Chapter 4 Meeting him

MADE

' Mio-ah it's just your imagination. You definitely don't appear out of place here. You fit in perfectly. Just like teeth with gums, police with guns. ' I gave myself a pep talk before entering the studio. 
This studio was rented by YGEnt for today's audition and after traveling 2 hours by bus , I finally arrived here.  
So I somehow managed to finish the dress and got about half hour of sleep but by using the power of makeup I was able to successfully get rid of them evil dark circles.
I took in a huge breath and entered as the automatic doors slid open . All the traces of drowsiness vanished from the core of my soul as the nervousness took over. 
The first thing that came on my mind was ,"Oh crap! I should've listened to Eunso."
The hall was filled with people. Lots and lots of people and I just happened to be the centre of attraction as every eye turned to stare at me. Why? 
Only I was in pink. Everybody else had  dark colored outfits. Well I drew the dress with pink in mind so none of the other fabrics seemed like the one to me. This one though, the one I was wearing. Was pink in color with broken glasses kinda colorful print. There were black and blue here and there but the most prominent color was pink. 
And was I the only one who was alone here? Everybody else seemed to be grouped together with someone. I went towards the reception and they handed over a nametag to me and asked me to wait. The audition would start in 30 minutes. I was no.345. 
I sat down quietly on an empty chair and let my mind wander. One conversation caught my attention the most. The girls were standing mere 2 feet away from me and talking about me.
Girl no. 1 ," Well I guess she wanted to stand out of the crowd."
Girl no.2 ," Maybe she is color blind."
Girl  no.3 ," Match the colors of YG. Didn't she read that?"
Girl no.2 ," I guess she will be kicked out before she even gets to sit down."
Girl no.1 and 3 ," Haha .. you're right. hahahahha."
I glared at them but they weren't looking at me. Girl no.2 did turn around and gave me a sweet smile, the too sweet kind , the kind whose purpose is to make you diabetic. 
I wanted to say something bad about their outfits too but honestly they were pretty good . By the looks of it only girl no.2 was participating,  girl no.1 and 3 were probably her sidekicks.
I stood up fuming and walked away from there. I saw the sign that pointed to the toilet so I decided to go there and call Eunso. 
The toilet was ,thank - god , deserted. After calling Eunso and ranting for around 15 minutes, I felt relatively calm and walked out of the door. 
"Psst... psst...hyaa...heyyy..." I heard some whisperings as I was walking and looked around, searching for the source of the sound. When I noticed nothing I continued to walk. 
"Hey pink!" The voice whisper-shouted again. That hit a nerve. I was obviously the one who was being called. 
I turned around to see a pair of eyes staring at me from the slightly ajar door of what apparantly was a store room.
"Omo!" I shouted once out of surprise. From what I could see , this person had white hair and he had covered the rest of his face with the help of a scarf.
"Shhh..." He whispered and beckoned me  to come ahead with his hands.
"Me? " I asked pointing to myself. 
"Of course you. You are the only other person here." He said like he was explaining to a little kid.
"Look here ahjussi..." I said trying to explain that I was getting late. But he cut me off.
"Ahjussi?  Yah! Who are you calling ahjussi?  If I am a  ahjussi what are you then?  Pink baby? " He sounded insulted.
"Your hair looks white and your face is covered. Ofcourse you appear as ahjussi to me." I shouted back feeling annoyed. I then turned around to leave .
"Yah.. Where are you going?  Yah!! Help me!" He shouted. 
I didn't turn around but said out loud.     " I didn't hear the word please." 
When I didn't hear anything I took two steps but then he shouted ,"Please! Please help me."
I smiled and high-fived myself internally. I then maintained a poker face as I turned around and moved towards him. 
Since he sounded really desperate I had decided to help him anyway but since I was still irritated I couldn't stop myself from saying the next word," AHJUSSI,  I really don't have much time. So what is it?  I will help you if I can."
He took in a sharp breath and then muttered 'ahjussi' once . I giggled lightly but covered it instantly.
By the way , why were we whispering?  We really were the only ones in this deserted hallway. But we continued with the whispering charade.
"You see one of my exes...." He paused for a second then shook his head once and continued, " I mean one of the staffs 'accidently' spilled coffee all over my pants. And as you can see it is white. Umm..and...you see...somehow my pants ripped in the process as well." He said slipping one of his legs out to show the stained white jeans.
"Why dont I feel like believing you at all?  I am surprisingly pretty naive most of the time." I said . He was definitely lying. I could feel it. Didn't the 'staff' feel like taking responsibilty sfter creating the mess?
"....So anyway what I want you to do is, go straight ahead, take the first left and then you will come across a white door. Open it , go inside. Grab the first pair of pants you see and bring it over here." 
"What if I get blamed for being a thief?" I said panick suddenly kicking in.
"Nobody is there right now. It is empty. If anything happens I will take responsibility.  Please hurry up. I am getting late too." Since he was pleading earnestly , I decided to do it.
"Okay , wait for me." 
He seemed kind of familiar but I couldn't really point out. Maybe it was his eyes.
I hurried to the white door he had mentioned and entered the room. It looked like a dressing room. Clothes hung in hangers here and there.  Large mirrors covered two sides of the room and a long dressing table was in front of one of them. There were a lot of make up products.  
I stared at my surroundings for a short time before remembering my mission. I shut my mouth which was unknowingly ajar and looked around for pants. And then I saw the perfect pair. I laughed internally like a maniac as a evil grin made it's way across my face.
I hastily opened the door , to leave but then I bumped into a strong ,solid ,brick wall. I lost my balance and was about to fall but the brick wall caught hold of me and steadied me. How you wonder ? Cause that brick wall was apparantly a person.
I looked up annoyed at the fact that I nearly fell down and panicked that I was going to get caught stealing pants. And then the time seemed to have stopped all of a sudden.

I was standing face-to-face with Taeyang oppa.

His hands were on shoulders and mine were placed on his chest. I could feel my mouth going back to it's ajar position.
My heart suddenly decided to run a marathon. And as I stared at the perfection , that was his face I realized something : his chest muscles were hella firm and strong.

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/n

{Trivia}

This is probably the longest chapter I have written so far . Please look kindly upon it. I hope you guys like it.

Daes anyone here read 'Skip beat' the manga? I am in chapter 157  right now. *SPOILER ALERT* And I am team Tsuruga Ren. I wanted to murder Shou when he kissed her but the was Ren handled the situation was sooooooo cute. But I still need to figure out how to murder a fictional character.

Thankyou for taking your time to read this. ^.^