My mother took in a long breath and said relatively in a calm tone ,"Okay but call me as soon as you get there." Then she was back in panic mode ,"I have placed a phone diary in your bag just n case you loose your phone."

"Omma, I am going to be back by tonight." I said as the bus came in view. " I will return back safely. Don't worry." I kissed her once and then boarded the bus.

If people were to see our antics they would think I was going abroad for 3-4 years.

"Oppa." I whispered as I thought about Taeyang oppa and smiled at myself.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/n

{Trivia} 

I have been meaning to update this chapter since day before yesterday but my wifi has been acting stupid so... anyways BIgbang will be making a grand entrance at the next chapter which I will hopefully update by tomorrow. 

Anyways hopefully you guys enjoy this chapter. Have a wonderful day everyone!!