Chapter 14.1

MADE

Tokyo, Japan

GD's pov

I shouldn't have come here. Why was I doing this? This would do nothing but hurt me, hurt her and hurt us. Did I even feel anything anymore? The beginning had been sweet, like always but now it just felt like we were dragging this. Like we were just trying to ignore the inevitable ending.

I rolled down the window of this rented car after making sure my snap-back and mask were in place. I looked up to stare at her window. The 9th floor. It's funny how I don't even need to count the floors to find the right one anymore. The lights were on so she was home and awake.  It was already one and here I was, outside her apartment like a stalker. 

There was less then 2 weeks to the release of our D series and I had a meeting with Teddy hyung about the change of lyrics for Sober here in Japan. Maybe I should have gone home right away. I had a music show to attend tomorrow after all.

A figure appeared on her balcony and stared at where I was. She leaned against the railing with her favorite pink cup,which probably had coffee, in her hand.

Mizuhara Kiko.

She sat there motionless her head turned towards my direction and there was no way she could see my face what with the mask and snapback but she could definitely tell it was me. We looked at each other not really seeing each other. A deep silence which seemed to last forever. Our thoughts entangled in ways that made no sense. 

Her bright smile flashed across my mind as I recalled the first time we had met. A party hosted by a mutual friend. I usually take time to open up to people but the moment she walked in through those doors I knew I had to get to know her. There was this pull. Something no matter how hard I try I can't really explain with words. Her very presence had brightened up the room or maybe it was just me. I couldn't take my eyes off her and when she finally looked my way I could feel them sparks, I could feel the freaking fireworks. It would have been flustering to get caught staring at people like that. I would've looked away and pretended to stare at the door or something but I couldn't. Remember the magical pull I mentioned earlier. And then she smiled one of the most beautiful smiles I have ever seen and then we just clicked. It was so simple. 

Where had things gone wrong? That feeling of uncertainty and the ever growing distance, when did they start to take over our hearts? Was there even a way to define the relationship we had now? 

I loved this woman and at one point I was sure that she was the one for me. She was special. Her smile was contagious and she always somehow seemed to know how I felt. But things were different now. We were different. Maybe we just tried too hard to fit with each other that we lost ourselves along the way.

And as I drove away I was sure she knew exactly how I was feeling right now as well.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N 

I know this chapter is really short but I wanted this portion as a stand-alone chapter.

I love Kiko Mizuhara. At first I was like Hmmm.... who is this girl? Why is she with my oppa? I don't like you. But then as I looked her up( thanks youtube) she is like one of the most precious thing ever. And I have mentioned it a lot on the chapter but God I love her smile. It's so carefree and just simply stunningly beautiful. Nowadays I kinda wonder who I like more. GD or Kiko. lol.

Anyways Thankyou all! Have a wonderful day!!!