Chapter 2 A Crying Drama Queen

MADE

"Then first you have to promise that you will marry me after I grow up." I said sleepily, my voice slurring a little.

"I...." a voice replied, sounding unsure.

"She is just a child . She won't remember anyway. Just promise her already or else we will be stuck here for who knows how long." A different voice reasoned.
 
I had reached the point where I couldn't even make out who was speaking what. 5 more seconds and I would definitely be sleeping soundly.

"I promise to marry you when we grow up." 

I heard it , it sounded so far away and unclear but I definitely heard it. I smiled at that and then slowly raised my right arm.....

"BANG BANG BANG." 

Bigbang's song blasted through my cellphone as i groggily woke up to turn off the alarm. Hmm... I had this dream again. 

I dragged myself out of my bed and entered the bathroom. After I was done pooping and cleaning myself up I started to get ready for school. 

This is my last year of high school and I only have 2 months left. I really don't have much idea as to what I want to do in life. I don't think joining any university is in my priority list. For now all I want to do is laze around.

"Omma. I am leaving." I shouted as I walked out the door. As a custom I checked my shoe before putting it on only to find a chewing gum. I smiled proudly at myself and took it out . Then I placed it back at the shoes of it's rightful owner, aka my younger sister aka the devil of the house.

I reached school in about 15 mins. I wished the gaurd ahjussi a good morning as I passed through the door. Out of nowhere I was suddenly hit by a bulldozer. 

Not literally but the force I experienced was something quite close. My best friend , Jung Eunso has this habit of running at 150km/hr as soon as she sees me and well, crash at me. Not literally again but bottom line , her lovely hug hurts.

"Good morning to you too." I said through clenched teeth.

She smiled widely and asked, "What happened to that YG project you were thinking of doing?"

"I filled in the form and submitted it. The audition is in 5 days. We are supposed to wear anything that is handmade for it. "

"You've got your outfit  ready?" She asked looking at me suspiciously.

"I will start working on it tomorrow. " I replied smiling widely.

"You always say that and you end up doing everything only the day before. Aren't you doing this to impress your Taeyang oppa? Oh that's right. I heard he and Min Hyorin are dating." She continued to blabber on and noticed that I had stopped walking only after she was 10m ahead of me.

"Ya!! I was talking to you." She shouted.

I stayed quiet. I might not be the brightest student but even a person like me knew that oppa and I , we were people from different worlds. It was that one fateful encounter that allowed me to know him and fall in love with him. True , I was only 9 then but till now I have only loved him. I am 19 now and I am still hopelessly crushing over him. 

I know it was really stupid but a tear dropped. God damn why was I such a drama queen?

I started wailing after that. And I cried and cried and cried my eyes out.
 
10 mins later...

We were fixing my face on the bathroom.

"If it hurts so much to even think about him, why are you participating in this?" Eunso asked passing a dry napkin to me.

"Because I need to meet him at least once in this miserable life of mine. And since they never show up in this small town of ours, I need to go there. He is one of the judges for the preliminary round so even if I get kicked out as soon as I enter, I get kicked out after seeing him in person."

"Isn't that going to hurt more?" She asked confused.

"I just wanna meet him once and see if he remembers me." I said sniffing once.

"What if he doesn't?" She asked again.

I looked at her , my eyes full with fresh tears.

" Okay , okay. I am sure he remebers you." She added hastily." Your character isn't the easily forgotten type."  She then hugged me.

" I am cute too, right?" I asked sobbing.

" Yes, yes. You are really cute." She said patting my head gently and letting out a sigh too. " Just do your best for now. Don't procrastinate okay?"

"Okay! This is for Taeyang oppa. I definitely will give it my best."

 

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************

A/n

(Trivia)

Does Mio's character appear kind of unrealistic? But I think it's normal to cry when you really like someone. Be it an idol or just the cute boy in your class.  *cough* I cried when *cough* Dispatch released those 'proofs' regarding PSH and LJS*cough* . I was listening to "If you" atm *cough*

Anyway I hope whoever reads this , enjoys it.