Chapter 12 Ssireum player

MADE

I had decided to lie on the floor and cry at myself but then he showed up. His smile made my blood run cold, that creepy af fake smile. I wasn't the only one to notice it right?

After the introducing event was over, they took all of us in different spots and took individual interviews. Thank god I did that without any hitch. I didn't know it took so long to shoot such a short scene, in the variety shows I watched the introduction part usually ended within 5 mins. Many of the contestants were still waiting for their turn so I had some free time at hand. I decided to be obedient to the director so I didn't stroll off far, just to a nearby cafe and ordered a cappuccino. As I sat down, looking outside through the windows I received a call. It was from an unknown no. and I don't usually pick up unknown call but thinking that it might be one of the staffs I answered the phone.

"Hello."

"What the hell were you doing back then?" A voice shouted. It didn't take a genius to figure out it was a pissed off GD at the other end. I did what my survival instinct told me to do. I raised the pitch of my voice as I replied," Umm.. Sorry. You've got a wrong no."

I then diligently perceeded to end the call but a bark of command from the other end made me freeze .

"I know it's you. Stop pretending."

I sighed once and decided to thank him for what he had done, He had helped me after all but before I could say anything, he started off again. " Look here, in that competition, as long as you are a contestant, you will be someone who will be known as GD's personal choice so you can't ever emabarrass yourself because that will soil my name."

What is wrong with this person? I swear he is bi-polar. I was just starting to think that he was a nice person 5 minutes ago and here he goes again. "Look here GD-shi." I started in a polite tone," I, this is my first time being exposed to so many cameras at once, so I was nervous. I ended up embarrassing myself bigtime hence I stammered." 

"What happened to all that confidence you seem to have when you mouth of at me?" He continued as if I hadn't even explained myself just now. 
"Yah! Are we playing ssireum? What is it with you trying to throw me out of the line every time. Sometimes you push, sometimes you pull and you keep on trying to drag me down. I said sorry that time and I am sorry right now too. But do you think I purposefully embarrassed myself to make you look bad? Like seriously??? I am the victim here . Why do you have to go the extra length to make me feel bad? Why?" I screamed as I banged my fist on this pretty table. 
As a response I heard a musical laugh from the other end. It was beautiful, no wait brain! don't you dare go towards that direction. It sounded like a snort. "Ssireum?" He added. His voice still carrying that light-hearted laugh.Yup! Definitely bi-polar. He was finding this amusing.
"I need to switch off the phone now. Don't try calling back in this number." He then hung up on me.
"You think I will call you? I won't . Never . Ever. Not even if I am held at gun-point. " I shouted jabbing my finger at my cell-phone. I huffed out a breath as I turned around to find everyone staring at me. Weirdly. Thinking I had embarrassed myself enough for a lifetime, I gulped my drink and headed outside.
I was stomping back towards the set when a lean figure came to walk along with me. I thought it was a stranger walking along the same path and didn't turn back but he called out, " Why were you shouting like that back there? Your boyfriend cheated on you?"
I turned around to glare at Bigbang's maknae but ended up bursting with laughter. He was wearing an oversized panda-styled cap and black round sun-glasses too. If he was wearing them to blend in with the crowd, he was doing a terrible job.
"Yah! Why are you laughing?" He asked jokingly.
"Oppa! You look funny." I replied, giggling once more.
"Aigoo! Are you falling for my charms?" He asked putting his index fingers on his cheeks and pouting like a cute child. I giggled internally but kept a serious expression and then shook my head violently.
"Your head might fall off!" He shouted as he placed both of his hands on my face to stop my head's movement. Up close like this, with those sunglasses, he looked funnier so I ended up laughing again. He paused for a few seconds but then he let go of my face and laughed together with me.
 
*****************************************************************************************
A/N
Somebody please fix my sister's laptop, My cousin complains soooooooooo much when I use this one. My own laptop needs to be fixed too. Can someone fix my life too? I need to search universities and scholarships and I should be writing essays but I am just watching dramas. I recently finished watching Zettai Kareshi and NO!!!! That ending was so so so so so .....unfair I guess, but it was a really great drama.I am watching Tokyo Dogs atm and Hiro Mizushima looks so different with that beard. I have seen the cool and y him in Kurosuji and Mei chan no suji, then the flirtious high school student in Hana kimi so seeing him as a detective with a beard was a surprise. Oguri Shun!111 He is just perfect but married but still perfect.