Nine

Pretending
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wake up, Narsha-yah, Hyuna-yah." Taewoo nudged the sleeping girls beside him.

"Hm~ 5 more minutes, mom." Instead of waking up, Hyuna shifted further from Taewoo and go back to sleep.

Meanwhile Narsha,..

"Patience, yobo (honey). I'm too sleepy to give you what you want right now." She slurred.

"YAAAHHHH!!" Taewoo half shouted. He was surprised with Narsha's comment that sounds somehow wrong.

"Oh my God! What are you guys doing behind the curtain?!" Hara who's already wake up can't help but to questioned them after hearing the weird conversation they had from behind the curtain.

"Yah! It's not like what you think!" Taewoo quickly said and opened the curtain that separating them to prove that he didn't do anything weird. It's just Narsha being her weird-erted-self again.

"Oh God, why you guys are so loud in the early morning?" Taeyeon being the light sleeper she is easily get waken up after hearing the commotions. Her groaning stopped once she saw Tiffany looks disturbed in her sleep because of the noise.

"Sssttt! Yah! Don't be so noisy." Taeyeon hissed and gently placed both of her hands on each side of Tiffany's head, covering the latter's ears, and trying to blocked the sounds that might disturbing Tiffany in her sleep.

"But Taeyeon unnie, it's time for us to wake up. Go help me wake the others up." Hara said. But honestly she found it cute and sweet for seeing Taeyeon acted protectively toward Tiffany like that. Even right now Taeyeon still had her hands covering Tiffany's ears.

"Fine. I'll wake Shinyoung unnie up first. You go wake that blank girl up and also the dipsy beside her." Taeyeon told Hara, referring to Seonhwa and Bora.

"Ne, unnie." Hara replied in between her giggle. Taeyeon can be a bit childish at time. Look at how she's indirectly made fun of her big rival's tan skin by calling her with dipsy. But they all know that Taeyeon didn't mean any harm. She's just joking and it's surely not her first time to called Bora with that 'petname'.

 

"Shinyoung unnie, wake up wake up." Taeyeon said as she lightly patted Shinyoung's cute rounded stomach, but Shinyoung didn't even move an inch.

"Unnie, c'mon wakey wakey~" Taeyeon tried again and added more power this time when she pats Shinyoung's stomach, even it starts to make an echoing voice, causing the others who's witnessing it to laugh.

*****

 

Finally, in their 22nd episode, Taeyeon and Tiffany can be in the same team again. Today Shinyoung's team which consist of Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Hara are heading to the forest to pick beans and pepper that planted around that area. While Taewoo's team will do a heavier job, literally speaking, which is cutting trees and its branches and then loaded it to the cars.

 

Taeyeon keeps yawning for the nth time today. Last night she really couldn't have a proper sleep, all thanks to Tiffany Hwang for messing with her mind, and also with her feeling.

"You're still sleepy?" Tiffany attentively asked as she keeps picking up the beans beside Taeyeon.

"Yeah, i couldn't sleep last night." Taeyeon honestly said.

"Wae?" 

Because i was thinking about you.. "I don't know. I just couldn't sleep." Taeyeon lied. There's no way she will admit it to Tiffany.

"Then finish this quickly and have some rest in that shack."

"It's okay. I'm fine." Taeyeon insisted.

"Don't be stubborn. I can clearly see your dark circles."

"Fine. But i don't want to be alone in there. Accompany me? Please?" Taeyeon pleaded using her cutest puppy eyes.

Damn it. How can i say no to that? "Tsk. Fine." Tiffany as always giving in to Taeyeon.

 

Now that the two girls already finished their job, they go to the nearest shack and try to get some rest.

Taeyeon is fighting back her drowsiness as she keeps opening and then closing her eyes before she forced herself to open her eyes again.

"Just sleep, Tae." Tiffany softly said.

"No, i shouldn't sleep. I can't sleep."

"Says who?"

"The PD-nim? We still need to continue the shooting."

"Just 10 minutes, Tae. Close your eyes for 10 minutes and i'll wake you up in case you really fall asleep."

"O..kay. 10 minutes. I think that will be alright." Taeyeon said with her sleepy voice.

It didn't take more than 3 minutes for Taeyeon to fall asleep with her head leaning on Tiffany's shoulder.

Tiffany smiled as she heard the light snores coming from Taeyeon. She can also feel how the latter breathing steadily, indicating that the girl is already drifted to her slumberland.

Carefully Tiffany raised her right hand and placed it on the side of Taeyeon's head. She keeps patting and Taeyeon's head softly like what a mother usually did to her babies in their sleep. Little did she know, her gesture really put Taeyeon into a very good sleep.

It's already past 10 minutes, that's for sure. But Tiffany doesn't have a heart to wake Taeyeon up.

After around 15 minutes passed, suddenly Taeyeon's eyelids make a slight movement as the sleeping girl squinted her eyes. The strong sunlight is disturbing Taeyeon in her sleep. Seeing that, Tiffany quickly raised her left hand and put it close in front of Taeyeon's still-closed-eyes, blocking the sunlight, while her right hand never stop caressing and patting Taeyeon's head.

It surprised Tiffany when she feels a soft warm hand suddenly holds her left hand.

 

Taeyeon lazily opened one of her eyes and saw Tiffany's hand in front of her, blocking the sunlight for her. Her heart flutters and feels so warm on the inside seeing Tiffany's small yet caring gesture. Lately it's getting harder for Taeyeon to control her heart. It's always acted weirdly like this whenever Tiffany around, and especially when she's being, or maybe acting, sweet like this. Taeyeon knows what she f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter